Questions about the actual penis-in-the-vagina thing

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Calla Lily
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her/that cutie
Sexual identity: Straight

Questions about the actual penis-in-the-vagina thing

Unread post by Calla Lily »

So, I know that sex is different for everyone, that size doesn't matter, that there is no wrong or right way to find pleasure in physical contact, everyone's bodies are different, etc.

But I have a few general (and potentially stupid) questions about the actual penis-in-the-vagina part of sex. I have no where else to ask these, so I hope I can find some answers here.

How far in does the penis go? Is the shaft usually still exposed outside of the vagina or does it fit in up to the testicles? How deep is the vagina? What happens after the guy ejaculates? He loses his hard at some point, so does he just fall out? What actually happens in that time immediately following sex? How hard does a penis get? How does the penis get in the vagina in the first place? Does it just fit? How do you stimulate the clitoris while he's inside of you? Isn't sex tiring? How are you supposed to move around during sex?

I know a lot of these are subjective and vary from person to person, I just want some advice and specific answers. Thanks! :D
my message box is always open

I'm just another girl, trying to find her place in the world

straight
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Questions about the actual penis-in-the-vagina thing

Unread post by Heather »

Have you first searched the main site for these questions, as we ask users to do in the registration agreement for the boards? We have thousands of articles there, and wet already have answers on the site to most of what you've asked here. :)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Jfowler123
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I love history
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Not sure either bi or les

Re: Questions about the actual penis-in-the-vagina thing

Unread post by Jfowler123 »

Following as I am wondering the same things
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic