Kitten/ Pet play, Predicament bondage.

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Re: Kitten/ Pet play, Predicament bondage.

Unread post by KittyPink »

books16 wrote:for collars there are many options you could also use a choker many of those now-a-days have a bondagy feel and look as for a tail i am not sure if you would want to create a butt plug one but you could make a belt one just get some fur that matches your ears from the craft section and create a tail shape that you like then you could do an elastic ribbon or rope what every you are comfortable with as a belt (you night need some type of closure with other materials that are not elastic) other things you could do if you want is get some pleather from the craft store and get some metal rings that will be some wear near the purse making section and then get a charm and could create a BDSM style collar if you want

I have done a lot of research in this topic it being something I am sexually interested in
Thanks for the tips, books!
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
KittyPink
not a newbie

So, anyone have any idea on how I could mention this to a significant other, because I kind of want to be their kitten.
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

I'd approach it much the same way you'd approach any sexual thing you wanted to try with your partner. Explain what it is and that you're interested in trying it with them, but only if they're comfortable trying it with you.
TheConfusedOne
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm A Rider. Nuff Said.
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Bi-Curious

Unread post by TheConfusedOne »

If you already have a collar, why not ask your SO to put it on for you as if a necklace, then ask them what they think about it. That's one way to start such a conversation like advised by Sam
KittyPink
not a newbie

TheConfusedOne wrote:If you already have a collar, why not ask your SO to put it on for you as if a necklace, then ask them what they think about it. That's one way to start such a conversation like advised by Sam
I don't have a collar, yet.

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

Even without one it's still a conversation you can have; I think Sam's plan is good here. This is something you can bring up in the same way you'd bring up another sexual interest or relationship dynamic you're interested in exploring with a partner.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic