For Trans and Otherwise Gender Nonconforming Users Who are Feeling Scared/stressed Right Now

Questions and discussions about gender, gender roles and identity.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

For Trans and Otherwise Gender Nonconforming Users Who are Feeling Scared/stressed Right Now

Unread post by Sam W »

If you're living in the U.S, you're likely aware that the Trump administration has made another move to strip trans folks of their rights, and it's a biggie. And it's leaving a lot of folks scared, furious, sad, and a host of other things. This is a space for trans and otherwise gender nonconforming users to get support from each other or our staff, ask for resources, or simply vent whatever they're feeling in a safe space.
Bubbles
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them/he
Sexual identity: Gray-Asexual

Re: For Trans and Otherwise Gender Nonconforming Users Who are Feeling Scared/stressed Right Now

Unread post by Bubbles »

I don't understand how this is happening; the world feels like some kind of fictional dystopia sometimes. This is really personal stuff that, outside of certain medical examinations, is nobody else's business. Why do so many people support this administration? Why don't they care?

I hope things improve for everyone in the US soon. You all deserve so much better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic