Notes on the first day of stuffing a bra at school.

Questions and discussions about gender, gender roles and identity.
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Notes on the first day of stuffing a bra at school.

Unread post by KittyPink »

So, I was able to get my hands on a camisole with a built-in bra, so I decided to stuff it with socks, giving myself roughly a B or small C cup bust. Now the intresting thing is I had no problem maneuvering around my chest area, and after getting over the initial anxiety and adjusting a bit to the new presence, I have to say I like having a bust! :D It's a still a little bit of an awkward feeling, but I think taking to getting breasts from estrogen won't be as difficult as I thought. Of course, the breasts I get from estrogen will be heavier, and will jiggle a little.

And so, on to the other point, I had stuffed the bra in the camisole and kept it stuffed the school day, I only had one friend say anything. And she was polite, and goofy about it. Nobody said anything about it unless I mentioned the fact that people didn't say anything and I kind of expected a weird look or something. I'm considering taking pictures while at school the next time I have the camisole's bra stuffed to see if my grandmother would take that as evidence that people are becoming more accepting.
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Ruby S
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I make a mean grilled cheese.
Primary language: English + ASL.
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer!

Re: Notes on the first day of stuffing a bra at school.

Unread post by Ruby S »

Hi, KittyPink! I'm so glad you had success with this! It's so great that you feel accepted where you go to school.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic