11 days late, pregnancy ???

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Noobkz
Awesomeness Quotient: Dance
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Cool

11 days late, pregnancy ???

Unread post by Noobkz »

Hello everyone ,
I'm 21 this year and my gf is 18 this year.

Her period was last due on September 1, now right now it's October 12 she still hasn't gotten her period yet.. she was supposed to come on 1st of October..
Meet
We had unprotected sex on 26th September as she said she started feeling her period is coming. She had brown discharge, white discharge and period cramps but no period.
We had few unprotected sex but all pulled out. Her ovalution should be around 20th September since her period is 30 days.

Yesterday she told me she felt something and she saw blood clot ( spotting ) then it stopped again.

Read from Internet .. it could be implantation ?...

Also now she doesn't feel anything that period is coming.
What should I do ?..

I'm stressing.. we recently moved to oversea to study , perhaps the weather ? But we have been here for 10 months.. our country is always hot and doesn't have season. Could that be the cause?

Any advice :(
Kristy
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my analysis skills
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

Re: 11 days late, pregnancy ???

Unread post by Kristy »

So, a few things:

-It's a little unclear from your message whether she did or didn't get her period on September 1st. If she didn't get it in the beginning of September, the unprotected sex on the 26th wouldn't make a difference.

-Ovulation happens 14 days before a period, not 10.

-In general, periods do not always come exactly the same number of days apart (unless your girlfriend is on a hormonal birth control). Counting back from one 'usual' day (in this case, 30 days) and having unprotected sex within a week of that date is very risky. And yes, using the pullout method is considered unprotected sex.

-Weather doesn't often affect periods, and if you've been in a new country for 10 months it is not a recent enough move to affect her cycle. But stress certainly can affect it--both from school and from worrying about being pregnant.

I think you should really check out this page:
http://www.scarleteen.com/the_pregnancy ... _or_missed

It will walk you two through the next steps you should be taking. Hopefully by having a guide, you can lower your stress a bit.

Hope this helps!
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: They

Re: 11 days late, pregnancy ???

Unread post by Jacob »

We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

It sounds like condoms would be useful for you in the future.

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Locked Previous topicNext topic