What is Purpose of precum?

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Pan
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

What is Purpose of precum?

Unread post by Pan »

Hi scarlett,
Always love you..so i am male ..i want to know about precum..how can i use precum with female in sex?..what happen if i put my precum into female vagina?
Just eagar to know
Thanks
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: What is Purpose of precum?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Pan,

To quote from this article: Innies & Outies: The Penis, Testes and More, ""Pre-ejaculate" or "precum" is a slippery, sometimes slightly sticky fluid that has the ability to neutralize any acid (from urine) that might be inside the urethra. Since sperm do not thrive under acid conditions, pre-ejaculate helps to make the conditions in the urethra favorable for sperm to survive." In other words, it helps sperm survive the journey out of the body.
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Thanks for reply...still one question...what if i put my precum in girls vagina??
Thanks
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome! The main thing to be aware of is if pre-cum goes straight from the penis into a persons' vagina, it can potentially cause a pregnancy because it may contain sperm.
Pan
not a newbie

Unread post by Pan »

Thanks for this valuable information..again some questions comes..what if girl eat precum during blowjob....is it go in vagina?...and any effect after this?
Same question for cum..what if girl eat my cum during blowjob...? ...
From above two questions i mean is it same that i give my cum or precum in girls vagina directly by inserting my penis ...or after eating precum and cum during blowjob ...this two process's output is same??( Means in this two process final destination is in girl vagina?)
And if final destination is same...what possible results can happen after eating cum particularly to girl??
Thanks
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

So, someone swallowing pre-ejaculate or ejaculate can't possibly result in those substances reaching the vagina because there is no direct line between the vagina and the digestive system. If a person swallows either of those things, they'll end up in the stomach, just like anything else that is swallowed. Does that make sense?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic