Bleeding during sex

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Eve J.
Awesomeness Quotient: Caring
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Bleeding during sex

Unread post by Eve J. »

Okay so my boyfriend and i had sex today and out of no where i started bleeding. It was alot of blood, my whole pillow was covered. But something gooey also came out. It was shaped like a little bean. I also bleed everytime we have sex but its never alot of blood. Can it be a blood clot or a miscarriage ( even though i dont think i was pregnant). Please help
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Bleeding during sex

Unread post by Heather »

If you have been bleeding every time you have been having sex, it's been past time to see a sexual healthcare provider. That is a common sign of something being up, whether that something is a sexually transmitted infection or something like cervical or uterine polyps.

Since this has been happening for a while, it seems unlikely to be something new like a miscarriage. But given the heaviness of the bleeding, I'd strongly suggest that you get yourself to healthcare TODAY, now. I would go to either the emergency room or to an urgent care. Can you get yourself to one of those places?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Eve J.
Awesomeness Quotient: Caring
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Unread post by Eve J. »

@Heather no i cant. I have no one to take me. Im 18 and have no car.
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

Okay, then what you will need to do is call an ambulance. You will call 911, tell them it is a medical emergency, and then answer their questions from there.

Soaking a pillow with unexplained bleeding of any kind is a medical emergency. I know it can be daunting if you haven't done it before, but something like this is potentially very serious and requires care.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

Eve: I'm just checking in on you. Your posts concerned me, and I wanted to be sure you were able to get some care and are okay.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic