Questions and Answers

Can switching brands cause lateness?

william asks:

My girlfriend has been on birth control for a while and recently switched to a new brand. We've been sexually active but I always withdraw, and now she is a week late. Is that a side effect of the new pills or what?

Second month of pills,...where's my period?

anonymous asks:

This is my second month on birth control pills. My first period after starting the pills only lasted about 4-5 days, but i didn't start the next pack until the 8th day, as directed. I didn't miss any pills this month, but I did have sex without a condom. Now my period is already 2 days late. I heard that if you wait too long to start your pills (as in after your period) there is a high chance of pregnancy, is that true? Could I be pregnant???

No erection four times now: what can I do?

Dan asks:

First of all, let me say I'm impressed by your mission here. A lot of people's first sex would be improved with real sex ed. My particular problem concerns erectile dysfunction. I'm only 19, yet I've experienced this problem 4 times. I've read that this can occasionally happen even to younger guys, but the last two were consecutive and I'm worried about how patient my girlfriend is. Is there anything I can do for this particular problem, maybe drugs?

Long-term menstrual suppression: is this why I have brown discharge?

anonymous asks:

About a month ago my boyfriend and I decided to get serious into foreplay. He broke my cherry and ever since then I have been experiencing a slight brownish clear colored discharge. I'm also on birth control (marvalon 28) a close friend of mine said that as long as I'm on the white pill I do not ovulate. I haven't had my period regularly for 2 years, I have been picking and chosing when to have it. But over the last 5 to 6 months I chose not to have it and I'm wondering if this could be the source of my problem. I have decided to take the green pill which allows me to have a period and I have not yet experienced any blood flow, let alone any of this brownish discharge!

Persistent bleeding and soreness after intercourse

anonymous asks:

I've been having sex for quite a while now, but about a month and a half ago I noticed that I've begun bleeding after vaginal intercourse. The bleeding is pretty light--though lately it's been getting a tiny bit heavier--and is either bright red or pink. Also, the day after I'm usually a bit tender and swollen, which is not normal for me. I'm on the pill, and take it perfectly, and I also get my exams yearly, along with sti testing--my partner and I are clean and in a long term monogamous relationship. I just made an rx appointment for next week, but I'm wondering what the possible causes are for these rather unpleasant developments. Sex doesn't hurt as long as we use lots of lube (which I used to not have to use), but bleeding and feeling tender for a day afterwards sort of put a damper on things. Any ideas/advice? I'm starting to get worried.

Do you need a condom if you're a virgin?

allyouneedislove asks:

I will probably be giving my first blow job soon to the boy I have been dating for the past four months. The farthest he had gone before me was making out, and has since reached second base with me. I know he is a virgin to both intercourse and fellatio, but I am wondering if I still should ask him to buy condoms to have in case we reach third. I know that he has not slept around or even ever had sex, but I wonder if there is still some weird risk or something that he could pass me an STD. I am a very paranoid, rather OCD person and I'm worried about this. I have done a lot of research and all the websites say that when performing fellatio, you should use a (flavored) condom, but none of them mention if this is necessary even if the people involved are both young and virginal. I would love some advice. Thank you.

What happens if I throw up my birth control pill?

Jane asks:

I started a pack of combination birth control pills for the first time on the first day of my period as instructed and took it perfectly until the third week. In the third week, I was sick and that Wednesday about 20 minutes after taking my pill, I threw up. The following day, Thursday, I fell asleep very early (being sick) and missed the pill that night. (I usually take it at 8pm). I woke up at 11am on Friday and took the pill I missed and then took my usual pill at 8pm that night. I finished the pack and got my period. So I know I'm not pregnant right now and I was using condoms anyway.

Now my question: When I start my next pack of pills, am I protected? Was the danger period from missing pills just until my period? The pill pack says I should have thrown out the pack after the second pill missed and started another pack but I didn't do that. So again, when I start up my new pack of pills will I be protected or am I in danger of still ovulating? And how long does it take for the pill to digest in your system? Because the pack says if I only missed one pill I am fine. But I don't know if the pill I took before I threw up counts.

Why am I not pregnant?

tanasin asks:

I was married on December 2006 we didn't plan up to May 2007. i got my last period on May 25th after that we planned and participated in sex without condoms on 5th day of my period to 18th day but I missed period in June and July. I went to a doctor, but she told that very that everything thing was alright I was not pregnant. I was wondering are there any techniques or rules or positions for getting pregnant? And if I didn't get my period in August can I participate in sex and get pregnant?

Risk from dry sex?

Nicole asks:

My boyfriend and I were making out, and he got on top of me. He began humping, but we were fully clothed. I had on jeans and underwear, and he had pajama pants and boxers on. I'm not sure if he ejaculated or not, but if he did, should I be worried about pregnancy occurring? Is it possible for sperm to get through that much clothing?

Starting the pill, but no period in almost a year

anonymous asks:

I have not had my period in almost a year. I was always not regular, and it could be due to my diet. Recently, I had a prescription of birth control filled and they tell me to take it the Sunday after I have my period. But, since I don't get my period would I be able to start taking it now anyway?

Lube and orgasms

Roxy asks:

I was wondering is there any other type of lube I can use around the house instead of KY Jelly?

And when I feel myself, it takes me a while to get to the right spot and when I do get there I start to tremble and I'm not able to go on because I just can't take it, then I stop. I want to keep going, but I'm not able to. I was wondering what can I do to go on with the pleasure? Is this when I have reached my climax?

Can dry hands = pregnancy?

RJ asks:

Could you still get a girl pregnant if you had dry precum on your hands and then fingered her? I was sure my hands were dry but I'm still worried. I urinated a few minutes before I fingered her and I can't remember clearly if I had washed my hands, I'm worried because I MIGHT have a bit precum in my pants and have accidentally touched it. It has been 2 weeks and she had her normal period for the last 5 days. I really want to know if she could get pregnant by this. I'm also worried about her too...I'd really appreciate your help...

Paranoid about Pregnancy

anonymous asks:

I lost my right ovary in March from an having an ovarian tumor, I am currently on the pill and my boyfriend uses condoms. However sometimes we fool around a little before he puts a condom on. My question is...what are the odds that I could still get pregnant considering my situation? What if he pre-ejaculates beforehand and doesn't tell me? I don't always take my pill the same time every night. Is it still effective? Plus my period is a day late, so I'm a little paranoid.

Blow jobs, positions, and porn...oh my!

anonymous asks:

Hey. I have a question I want to be answered if you can! Well, I'm most likely going to get my first blow job sometime soon. I wanted to know when I ejaculate, should I tell the girl or should I just do it while she's giving me it, or what should I do? Watching porn doesn't answer my questions. And when having sex, what is the normal position in which most people start, so I don't embarrass myself. Thanks a lot!

Missed pills and late periods

Clare asks:

I have been taking birth control for about 9 months now. I normally take my pill in the morning, although sometimes I forget and take it at night. By reading your information, I was told that was okay. Whew. Not recommended but okay.

I am currently on the third day of my green pills (not the active ones obviously) and I still have not received my period. This is not normal for me, because I normally get my period on the second day of the green pills. Tell me what to do/think of this? PLUS, two days before starting my period I had sex, unprotected. And the day before that as well. (My partner and I are both clean (FOR SURE)). In addition, nine days before having sex I missed a pill. I remembered the next day when taking my next pill..so I took them both as it read on the directions to my pills.

Why am I late or missing it? Please help.

Overwhelmed with worry about penis size and performance

curiousgeorge asks:

It seems like lately I am just becoming overwhelmed in worry about my self-image directly related to my penis size and performance. It seems like sometimes my penis varies in size and performance while I am masturbating. I am just wondering what are some tips or advice you can give me on how to get full performance and size out of my penis whether its technique or certain muscles to use.

What anal sex is and is not.

taylor asks:

I had anal sex last month 2 weeks after my period, and I have yet to get my period this month. It was early last month, could it just be late this month? Am I pregnant? Please help: I'm so worried.

I need to buy birth control pills, but what are they called?

Thembekile asks:

I don't know any name of the birth control pills. Can you please tell me what they are called, because I am willing to buy them at the pharmacy. Help me cause I really don't know what to call them when I arrived there.

Intercourse hurts after my period

anonymous asks:

I've been having sex for about a year now and im fine till it comes around the time of my period. I'm fine just before my period, it's just after. If I try to have sex after my period it really hurts and I don't understand why. People have said maybe it's because you've bled dry? But I don't feel dry and I can still feel fully aroused but still experience the pain. Normally if I can go through with it it gets better but really stings after. I'ts not so much deep inside me (the stinging pain) its just slightly inside me. Could this have somthing to do with tampons? Normally I wait a week and its back to normal: please help.

I think I might be bisexual, but I really do not want to be.

anonymous asks:

I'm 17yrs old, not sexually active, never had a boyfriend (and I'm more than fine with it). Ever since my friend came out as bisexual, I've had this horrible feeling that I might be too. I've thought sexually about women for a few years now, and occasionally look at female porn. I just assumed this was normal, straight-girl activity, even though I don't think about guys as, um, graphically. Since my friend came out I've found myself attracted to certain women, not just sexually but romantically, as well as guys.

I just DON'T WANT to be lesbian or bi. I have no problems with them, but I don't want it to be part of my life. I'm terrified I'll have to acknowledge it - my family's loving but straight-laced and wouldn't accept it, for one thing, and it's just not the way I planned my life to run. I don't know how to explain it without sounding bigoted, but I don't want to deviate from the social "norm". I don't know what to do. Is there any way of...checking, some how? Is the Kinsey Scale accurate? Am I just imagining it since my friend came out?

Please tell me what to think, because I don't know what to do. Thanks in advance. I'm so glad for this website.

Can my older-guy best friend get in trouble for holding my hand?

Sam asks:

I'm 16 and my best friend, that happens to be a guy, is 25. We've never done anything sexual, and we don't plan to. The most we do is hold hands, and its like holding hands with my older brother. I'm just scared that someone will take that in the wrong way (as if we were dating) and my friends have told me that he could go to jail if someone reports him as my boyfriend or saying that something sexual is going on between us. I don't want him to get in trouble but I also don't want to lose my video game buddy.

I know about the age of consent, but does that mean I can't even hold hands in a public place with my best friend?

A burning question

anonymous asks:

I need help! I slept with someone and now I burn and am swollen down there. My family doesn't have insurance and I just turned 18. I heard that there are free women's clinics but I can't find any in houston. Can you help me?

How many guys has she slept with?

b asks:

Is there a test you can take to tell exactly how many guys a girl has had sex with?

Am I going through puberty, yet?

anonymous asks:

I don't think I'm going through puberty. But I'm 14 and my penis is tiny. Is this normal? It's about one or two inches long.

Can I get pregnant if we reuse a condom, even if we washed it really well?

Anonymous asks:

Can you get pregnant if we use a condom and he cums in the condom and then he cleans it with water then have sex again without a condom?

Please notify us of any inappropriate ads