Clitoral area issue

Questions and discussion about contraception, safer sex, STIs, sexual healthcare and other sexual health issues.
Tbond5741
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My smile
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her

Clitoral area issue

Unread post by Tbond5741 »

Hey. So 2 years ago when i had my period it was this huge glob of matted hair stuck at the top of my vulva and clitoral area. Then 4 months later i removed it. However after i removed it i tried to press on the clitoral area at the top where i removed the hair and i didnt feel any pleasure. I looked at it in the mirror and i think i might have a clitoral adhesion? Is there a way i can get rid of it so that the clitoris can go back to the top of my vulva how it was 2 years ago? My clit has not been the same and i cant get any pleasure from it unless im walking and its only a little bit but i know you should be able to feel it at the top of the vulva but mine is not located there for some reasom. The er doc said my clitoral hood was swollen .
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Clitoral area issue

Unread post by Heather »

So, you have already seen a doctor about this? If so, what did they say about it besides that your clitoral hood is swollen?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Tbond5741
not a newbie

They didnt say anything after that. Then another said it was hair covering the area and they couldnt see my clitoris and they said it was a smegma buildup too.
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

That can certainly happen. What did they advise you do from here?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Tbond5741
not a newbie

They told me to clean it and take baths but im been doing that for 6 months and my clit is still not where it is supposed to be.
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

Nothing is going to have put your clitoris -- or the glans, the part of it I think you're asking about -- in a different place on your body than it is.

However, you clearly have concerns something is wrong, so since you have not found those concerns alleviated by your previous visit about this, I would say it's time to see a healthcare provider. I would NOT go through the ER, as ER medicine just isn't likely to do a good job with something like this that is pretty outside that kind of medicine. Instead, I'd suggest you make an appointment with an OB/GYN. Do you know how to access that kind of healthcare?
Tbond5741
not a newbie

Yes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic