G-Spot doesn't feel good?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
zodiakku
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: lesbian

G-Spot doesn't feel good?

Unread post by zodiakku »

I have masturbated for years but I only stimulate my clitoris only. Recently I wanted to try something new by inserting my fingers in and, well, contrary to popular belief, I can’t say it was as pleasurable as people often talk about. I did find my G-Spot and I tried to rub it and while it was good, it was just normal. Even I felt that clitorial stimulation was better.

My whole life I’ve been told that the G-Spot will feel really good. But I didn’t feel it…is this normal or am I doing something wrong? I’d like to try having an explosive orgasm. What can I do to make masturbation feel better? I’m a minor and sex is a taboo topic in my country so I can’t really afford to buy toys and lube.
Alice O
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm really good at taking naps.
Primary language: Engish
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: hetero

Re: G-Spot doesn't feel good?

Unread post by Alice O »

Hey zodiakku,

Welcome to the boards!

To start with your question about the g-spot, here is some info from Innies & Outies: The Penis, Testes and More: "Understand, however, that not all find the g-spot being touched or stimulated to be pleasurable, and it doesn't lead to orgasm magically in everybody. It isn't a magic button, it is simply another part of your genital anatomy that is responsive to pleasure."

Clitoral stimulation is the way that most people with vulvas reach orgasm! You can learn a bit more about the clitoris and its role in pleasure in the "Innies & Outies" piece I linked above.

In terms of wanting to make masturbation feel better--there are a lot of possibilities! Let me start with a few questions: Do you currently reach orgasm when you stimulate your clitoris? Is there something in particular that you are wanting to try or experience with masturbation that you are not currently? If sex toys are something that interest you but you don't feel able to purchase one, we have a piece on DIY sex toys: D.I.Y. Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic