Hilarious Sex

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Hilarious Sex

Unread post by Jacob »

I just want to post a little hurrah for hilarious sex. Hip-hip! ...

We often get the message that in sex you have to be cool or sexy and that 'successful' sex is the most physically pleasurable. There is often a big emphasis on reaching orgasm. For me however, it going completely 'wrong' can be just as fulfilling when you realise how much you and a partner can laugh.

I have to say with me some of the best moments have been when you want to try something new and it completely fails someone falls over or a condom flies accross the room.

Yet when I think about sex I'd like to be having in my life hilarity doesn't always factor into my fantasies or ideals. I guess because fantasies are planned, and humour is usually from something unaccepted. Or maybe I've just been brainwashed by cultural and pop-cultural ideals of 'cool sex'

So I'm interested... what makes sex hilarious for you?

Does it factor into how you think you'd like your future sex life to be?
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Sam W
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Hilarious Sex

Unread post by Sam W »

I'm a big fan of humor in my sex life. Generally it comes from making (or, more often, attempting to make) double entendres. I've also cracked up when using flavored condoms/dental dams because the smell so often reminds me of gum or candy.
Jacob
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Re: Hilarious Sex

Unread post by Jacob »

Accidentally using a flavoured condom is so funny. Especially banana flavour, because anything shaped like a penis, including a penis is enough to make me laugh, so yeah, that is something else... because I'm that immature.

Sexual health sidenote: Flavoured condoms used for penis-in-vagina sex increase the likelihood of a yeast infection because they so often contain sugars., wouldyabeliveit.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic