I can only masturbate one way!

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Penny-Lane
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Queer

I can only masturbate one way!

Unread post by Penny-Lane »

When I masturbate I can only orgasm if I dry hump a pillow. I have recently bought some sex toys and I can’t orgasm with them. I am leaving for a camp in two days where I will be sharing a room with a 12 other girls and the only way to orgasm is with toys in the shower. Help me figure out how to orgasm!
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: I can only masturbate one way!

Unread post by Heather »

What might have to happen is that you don't masturbate while you're at camp (chances are good others probably won't be or won't be much, either). That's kind of often how it goes at camp settings if for no other reason than that truly private space is so hard to find or keep for more than a couple minutes.

No one else can help you figure out how to get off, ultimately: that's something everyone just needs to figure out by experimenting. It may be that for right now, the way you have found is the only way, or the only way you'll have figured out by the time you go to camp.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic