About care of my body

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

About care of my body

Unread post by Pan »

Hi Scarlett,
This site is wonderful..!!..so how should i take care of my penis..?..i have uncircumcised penis..i have to pull my foreskin back if i want to see my penis head.so any tips for penis care??...and one question ..if i masterbate and i have cum and than i have to clean my cummed penis??
And i have so much hair around my penis...i remove that hair (not regularly)..so i have to shave my penis hair regularly??
And i really want to do clean shave of my penis hair...i also have hair on testicle(two ball down to penis..dont know exact word..may be its called testicle?).i used trimmer to remove that hair..but my testicle (two balls down to penis) has very sensitive skin..so i am afraid if i hurt that skin..so everytime when i do shave there are always hair in there..this happened with penis as well.i can not do clean shave at that part..any proper advice regarding to shaving my penis??
And this may be weird questions but i want to ask...i have hairy butt...not much..but i can easily see from mirror that i have hair on my butt..its so difficult to reach out at there by own hand and clean hair on my butt...i ever try to remove my hair on my butt with trimmer...and how can i remove hair around my butt hole.between my chicks as well..i try to spread my butt chicks..but i don't know how to remove hair between my butt chicks..my butt is tight .and how can i see my butt while removing my hair?!!!.. sorry for this weird questions...but i can't share this things to anyone...is there any idea how to remove hair on my butt??

And i have so much hair on my all body..have hair on my chest..on my belly...on my butt... around penis..on legs...on armpits..on hand...you can say i am hairy man.. sometimes i get frustrated when i see my body in mirror..though i still remove that hair(not regularly)...how to deal with that ??..(its weird questions i know)
So what you think what kind of care i should do??...
If you have any questions please ask me
Thanks ..and sorry for this weird questions!!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: About care of my body

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Pan,

You basically keep your penis clean the same way you keep the rest of you clean; by washing it gently when you wash the rest of you. If you have a foreskin, you simply pull it back and rinse however much of the head is exposed with warm water.

As for shaving, whether you do it (and which parts of your body you do it to) is up to you. If you'd prefer to try and remove the hair around your genitals, your options are pretty much shaving (depending on which body part you want to remove hair from, waxing can also be an option). You mention seeing how hairy you are in a mirror frustrates you. Can you tell me more about why that is?
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

Unread post by Pan »

Thanks for reply... actually when i see myself in mirror..than sometime its frustrating because i ask some girl who is online..they all say they like clean shave penis..so from that i just expect that surely girls also don't like hair on other part like on butt..penis... armpit..etc..
I have enough hair (not so much) that i can see from mirror... just imagine hair on butt doesn't look weird??..so on belly
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Thanks for clarifying! So, while the girls you've spoken to may prefer a certain amount of body hair, that doesn't mean that every woman you meet is going to have that preference. Some girls find body hair attractive, some don't, and many, many women put body hair low on the list of things they consider when choosing a partner (if they consider it at all). Humans are naturally hairy creatures, and if someone isn't able to accept the fact that you have body hair, they may not be the best choice of partner. What we recommend is that people base their shaving habits on what makes them feel most comfortable, rather than on what a potential future partner might like. Does that make sense?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic