Questions and Answers

Overwhelmed with worry about penis size and performance

curiousgeorge asks:

It seems like lately I am just becoming overwhelmed in worry about my self-image directly related to my penis size and performance. It seems like sometimes my penis varies in size and performance while I am masturbating. I am just wondering what are some tips or advice you can give me on how to get full performance and size out of my penis whether its technique or certain muscles to use.

What anal sex is and is not.

taylor asks:

I had anal sex last month 2 weeks after my period, and I have yet to get my period this month. It was early last month, could it just be late this month? Am I pregnant? Please help: I'm so worried.

I need to buy birth control pills, but what are they called?

Thembekile asks:

I don't know any name of the birth control pills. Can you please tell me what they are called, because I am willing to buy them at the pharmacy. Help me cause I really don't know what to call them when I arrived there.

Intercourse hurts after my period

anonymous asks:

I've been having sex for about a year now and im fine till it comes around the time of my period. I'm fine just before my period, it's just after. If I try to have sex after my period it really hurts and I don't understand why. People have said maybe it's because you've bled dry? But I don't feel dry and I can still feel fully aroused but still experience the pain. Normally if I can go through with it it gets better but really stings after. I'ts not so much deep inside me (the stinging pain) its just slightly inside me. Could this have somthing to do with tampons? Normally I wait a week and its back to normal: please help.

I think I might be bisexual, but I really do not want to be.

anonymous asks:

I'm 17yrs old, not sexually active, never had a boyfriend (and I'm more than fine with it). Ever since my friend came out as bisexual, I've had this horrible feeling that I might be too. I've thought sexually about women for a few years now, and occasionally look at female porn. I just assumed this was normal, straight-girl activity, even though I don't think about guys as, um, graphically. Since my friend came out I've found myself attracted to certain women, not just sexually but romantically, as well as guys.

I just DON'T WANT to be lesbian or bi. I have no problems with them, but I don't want it to be part of my life. I'm terrified I'll have to acknowledge it - my family's loving but straight-laced and wouldn't accept it, for one thing, and it's just not the way I planned my life to run. I don't know how to explain it without sounding bigoted, but I don't want to deviate from the social "norm". I don't know what to do. Is there any way of...checking, some how? Is the Kinsey Scale accurate? Am I just imagining it since my friend came out?

Please tell me what to think, because I don't know what to do. Thanks in advance. I'm so glad for this website.

Can my older-guy best friend get in trouble for holding my hand?

Sam asks:

I'm 16 and my best friend, that happens to be a guy, is 25. We've never done anything sexual, and we don't plan to. The most we do is hold hands, and its like holding hands with my older brother. I'm just scared that someone will take that in the wrong way (as if we were dating) and my friends have told me that he could go to jail if someone reports him as my boyfriend or saying that something sexual is going on between us. I don't want him to get in trouble but I also don't want to lose my video game buddy.

I know about the age of consent, but does that mean I can't even hold hands in a public place with my best friend?

A burning question

anonymous asks:

I need help! I slept with someone and now I burn and am swollen down there. My family doesn't have insurance and I just turned 18. I heard that there are free women's clinics but I can't find any in houston. Can you help me?

How many guys has she slept with?

b asks:

Is there a test you can take to tell exactly how many guys a girl has had sex with?

Am I going through puberty, yet?

anonymous asks:

I don't think I'm going through puberty. But I'm 14 and my penis is tiny. Is this normal? It's about one or two inches long.

Can I get pregnant if we reuse a condom, even if we washed it really well?

Anonymous asks:

Can you get pregnant if we use a condom and he cums in the condom and then he cleans it with water then have sex again without a condom?

He's ready, but I'm conflicted.

15horses asks:

My boyfriend thinks I should try masturbating before we have sex. It just doesn't feel right to me. I want to be with him and just have him hold me. It's not about just having an orgasm. I don't know how to make him understand this?

Also, my boyfriend wants to have sex. My body feels like it is ready but my brain is saying I should wait. Is 16 too young? I'm afraid he doesn't really love me. I want him to be committed, how should I tell him this?

A little penis inside my vagina?

mella5 asks:

It feels as if there is a tiny penis inside of my vagina. When I took my first trip to the gyno, she didn't say anything was weird... so what is it?

Red dots on penis

know_ravik asks:

I have many small red dots / spots on the tip of the penis. It pains during masturbating and during bathing in warm water. These red spots have come only recently, probably, some days after unsafe sex with a guy!
What could this be!
Is there any medicine that I can take.

I hate being a girl: is that wrong?

Anonymous asks:

I'm a 13 year old girl and HATE being a GIRL. I have the mind strength hands feet and hairiness of a boy but still have the body of a girl complete with boobs. Is there something wrong with me wanting to be a boy?

A matter of taste

kelly asks:

Is there anything that can make me taste better down "there"? I know that pineapple is supposed to make it taste better but I'm allergic so thats not an option. My boyfriend doesn't complain or anything about the taste, and he will still go down on me but I want to make it as less gross for him as possible. Is there anything else I could start eating or taking that will make me taste better?

I had unprotected sex! Could I have a STD? What should I do?

anonymous asks:

I had unprotected sex (mistake #1) with an older guy who I don't know at all (mistake #2), but he didn't have any sores on his penis, and we only had sex for like 25 seconds, if that. If he didn't ejaculate in me and didn't have any sores, could it still be likely that I get a STD from him? He said he doesn't have any STDs, but people lie, and I'm obviously nervous. If you have unprotected sex, how long should you wait to have a Pap smear done to get the correct results? Is four weeks long enough? Is one week too short?

How do I stop masturbating?

anonymous asks:

How can I stop masturbating? I cannot concentrate in my studies, and I think and daydream of sex all the the time. I want to stop it. I become weak and tired after I masturbate. Is this normal?

What's this lump?

anonymous asks:

My girlfriend had found a lump inside her vagina. What could this be?

Where does the flow go?

Nathan asks:

What happens to natural female lubricant (or any other moistness) after intercourse? I have asked many of my friends (both male and female) this question and no one can provide a sufficient answer.
All the information I have so far been able to glean on the subject is that the vagina is a "self-cleaning organ." I'm not stupid. I can imagine what this means, but I would just like it explained a little bit more in depth than that. Any information you could supply on this subject would be deeply appreciated.

Is something wrong with the way I ejaculate?

mot90 asks:

When I ejaculate my semen doesn't squirt out the way porn stars do it. It just sort of flows out. I was wondering is there some way to make that happen? Or does it happen over time?

Are you supposed to shave?

help asks:

Are you supposed to shave pubic hair before sex? Any of it?

I'm not feeling anything, and lesbian sex doesn't leave me many options.

Anonymous asks:

I am 16 and I'm a lesbian. Recently me and my girlfriend and engaged in sexual activities, but the weirdest thing is that nothing she does to me feels good. Us being in a female on female relationship doesn't really leave us with many options. So obviously we have run out of options and now I'm struggling for answers. Why is it that nothing she does to me feels good? I even try masturbating. I can't use my fingers because that doesn't work out for me, but I can massage my clit and that will eventually get me somewhere, but even then the feeling doesn't last that long. Whats wrong with me? What should I do?

Heavy petting and kissing... can I be pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

I am 20, in India, and my periods are irregular: I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. I've never had sex in my life, not even a thought of doing so before marriage. Somewhere around the the 18th of May, we were alone and talking together and God knows how, my boyfriend and I just indulged in heavy kissing on bed with clothes on for say 3-4 minutes. Before we could go any further we came to our senses and withdrew from each other. I belong to a very conservative family but god knows what happened to my senses for some moments. However I had my period on the 4th of June (the date is around 25th during regulars), and it lasted for 4 days. But I haven't got my periods this month and my guilty conscience scares me to death. I had read in some magazine that it was possible to conceive even with clothes on. I'm scared. Can it be true? Am I really pregnant? Please help me soon I'm in a big dilemma and have become emotionally stressed out.

Three questions about taking the birth control pill (and plenty of answers)

Anonymous asks:

I had sex with no condom 3 days before I started my period, AND 1 day after I started my period. I'm on birth control BUT I was at the end of my 1st pack I have ever took (taking the non-active pills) and I don't exactly take them at the exact same time every day but pretty close. I was wondering what's the possibility of me getting pregnant considering the circumstances, birth control doesn't take effect until the first month is up, but I'm already taking my inactive pills so that technically means the month is up doesn't it? Also, I was getting ready to start/was on my period, and I have a regular cycle so I don't think there's any way I could have been ovulating but I'm really worried, please help!

And Gail asks...
I'm 16 years old, and I'm on the pill. I've been on it for little over a month, and recently me and my partner have been doing it without a condom (we're clean) since I've been on them for a month now. Question is, I'm not a perfect user. I take my pill within a 30 min. range, never exactly right on time, what's my chance of pregnancy?

And Hockeylover asks...
I've been on the pill for about a year now and I'm sexually active with my boyfriend. This past month I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom didn't break but may have leaked or something because my boyfriend seemed to think that something minor could have been wrong. A few days after that I forgot to take a pill until about 12 hours after the fact. Now, my pill pack is finished and it is time for me to have my withdrawal bleed which has always occurred at the same time. Today, however, I have experienced nothing but minimal spotting, which is unusual.

Also - just for future reference as I was always curious - I know that it is extremely difficult to become pregnant while on the pill as long as it is taken properly. However, if pills were forgotten or whatnot I realize that it is possible to get pregnant but I was wondering whether one would still experience the withdrawal bleed or whether this would not occur (just like a period doesn't occur if someone is pregnant). Does any blood that comes during a withdrawal bleed while on the pill signify that no pregnancy has occurred? Am I at risk?

Is masturbation good for your health?

Suresh asks:

Is masturbation is good for your health?