Clarification in a older post.

Questions and discussion about pregnancy, pregnancy options and/or any part of parenting.
Forum rules
IF YOU ARE POSTING TO ASK IF YOU SHOULD USE EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION:

Please do not wait on us if you may need or want EC (like the morning-after pill). Because it is most effective the sooner it is taken or administered, we suggest that you go ahead and get it, and if you want to talk to someone about whether or not you choose to use it, we can do that with you after. That way, you have it ASAP if you do decide you want or need to use it. <3
hedjoss
not a newbie
Primary language: Spanish
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: heterosexual

Clarification in a older post.

Unread post by hedjoss »

Hi, Scarleteen ...

So, I just looking for some clarification about one post : http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimat ... 00223.html

Specifically in the part that saids: - By touching the hands of someone with a penis, including if there may have been ejaculate on the hands.

This doesn't posses pregnancy risk even if we're talking about wet "fresh" semen and if a person with a vulva touched their vulva directly after she touched the fresh semen on those hands?

Thanks ... :D
Alice O
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm really good at taking naps.
Primary language: Engish
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: hetero

Re: Clarification in a older post.

Unread post by Alice O »

Yep, the post you linked to is still correct! Pregnancy does not result from a person using their hands to touch a penis with ejaculate on it, then touching their hands to someone else's hands, and then having that person's hands touch a vulva.

I encourage you to read our piece Human Reproduction: A Seafarer's Guide. Getting a clear understanding of how human reproduction works is helpful and important when engaging sexually with a partner.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic