female masturbation

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
gossipgirlxo
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Straight

female masturbation

Unread post by gossipgirlxo »

I feel that girls always face the pressure to have a "tight" vagina and such when in fact the vagina is a very durable and stretchy muscle to begin with. If I masturbate, will the guy be able to tell when I have sex for the first time?
Calla Lily
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her/that cutie
Sexual identity: Straight

Re: female masturbation

Unread post by Calla Lily »

I don't think they'll be able to tell. I read somewhere on here that the vagina naturally tightens in excitement during sex, anyway. Unless you're mildly injuring yourself in your masturbation enthusiasm, I don't think you should be getting stretched out or anything.

(Not that I actually have any experience with sex yet, this is just based on what I've read)
my message box is always open

I'm just another girl, trying to find her place in the world

straight
Onionpie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Absolutely Everything
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: fluid

Re: female masturbation

Unread post by Onionpie »

Hi gossipgirlxo. Masturbation doesn't permanently change anything physically about your vagina, and neither does sex with a partner. So there would be no way for a future partner to know, unless of course you tell them yourself :) During arousal, the tissue around the vagina fills with blood so the walls of your vaginal canal can become engorged which may lead to a "tight" feeling, but it's not actually because your vagina is tightening.

For more on that, check out these links:
Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More
Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic