Oral, then kissing?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
milkshake.angel
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She

Oral, then kissing?

Unread post by milkshake.angel »

How do you guys find kissing after oral sex? Do you think it's disgusting; or just plain normal? Just curious about the thoughts of others.

+ Also wondering, do you think if a girl gave oral to a guy (assuming precum was present) then they kissed, then the guy ate her out, is pregnancy possible? Thanks.
Onionpie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Absolutely Everything
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: fluid

Re: Oral, then kissing?

Unread post by Onionpie »

Hi milkshake.angel. Welcome to Scarleteen! I personally don't think it's disgusting in the slightest; I mean, after all, they're all just bodily fluids and body parts! When it comes down to it, there really isn't much difference between saliva and, say, vaginal lubrication. And of course, if safer sex practices are involved (condoms and dental dams) then there isn't even an exchange of bodily fluids! Hardly room for it to be disgusting, in my opinion :)

As for your second question -- that's not a situation that would cause a risk of pregnancy. I suggest checking out this article for more information on why:
Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide
milkshake.angel
Pronouns: She

Unread post by milkshake.angel »

Onionpie wrote:Hi milkshake.angel. Welcome to Scarleteen! I personally don't think it's disgusting in the slightest; I mean, after all, they're all just bodily fluids and body parts! When it comes down to it, there really isn't much difference between saliva and, say, vaginal lubrication. And of course, if safer sex practices are involved (condoms and dental dams) then there isn't even an exchange of bodily fluids! Hardly room for it to be disgusting, in my opinion :)

As for your second question -- that's not a situation that would cause a risk of pregnancy. I suggest checking out this article for more information on why:
Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide
Hmmm, you do have a point. For me, I also don't think it is disgusting, but with a different reason! :) hahaha

Thank you for that informative article suggestion, although I don't think I could find a clear answer in that article to another question I just thought of: based on the situation I gave, there really still is no risk (or probably a low risk) even if the girl was ovulating?
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Karyn »

As Onionpie said, oral sex does not pose a risk of pregnancy. For more on what does pose pregnancy risks, have a look at this piece: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic