safe exhibitionisim?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
bikinksterboy
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my willingness to try essentially anything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: bisexual

safe exhibitionisim?

Unread post by bikinksterboy »

for a while now I've considered trying out exhibitionism at home. the problem is, well, all that entails. Realistically, I'd never actually want my family or anyone close to me who is near me on a daily basis to see me in sexually compromising situations. I know there are other non-physical outlets I can plug this kink into which I have tried, but are there any ways I could expose myself within the restraints I've laid out?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: safe exhibitionisim?

Unread post by Mo »

To be honest, I'm not sure if there's a really great way to do this. Exhibitionism does hinge on being seen by others (or the risk/potential of being seen), but when you don't want the people around you to see you in a sexual context, that becomes tougher. And I do think that makes sense, for the most part! It wouldn't be appropriate to try and engineer an exhibitionist incident around your family, for example.
If you're in a place where random strangers might see you in sexual situations, that adds the complication that you're involving strangers in your sex life without their consent. Ultimately exhibition, like any other kind of sex or sexual expression, needs consent from everyone involved, so it's not something you can introduce to a person or social space without discussing it and establishing consent beforehand. There are spaces, both online and in person, where you can set up a consensual exhibitionist scenario, but that's not something you'd be able to access while you're underage. This may be an area where fantasy, fiction-writing, etc. are probably your best outlets for now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic