Think I had an orgasm?!

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
MattsGirl
not a newbie
Sexual identity: Bi-curious

Think I had an orgasm?!

Unread post by MattsGirl »

I think I had an orgasm last night, but I'm not sure if I did or not! :oops:

I have been masturbating a lot the past week, but last night tried something different, I applied a LOT more pressure on my clitoris while rubbing (which felt really good) I was also rubbing/tickling the enterance of my vagina.

I did that for a few minutes when my toes started twitching & my legs went tingly, after I stopped the enterance to my vagina & my clitoris carried on tingling.

Did I have an orgasm?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Think I had an orgasm?!

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Mattsgirl

We can't really know if what you had was an orgasm, since everybody's body experiences things slightly differently. Orgasm is generally associated with little muscle spasms, as well as getting very tense and then very relaxed. You can read about that in more detail here: Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide
MattsGirl
not a newbie

Thanks Sam,

I have just had a read through of that & going by explanations of how arousals/body responds to what is being done, it does sound like I had one!

My body pretty much reacted in those ways, I didn't share 'everything' in my first post as I wasn't sure how much, would be 'too' much sharing.

My body did do quite a bit of self lubcation before hand though, which helped ;)

Thanks again for the link Sam & sorry if I have shared 'too' much info in my posts x
Last edited by MattsGirl on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashleah
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: "I'm a woman phenomenally"
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Straight

Unread post by Ashleah »

Glad you found the link useful! And no worries, you are not over sharing! Not sure if that is even a thing here :lol: Plus, helping work through these things is what we do!
MattsGirl
not a newbie

Thanks!

I wasn't sure if we could go into all the details of the how/what/where etc... when posting :o

It has/you have really helped!! I guess I just need to do a bit more exploration of the site AND my body now ;)

Oh one more question, applying a LOT of pressure directly onto the clitoris itself won't damage it will it?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Mattsgirl,

When putting pressure on the clitoris, as long as you're not rubbing it until it's raw or bruised, it should be fine (and even then, bruising or similar won't cause permanent damage, it will just be uncomfortable for a bit)
Ashleah
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: "I'm a woman phenomenally"
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Straight

Unread post by Ashleah »

No it will not :) Masturbation will not cause any damage. But as with mostly anything, if you are feeling pain you should stop (as you should not be feeling pain).

Exploring the site is a great idea. We have a ton of articles! Here are a couple that might be of interest to you:
How Do You Masturbate
10 of the Best Things You Can Do for Your Sexual Self (at Any Age)
MattsGirl
not a newbie

Thanks Sam,

It does feel tender at the moment, I kind of like the feeling though - I was just worried I had/could do permanent damage to it!

The only way I seem to be able to get myself to 'that' point is by being quite rough with direct pressure.

Thanks for reassuring me I haven't done any real damage to it x
Sam W wrote:Hi Mattsgirl,

When putting pressure on the clitoris, as long as you're not rubbing it until it's raw or bruised, it should be fine (and even then, bruising or similar won't cause permanent damage, it will just be uncomfortable for a bit)
MattsGirl
not a newbie

Thanks, it was /is quite a nice 'pain' though (if that makes sense :? )

I'll take a look at those!

Thanks for all the help & reassurance with things x
ashleah wrote:No it will not :) Masturbation will not cause any damage. But as with mostly anything, if you are feeling pain you should stop (as you should not be feeling pain).

Exploring the site is a great idea. We have a ton of articles! Here are a couple that might be of interest to you:
How Do You Masturbate
10 of the Best Things You Can Do for Your Sexual Self (at Any Age)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic