Advice

I didn't wash my hands after giving a handjob: am I pregnant?

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I were making out last week, and it was our first time masturbating each other. He got me off first (he still had his boxers on) then after I came, I gave him a hand job. After he came, he put on his boxers, and we lay there kissing for a bit. His wet boxers against the area slightly above my pubic hair but still within my 'triangle'....

BDSM fantasy: will it limit my sex life?

Anonymous
asks:
I have serious problems becoming sexually aroused without fantasizing about certain BDSM-like scenarios. I've been having fantasies of that sort for a really long time- years before I even knew what BDSM was- so I was thinking that my problem might just be that I'm used to these types of fantasies and only fairly recently started trying to use other means to get myself off, so to speak....

I like him, and he wants to have sex but I really don't.

Anonymous
asks:
I really like this guy and now he has asked me to have sex I am under age and I don't really want to do it but I really like him but he just wants to mess about and I want more of a committment. I really don't know what to do, so confused. HELP PLEASE....

He's really into sex... but I'm not so sure.

Anonymous
asks:
Hey. I have been going out with my boyfriend for a year now and he is really into sex. I am worried about it though. Whenever I'm at his house he always tries to touch me, but I don't want to be tight so I let him. Now he is hinting on sex! I am so embarrassed because I have nobody to speak to this about, my Mum died when I was little so I REALLY don't want to talk to my Dad about sex. Help!!! ...

I didn't orgasm: does that mean I'm still a virgin?

Anonymous
asks:
I had my first real sexual experience a few months ago, but I don't really like to talk about it. The problem was that I guess I was a little too anxious and I didn't go about it quite the right way and as a result, I never reached orgasm. I am also not too sure if she did either, I can't even remember....

Does the woman on top really feel good to guys?

Anonymous
asks:
Me & my boyfriend have been going out for about a year & just recently started having sex. Every time we've had sex so far I've been on bottom & last night he asked me to be on top. I was nervous but went for it anyway...well, I had no idea what to do once I was up there. I thought about "riding" him (it wasnt too hard to figure out how to ride him) but is that really pleasurable for guys?...

Anal sex panic, and some good reasons to step the heck back.

Anonymous
asks:
Hi it's me again, I asked you a couple weeks ago about anal seepage after anal sex. Well we DID engaged in full anal foreplay before anal sex, was very patient about it, I relaxed my muscles the whole time, and used TONS of lube. So we tried it again like that and I still had white/clear mucus seepage come out, but it was worse this time there was more blood....

How one goes about learning to share their sexuality with another person?

Anonymous
asks:
I was wondering how one goes about learning to share their sexuality with another person? I'm 21 and a virgin (older virgins do exist!) for personal and religious reasons. My relationships thus far have consisted primarily of a series of bad first dates... until recently, that is. 3 weeks ago I met a 31 year old man who has opened my eyes to so many things....

I feel too tight: should I use painkillers during sex?

Anonymous
asks:
I am a small girl and I am tight and it hurts if I try to put anything to big inside me. I have 2 vibrators and a dildo. One of the vibrations goes in with no hassle the other one is a little bit bigger and its not as easy but and I have a dildo but when I try to put the dildo in it hurts like a burning pain. I bought the second vibrator to loosen me up and I hope it's working......

How Can I Tell if HE Is a Virgin?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm with my boyfriend for over a year and he's always asking me if I'm a virgin and of course I am. But how can I tell that he's always a virgin too?...

Condom + EC + negative pregnancy test - period = still worried

Sara
asks:
Hi, I'm 19 and I have a question about my late period. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time about 2 months ago. We are both virgins and we were both very careful. We used condoms that were kept in a dry place, and that were not expired. I, however, am not on the pill, and the condom was our only preventative method....

Sex hurts my girlfriend: how do I fix it?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm a 16 year-old male and me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 5 months. We have recently started having vaginal sex and were both a bit confused. We were both virgins so we have no prior knowledge of having sex. When we had intercourse she said that she was feeling pain when I put my penis in only an inch or so. We figured it was just since it was her 1st time....

Nothing else "works," so should I just have intercourse?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 20 years old and I've been dating my boyfriend for over 5 years. We are both virgins. Early in the relationship I told myself that I didn't want to have sex until marriage (mainly because I was, and still am, paranoid about becoming pregnant. He's been very patient and has never tried to force or guilt me into having sex....

What's a "queef?"

Anonymous
asks:
What does the term "queef" mean? What causes you to do that, and what does it mean exactly? Thanks very much!...

Questions about positions, anal sex, and pregnancy

Anonymous
asks:
Its a few Qs actually, these questions are actually quite embarrassing. 1) Does everyone know like while sex is happening position comes next, or is it something that's talked about? Do you just know? 2) Why do people like Anus sex? Its going up the Hine-ee. 3) Doesn't it smell? How to get rid of smell? 4) Can a girl become pregnant from masturbating? ...

My boyfriend said I orgasmed: did I?

Shelby
asks:
When my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time he said that I orgasmed and came. I don't remember any part of it do to a memory relapse. He said it was kinda dry and then all of a sudden it got really wet, how can I be sure if I actually had and orgasm. Is that normal when women have orgasms that they come also?...

Penis size, ejaculation, and what happens when you try to learn from porn

Anonymous
asks:
Hi, I'm 14 and I have a few questions that I would like answered. The first one is that my penis is 6 inches long when erect, when is it going to stop growing or has it already stopped? When I peel my foreskin back a little bit, the head is very sensitive so when I'm going to get a blowjob I want to know if its going to be painful or uncomfortable....

Sex "just happened" without a condom

Anonymous
asks:
I never intended on sex. I was with my best friend, just spending some time with him. One thing lead to another, and before we knew it, I asked for sex, and it just happened. The first time we did it that day we used a condom. It hurt at first but he said that it was just because it was my first time. The second time we did it that day we didn't use a condom....

Fellatio Foibles

Ashlee
asks:
Last night I gave my boyfriend a blow job. It was my first time doing that so I'm like 99% sure it was bad for him. I told him to try and help me cuz I had no idea what I was doing. So, he'd push my head down and I think I was "deep-throating" or something but I couldn't exactly breathe. What am I doing wrong?...

Pill + Condoms = Effective Enough?

Teenie
asks:
I'm 18 and i've JUST started having sex. I've done the deed 3 times and I've done all this research about fertility detection, rhythm method, and effectiveness of condoms and the pill. I've been on the pill for 2 years for acne reasons and I've used a condom every session without slippage or breakage....

What to do about long and irregular periods?

anonymous
asks:
I have an irregular period. One month I had light bleeding for about 25 days, and the next month I didn't have my period at all. The following month I had it for about 15 days. Is this unusual? Is there anything you can recommend to make it more regular?...

Pain and nausea from sex?

Katie
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for about two months now and were both virgins before this. We have always used condoms and it has always been enjoyable for both of us. However, many times after we have had sex I feel a dull ache around my lower abdomen or lower back area. I usually notice it within a couple of hours after sex....