Our Lesbian sex (multiple questions!)

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Bre.101
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m an elite gymnast
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian

Our Lesbian sex (multiple questions!)

Unread post by Bre.101 »

I have multiple questions but first im going to provide some background info
Im 17, lesbian, my girlfriend is also 17, and we are sexually active and very open with eachother.
Now on to the questions :)
1. One of our constant worries is that our parents will walk in whilst we are having sex. Even if they do knock, what am I supposed to say? "Wait a minute! Im having sex!"? They are aware that we are sexually active but it'd still be awkard if they knew when we were going at it! How can any awkward moments and walk-ins? We are only able to have sex in the middle of the night when everyones asleep!

2. Sometimes rather than having sex, we get under the covers together and masturbate next to eachother. Is this a normal thing for some couples to do?

3. What is some way we can make our sex even better? Im not sure if we are able to get any toys at the moment but are open to other things. We want to find ways to add some more fun and even more excitment to it! Not that it isnt already, but we are just open to try new positions, techniques, etc. Any tips? :lol:

4. We've had period sex before but it is so messy because we usually have our periods at almost the same time so we are both bleeding and it just gets kind of gross, but because our sex drive is so high when we are on our periods we just cant resist :lol: is there a way to limit the mess?

Thanks in advance! I know this is a lot :shock:
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Our Lesbian sex (multiple questions!)

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Bre,

Ah yes, the "trying to prevent your parents from walking in on you" dance that so many of us have dealt with at some point. If they were to knock, it's totally okay to say something like, "just a second" and then do whatever you need to do to get you both looking presentable. If your parents are aware that you're sexually active, they'll likely get the hint to not open the door. It may feel awkward to say something that feels like a signal to them that you're having sex, but it's way, way less awkward than having them walk in on you.

As for the specific things you two are doing sexually, mutual masturbation (which is what you're describing in your second question) is something many partners enjoy. And hey, even if it wasn't a common behavior, you two enjoy it and that's what's important. If you two are curious about trying out sex toys, there are a variety of things you can D.I.Y and to see if you like them. You can read all about those ideas in these two articles: D.I.Y. Sex Toys: The Partnered Edition
D.I.Y. Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition . As far as other positions or techniques to try, that's really all up to your imaginations and what you feel like doing. You can experiment with different angles or positions to see what feels nice, and all types of sex (oral, manual, vaginal if you find a sex toy) as well as things like dry humping and frottage are on the table for you to try if you want.

With period sex, having some towels down on whatever surface you're having sex on goes a long way towards making clean-up easier. You can also keep wet wipes on hand to help clean up each other after you're done being sexual. I'd also say that period sex is a time where you really want to be using gloves for any sort of manual sex (that's a habit we recommend people get into anyway because it increases pleasure and decreases the risk of infection).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic