Pressured

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
natkow01
Awesomeness Quotient: My hair
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Pressured

Unread post by natkow01 »

Me and my boyfrjend are doing long distance. Well, we roleplay sex and i know how he starts. He was saying that we should go anither round. I said no and he basically said what would i do about it. I told him i wouldnt reply. He then told me he was just joking around. To take a chill. I confront him about it and he gets mad at me. Like seriously?!

We also send photos to each other and he sent me a photo he already had. I confronted him about it and he said that infact he took it. But it is exactly the same. Im very frustrated with him right now.

(Sorry if this is confusing and all over the place.)
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Pressured

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi natkow01,

To make sure I'm clear, were you on the phone or texting when you were roleplaying, or were you visiting in person? I can see why you reacted as you did. It can feel really threatening when a partner says "what are you going to do about it" when you assert a boundary. Was that the first time he's done something like that, or does he have a habit of challenging or disregarding your boundaries?

With the photo, can you tell me more about why receiving the same one twice concerned you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic