How Do I Have an Orgasm BY Myself?!?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
KaylaMOHS4
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: heterosexual

How Do I Have an Orgasm BY Myself?!?

Unread post by KaylaMOHS4 »

HI, my name is Kayla, and I am 16. I have recently been having feelings for a guy, and sometimes, it is kind of a sexual urge. It makes me have a lot of sexual feelings pent up, so I try to release it, but it never works! I have tried clitoris stimulation, but it doesn't quite seem to get the job done, if you know what I mean. Like, I feel like there is a lot of pressure? I do not know exactly what it feels like, or even how to orgasm properly. Every time I try to, it feels like I am about to pee, which is what I believe is supposed to happen and I should let go, but I don't know how to! I really need some pointers on how to get the job done sand what it should feel like when I am about to go. Thanks.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: How Do I Have an Orgasm BY Myself?!?

Unread post by Heather »

One thing to know is that if you emptied your bladder first, you're not going to pee. (And even if you did, it wouldn't be a big deal. Urine is sterile and not something to be ashamed of.) That feeling is usually the feeling of what it is before orgasm or during arousal, and you just want to learn to go with it instead of stopping.

Ultimately, we all get off so differently, that this is usually just about needing to try a lot of different things -- and by that, I mean not just ways of touching yourself or places of doing so, but also being in different moods, thinking about different things (fantasies), and trying different things before you even get started, like seeing if a bath or walk or rest first adds something or not.

Here's an article or two that might come in handy:
How Do You Masturbate?
D.I.Y. Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition
With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body

But otherwise, give yourself at least a few months to really experiment. It can just take a while to find out what works for you and what you like.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic