Tiny dick

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Tomj punch
Awesomeness Quotient: Im funny
Primary language: Spanish
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Trisexual

Tiny dick

Unread post by Tomj punch »

Hi, im a 15 years old school boy, i feel depression because of my really tiny dick. I am really bullied in school because my mother have cancer, my brother is down and im so fat they tell me im pregnant. I also have a micropenis that it feels its dead for me because i masturbate me a lot. What shoul i do pedazo de personajes?
ameliap
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm pretty funny
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Pan-sexual

Re: Tiny dick

Unread post by ameliap »

I don't speak Spanish enough to be able to say anything understandable, and I'm really sorry I don't. Anyways, this will be in English, and I tried to make it a easy to understand as possible by keeping it short and breaking it up by paragraph.

First, I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time. My dad has cancer and I've had to deal with bullying because of my weight for a really long time, and I know how much it hurts. If you are feeling depressed, I can't say enough about the benefits of seeing a therapist. I know it's not available to everyone, but if you can, I highly recommend it. My therapist helped me through some really dark times in my life, and made my anxiety far more manageable than it was. Even a school consular or possibly a religious leader could help you to deal with some of these emotions and possibly give you more personalized advice. Speaking with a trusted adult might seem scary, but having that support can really help. As far as bullying goes, reporting when it feels necessary and not letting it get to you the rest of the time is a safe bet. Don't be afraid to find a trusted adult to talk to, even if it is just for emotional support.

The body is a strange and interesting thing, and I don't want to dismiss any negative self image you have, but having a micro-penis, or even just a smaller than "average" penis isn't the end. There are many people who have super good and stable sex lives with small penises, it just may take time and support for you to grow comfortable with your body, and body image. There are several online forums that have been made about micro penises, The Experience Project has one, but the whole website is currently taking a break. However you can still read through others posts and possibly find more people who are experiencing what you are also going through.

To address the penis sensitivity, it is possible to loose sensitivity in the penis form masturbation due to chafing, small abrasions, and simply getting to use to the feeling. I did some digging and it looks like people have experience a return in sensitivity from masturbating less, to give their penis a "break" and naturally sooth any chafing or irritations. Also, people have found some creams to be effective, BUT I would talk with a doctor before applying anything down there, so that the irritation doesn't have a chance for getting worse or infected.

I know this isn't the most comprehensive advice, but I hope you found at least some of it helpful, and please, don't feel like you have to go through this alone. Sometimes the best decision is to ask for help.
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.
~Author Unknown
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Tiny dick

Unread post by Karyn »

Hi Tomj punch, I'm so sorry you're dealing with all of this. Amelia has made some excellent suggestions, and if you can I would really encourage you to try and find someone to talk to in person. If you're being bullied in school, there may be someone at your school - a teacher or guidance counsellor - who could help you out and intervene.

As for penis sensitivity, unless you've hurt yourself somehow in a way that would cause nerve damage, any loss of sensitivity isn't permanent. If you do have a lot of chafing or irritation then giving yourself a break for a while to let it heal is a good idea, but surface irritation like that probably isn't going to be the cause of a loss of sensitivity. Sometimes if you've been masturbating the same way for a long time, your body can kind of get used to that sensation and it won't feel as intense, so you can also try masturbating in different ways to see if that feels better. Using some kind of lubrication can also make a difference.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic