Writing and/or drawing erotic stories/ pictures: A convenient way for some to enjoy sexy things and the sort.

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.

Writing and/or drawing erotic stories/ pictures?

Yes
78%
No
11%
Maybe
11%

Total votes: 9

KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Writing and/or drawing erotic stories/ pictures: A convenient way for some to enjoy sexy things and the sort.

Unread post by KittyPink »

Yay or nay, and why?
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Writing and/or drawing erotic stories/ pictures: A convenient way for some to enjoy sexy things and the sort.

Unread post by Mo »

I certainly don't think it's for everyone but I'm entirely in support of people creating their own erotic content if it's something they want to do. Maybe some of this is due to time spent in fandom spaces, which are FULL of people of various ages/genders/sexualities putting their energy into creating content about sex and relationships that they feel is lacking in the world. I've known people to use their own erotic work to explore questions of their own sexual/gender identity or to process trauma or past relationships, and of course it's also a way that many people feel comfortable expressing their sexuality or exploring things they might be curious about.

So yes, if it's not obvious this is something I think can be very positive! I know not everyone has the impulse to create erotic content and that's fine but overall it's something I think is great for people to explore if they want to.
KittyPink
not a newbie

Re: Writing and/or drawing erotic stories/ pictures: A convenient way for some to enjoy sexy things and the sort.

I've found it to be a positive thing, but like everything it's a personal choice. However for some, it would seem it is a great way to express maybe even more of a taboo sexuality than someone could think of. Or just to let off sexual tension.
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
bikinksterboy
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my willingness to try essentially anything
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: bisexual

Unread post by bikinksterboy »

collaborative erotic fiction through role-play is interesting to do
KittyPink
not a newbie

BiKinksterBoy wrote:collaborative erotic fiction through role-play is interesting to do
Can be chaos though. :D

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
bikinksterboy
not a newbie

don't forget erotic comics!
KittyPink
not a newbie

BiKinksterBoy wrote:don't forget erotic comics!
<3Oh my god, yes!<3

(They can be quite interesting, to be honest. Sorry, about my lack of composure. :oops: :lol: )

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
bikinksterboy
not a newbie

this is only tangentially related and may violate the illegal-activity-posting rules due to my age, but another area of this that I really like is taking sexy pictures of myself and keeping them in secure places to just admire and revel in it, almost always deleted shortly afterward. Anyone else do that?
bikinksterboy
not a newbie

I guess it's kind of similar to looking at oneself in the mirror
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Just FYI, there's nothing illegal in most places about being a minor and taking photos of your own body. It's sharing them with anyone, or someone else taking them, where there are legal issues. So, know you can admire yourself and appreciate your sexy self, all for yourself, as you will! :)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic