Dating sites and apps?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Dating sites and apps?

Unread post by KittyPink »

Any suggestions for trans and lesbian/queer woman friendly dating apps? Since I'm coming up on 18 in like 11 days, I was considering making a Tinder when my birthday rolls around. But like any words of caution or tips?
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Dating sites and apps?

Unread post by Heather »

Honestly, in your situation at home, I'd be curious how you're going to swing dating?

I know how endlessly frustrating and isolating this must be, but since it seems like so long as you're still living there, you won't actually be able to date, I can't help but think that connecting yourself to a ton of people who CAN date, and seeing what could be but it out of reach, might wind up making you feel worse instead of better, you know?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Re: Dating sites and apps?

Unread post by KittyPink »

Honestly, I hadn't really given that much thought... Maybe I'll think through a bit more, and think about how exactly I'm going about doing these sort of things.
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic