Doggy style hurts my gf help

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Killer187
Awesomeness Quotient: Eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Male

Doggy style hurts my gf help

Unread post by Killer187 »

Okay so My gf and I have been haveing sex positions issues for doggy style, cow girl and missionary with legs up pushed towards her.
She has never really liked doggy because she says it feels degrading ? But we have tried it many times and many times. Her head down and upper body touching the bed with ass up. She’s 1m72cm and I’m 1m95cm. And my dick is 7-8 inches. I’m not sure if it’s because of the angle that I go in? Or what? But only the tip can hurt her at first if we cantinue a little more she can hold in a little bit more of it but not half of it so I need some help or guidance to that. For cowgirl well we figure that when she does it it’s better for her because she can control it but my dick can’t go in completely it’s just impossible and the only time I can take over contrôl on cow girl is when I hug her body and lean her to me as I’m fucking her but I still can’t completely go in or I’ll screw up. For missionary now this is the only position where she can take it all in but I need to Start slowly and carefully as where I’m pushing it into cause I can hurt her I’ve messed up many times a little so I kinda know what to and not to do on missionary positions now when I put her legs up I have no idea why but it turns into another hurting situations. Now did I mention that before fucking I usually give her an oral orgasme? Because I always do to make sure she’s aroused and feels good. But the big question is How can we make it stop hurting her? Or how can we get all of my dick in there?
Or how can we do theses positions and actually enjoy them?
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Re: Doggy style hurts my gf help

Unread post by Jacob »

Hiya!

We don't give advice on how to do positions/technique etc. Our 'position' is that the important thing is how you and your partner communicate and are able to talk about what feels good and what feels bad, and listen to each other's answers.

I'm also concerned that you say that she doesn't like the sex position you're describing, but are here asking us how to do it more effectively.

I think you would be in a much better situation if you pay attention to what she says she doesn't like and avoid those things. Sex should be about consensually exploring the things you both like... not about trying to make each other like things which you aren't enjoying respectively.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Doggy style hurts my gf help

Unread post by Heather »

Long story short: she doesn't like it in the first place, pretty clearly obviously isn't wanting to do it save that you do, and it also hurts, so what you ideally do is not do it at all anymore.

When our partner isn't really into something in the first place AND that thing hurts them, we should not try and "make it work." We should simply not be doing it with them at all.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic