Having sex in a corset?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Having sex in a corset?

Unread post by KittyPink »

Like actually laced tight, is there any major risks? (Other than maybe being short of breath, maybe.)
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Onionpie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Absolutely Everything
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: fluid

Re: Having sex in a corset?

Unread post by Onionpie »

Since corsets, when formed and laced properly, don't really cause health risk, I doubt there would be any health risks involved in wearing one during sex (other than what you mentioned, and also potential discomfort since the item isn't really designed for physical exertion). I would, however, be concerned about damaging such an expensive item of clothing! :)
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Re: Having sex in a corset?

Unread post by KittyPink »

Onionpie wrote:Since corsets, when formed and laced properly, don't really cause health risk, I doubt there would be any health risks involved in wearing one during sex (other than what you mentioned, and also potential discomfort since the item isn't really designed for physical exertion). I would, however, be concerned about damaging such an expensive item of clothing! :)
Most steel-boned corsets should be able to handle the strain. However, if the the material on the outside is delicate and /or stainable, that can be damaged.
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic