Leaking... *Something* while using vibrator. What is it??

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
keepitsimple15
Awesomeness Quotient: I have a collection of several hundred rocks.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him OR they/them
Sexual identity: greysexual

Leaking... *Something* while using vibrator. What is it??

Unread post by keepitsimple15 »

I don't always use my vibe, but when I do, my genitals gush copious amounts of an unknown clear liquid.

Hey guys. I'm [REDACTED]. Today I'm here to talk about how weird the human body is and how much I wish I didn't have to deal with it.

Okay, that's all the applicable memes I could think of. Anyways. I'm 17, turning 18 in November, and I only started actually exploring my sexuality in earnest (lol "in earnest..." infrequent, light to moderate masturbation. yes, very "earnest.") this summer. This is because no one has ever really seen me as relationship material, and I've always been fairly ace, so until I finally got together with my first romantic partner in June (we don't really talk about her, though; I eventually (after two months) realized she was an emotionally manipulative gold digger. It's been two months since we split, and I have a wonderful boyfriend now), I didn't really get horny, at all. All that aside, in late August or early September, I bought a quite nice Lovehoney x Tokidoki bullet vibe.
The first time I hit the right spot, yes, it felt great and such, but I also soon realized there was a fairly large amount of liquid that had spilled onto the sheets. Maybe about 2/3 tbsp?
This happens every time I use the vibe. With each clitoral stimulation, there comes about a tablespoon of liquid. It feels like I'm urinating when it comes out, but I can't hold it in like urine. It doesn't squirt out in a jet, it just gushes out in a low-pressure, high-volume leak. I've tried piling up literally three folded towels, and if I go for any longer than, say, five or six minutes, I can feel under the bottom towel to find that it's soaked through the whole pile to my sheets!
I am a fearless scientific investigator, so I have collected observational data on this. The liquid is essentially colorless. Sometimes it's nearly scent-free, but other times it smells very faintly like urine. It tastes—yes, tastes (I SAID I'm a fearless scientific investigator!)—slightly salty, maybe a little sweet. It's a pretty light taste, though.

In conclusion: what is this liquid? It doesn't make sense to me for it to be ejaculate. It seems impossible that I'd be orgasming that easily. But anyways, I thought I'd put this question up for the people to see and answer.

Thanks in advance!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Leaking... *Something* while using vibrator. What is it??

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Keepitsimple,

We can't say for certain what this is, although some of what you're describing does sound like squirting (AKA ejaculation). Squirting is most likely to happen with targeted stimulation of certain parts of the genitals, which it sounds like is part of how you masturbate. Too, squirting doesn't only occur with an orgasm. It's just as common for it to happen without or before an orgasm. If you haven't already, check out this article to see if what you've been experiencing seems to match with what it's describing: Squirt: On Ejaculation . Does any of that help clarify things for you?
keepitsimple15
Awesomeness Quotient: I have a collection of several hundred rocks.
Pronouns: he/him OR they/them
Sexual identity: greysexual

Unread post by keepitsimple15 »

Yes, thank you!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome!
Oksalbright
Awesomeness Quotient: My open mind.
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Female married to male but Love as Thou Wilt

Unread post by Oksalbright »

I thought of a couple possibilities. I have had occasions where I have been extremely aroused and created way more lubrication the usual but did not realize it until gravity revealed all at once. First time I accused my husband of my waiting for me. He said that is not mine. Lol I have also learned that I have had different forms of orgasms and my liquids are made different depending on which I had. Clitoral orgasm, vaginal orgasm, G-Spot orgasm and a combination of two or all three. I was talking to my husband about it and he claims that they also have different flavors and textures. Some are thicker in viscosity and range from sweeter to saltier. Also, I have noticed that a viginal only orgasm can actually be easy to miss because it is mainly the throbbing and pulsing inside the vagina until you are laying there and notice the tightening from what I call after shocks and then the wetness. My first thought when I read your question was squirting but wanted to let you know of these possibilities too. If it is worrying you, I would make an appointment with your gynecologist. I hope this helped.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic