Questions and Answers

How do I make my partner talk about sex?

anonymous asks:

Hi. I have been going out with my girlfriend for about a year. Actually we have this commitment thing going and we really love each other. The thing is that she feels very uncomfortable talking about sex related topics or even talking about kisses. I kind of get frustrated sometimes but never let it out because I understand. What I actually want to ask is how can I make her talk about sex? How can I end this uncomfortableness in her? Please know that she fully confides in me and truly trusts in me as well. Your help will be really appreciated. Thank you.

Risks from swallowing sperm

anonymous asks:

Okay I am 15 and yesterday my boyfriend wanted me to meet him up and go have fun so I did. After a while he wanted me to suck his dick so I did and after I realized I swallowed some sperm. Is that okay or will something happen???

Masturbation and health

anonymous asks:

My name is Madhu. My age is 23 years. My question is I have been masturbating from 17 years means from 17 to 23 years i masturbated. Means 6 years I had done masturbation. Is it true masturbation spoil or damage health physical? Because my body looks like a 60 years old body. Day by day my body muscles are damaging and I am becoming thin. Is it true or not. Please give me some suggestion or any other probelm also cause this type of health damage.

Thank you

Ejaculation questions

anonymous asks:

Hi I'm 14 and have been masturbating for 2 years now. I masturbate about 2-3 times a day. When i ejaculate the come squirts out about 1 and half feet and i usually have 4 strong squirts of come. Is this normal for my age? What should i do?

I thought I'd wait until marriage, but I've changed my mind.

Anonymous asks:

I am 21 years old and am a virgin. I am currently single, but I had a boyfriend in high school and part of college and we never actually had sex, but did everything leading up to it. A part of me always felt like I wasn't ready to be having sex with him even though I was attracted to him. Maybe it was because I was so young then. I always thought I would wait until marriage to have sex, but I also always thought I would be getting married quite early in my life (around 22 or 23). Now I have realized that I have no desire to get married that early, but I don't want to wait until I am in my upper 20's to experience sex. I recently met a guy who I get along with quite well. We are able to communicate very easily and I also find him attractive. He is from another country and is quite experienced sexually, and we have talked about this before and about how I am a virgin. I have been having thoughts about losing my virginity to him if something were to happen between us. Right now we are friends, and not in any sort of relationship, but that doesn't bother me. I am not wanting a boyfriend right now. My question is whether losing my virginity to him (if the opportunity arose) would be a bad idea? I feel as though I could trust him with that part of myself and I feel like I would be okay with us remaining friends afterward. I have not mentioned any of this to him, as 1) I am not sure how to go about it and 2) I don't know if he is even thinking anything like this. Any thoughts, help would be appreciated!

My friend and I are both virgins, but he isn't feeling good about it anymore.

Anonymous asks:

I'm an 18 year old girl looking for advice to give a (just-turned) 26 year old male. That sounds odd, but my best friend is 8 years older than I am, and we're both virgins. While I'm proud of my decision to wait, my friend has become increasingly insecure with his. As our friendship has progressed I've found that my words have become less comforting, I suppose because of the difference in age and gender. There is so much unspoken pressure on girls and their sexuality in our society- but with males it is so much more overt, and his increasing age only increases his shame. I can't go to an adult sexuality site for an answer because those are irrelevent to me, and you're my favorite internet source of advice and information, so I hope you can help me deal with my friend. How can I let him know that nothing is wrong with him, and how can I build his confidence? How can I avoid seeming condescending (especially with someone so much older than I am)? All of his friends have had sex, so there's a significant wall in the conversation whenever he tries to talk about it with them. I'm scared that that wall is growing between us, not because of a difference in experience, but, again, in age (and possibly gender). How can I approach him with this topic without him becoming defensive? How can I make sure he knows I'm there for him? In college he saved himself for a girl that led him on because she was afraid of her own sexuality, she's now a proud lesbian and they're close friends, but I think it makes him feel worthless and incapable of a real relationship. He's so good to his friends, how can I get him to let me be the friend he is? How can I protect him from self-destruction and stop the label "virgin" from ruling his life?

Raised to think sex was dirty and it's left me feeling inhuman and insecure

Anonymous asks:

As a catholic, I was raised believing sex was dirty. My family never spoke about sex and so I am completely naive to everything. And despite the sex-ed classes I had in school, everything is still so abstract to me. I never even really had the desire to have sex or to explore my sexuality. It was all just taboo in my mind. I am now 24 and a virgin and have been with my boyfriend for a while now. And as our relationship progresses, we want to become more intimate. We have tried to have sex a few times but it hasn't worked. I know it is my fault because he is not a virgin. I have wanted to do it with him but I get scared and he doesn't force it. Because of my negative sexual upbringing, I feel very uncomfortable talking about sex so I have avoided discussing it with him. My friends tell me sex is perfectly natural, but in the back of my mind, I still think that I am committing a sin by having sex or by doing anything sexual. Is there any way to alleviate these feelings of inadequacy and fear? Most people, despite their up-bringing, do find it normal to have sex at one time or another. They learn about sexuality. And I am still completely naive to everything. I feel like unhuman or something.

Can I insert my finger into my cervix?

anonymous asks:

Okay, let me start by saying that I am very sexually curious I can touch my cervix by fisting and I am always careful and very clean when I do. My question is: I know it world hurt very bad and I'm not conserned about that but I want to try to insert a finger into my cervix I know it is not recommended that I do, but I want to try, is this something that I could do if I was careful and clean and there was nothing sharp? I want to make sure before I do it. I might try either way because I enjoy pain and im very curious. I have heard someone say that her husband has when she was pregnant but I want to try?

Wasn't that a safe time to go unprotected?

Kayla asks:

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the second to last day of my period, we thought this would be safe as it is highly unlikely to become pregnant at that time. I am now 8 days late, and never usually late, but have been experiencing abdominal cramps for about 4 days on and off as though my period is going to start. Could I be pregnant?

Unprotected anal sex, pregnancy risks, and self-abortion

Morgan asks:

Hi, I really need some help. Let me tell you what has happened. I'm 15 years old. My periods usually come anywhere from the 12th-to the 15th of the month. One night, I had anal sex, unprotected, but I didn't orgasm. When I had anal sex, it was two weeks after my period had ended. The next month, last month, My period came on the 19th. Is that normal? Is it just because I had sex? Could I be pregnant? Please help. If you think I might be pregnant, could you give me some self-abort advice, I can NOT tell my mother, and I have no way of getting a pregnancy test. Please please help me.

How can a girl protect herself if she doesn't marry a guy she intercoursed, but someone else?

anonymous asks:

It is usually said that after an intercourse, a female vaginal membrane got broken and hence the blood comes out of vagina, it is also said that this blood comes out only for the first time of intercourse. This blood is the only proof with a girl that she's a virgin.

Please explain me either all these facts are right. If a girl had a sex before marriage and lost her virginity and by the time she realized that intercourse is not the right thing before marriage and abstains from doing it again, can she be develop again? What are the ways of recovering. How can a girl protect herself if she doesn't marry a guy she intercoursed, but someone else?

Why are my labia so weird?

WantonWonton asks:

I am positive I have a malformed vagina and it makes me very self conscious. I have enlarged asymmetrical labia minor folds which do not protrude the beginning half of my vagina, but do on the latter half and obscure my vaginal opening. This extra flesh is brown in color and not a healthy pink color.
Will this interfere with my ability to have intercourse later on? Is this in fact a "malformation" or is this "type" of labia not as uncommon as I think it is? Should I have labiaplasty?

Misc. semi pertinent facts:
I'm in my late teens, but not yet an adult and a virgin.

One positive test, one negative test: am I pregnant or not?

anonymous asks:

My boyfriend and I had sex without a condom 2 times and when he cummed in me the first time I thought I was pregnant and I took a test and it said positive and I took another one of a different brand and it said negative so I didn't worry about it the second time he cummed in me I got my period the next day could I be pregnant now?

How could I check if I am still a virgin?

anonymous asks:

I just wanna ask could orgasm make me lose my virginity? How could I check if I am still a virgin?

Bottoming, crossdressing and bisexuality have got me hella confused.

Anonymous asks:

I'm very confused with my sexuality; I'm a 17-year-old Austrailian male who is definitely attracted to women, but at the same time have an attraction to men that mostly involves fantasies where I play the receptive "bottom" role. I have acted upon these fantasies and sought out sex with other men, however every time it comes to engaging in oral or anal sex I enjoy it far less than I thought I would, even to the point of being bored! Every time I swear it will be my last because I didn't enjoy it, but lo and behold I get aroused again and seek out sex with men, and leave again disappointed. I'm also not attracted to the actual man; more the penis. I don't know what this means; it's worth noting that I have engaged in sexual activity with women, in everything other than actual intercourse and enjoyed it greatly. Add to the confusion the fact that I have a longing to crossdress, especially in women's lingerie, and I'm about as confused as it's possible to be. Please help shed some light on the situation!

Older, and recently married, but sexually inexperienced and feeling clueless.

Anonymous asks:

First of all, I am really thankful for your services. I am 29 yrs old female and recently got married to a 30 yr old guy. We have tried to sex couple of times but unsuccessful because of pain I experience when my husband tried to penetrate. Although we gathered useful information from your site, the main problem is that since we both are virgins we don't have much idea about these things. Secondly we both are not aroused at same time. Can you please advise us as to what is the best position or possibly the best way to do it first time?

I'm not comfortable with "dirty" talk, so how do I have phone sex?

anonymous asks:

I've been with my girlfriend for almost 10 months. We have been in a long distance relationship the whole time that we have been together but we have seen each other at least once a month and just recently spent the entire summer living together. But anyways I just moved back home and I need advice on how to have phone sex with her. Obviously we are having sex and I love her more then I have ever loved someone yet I can't seem to rid myself of this shyness I seem to have on the phone. I want to but I am shy and so is she. It's hard for me to say the dirty words to her because I've always watched my mouth around ladies. How can I overcome this? I need to know how to initiate, continue and end.

What if our feelings aren't perfectly mutual?

Anonymous asks:

This question isn’t about a sexual issue, but I was hoping you could help me anyway. I’ve been going out with this guy for about 4 months now, and I’m getting a bit antsy. We’re both really busy with college and work, and we find it quite hard to organize dates and so on (we don’t go to the same college). Neither of us has invested a whole lot into this relationship, if you can call it one, but that’s fine with me at the moment. So that isn’t the problem. The one thing that’s bothering me is that I’m getting the impression that I ‘like’ him more than he does me. At least emotionally. Physically, there aren’t any issues. But I don’t think I want to be in any sort of one-sided relationship. This is the first guy I’ve ever been with, and I like him a lot, so I really don’t know how to approach this. Should I talk to him about it, or just let things go on as they are and see how they work out? Am I being completely neurotic?

I'm 13 and totally sure I'm ready for sex.

Anonymous asks:

I'm 13 and I know that I'm totally ready to have sex. I no that everyone is ready at different ages and all my friends are surprised because half of them cant even talk about puberty without blushing. It's not like I'm seeing anyone so I'm not being pressured I'm just so ready and I want the first time over and done with. Is this such a big deal?

Can I have sex even though I don't have my period yet?

FunkyChick asks:

I am 14 and I do not have my period yet. I have been in a relationship with a guy for 4 months, and feel ready to have sex, but I don't know what do since I don't have my period. Help?

What's up with BV?

babiegurl11221 asks:

I got something called bacteria vaginosis and while some doctors say it's not a STD, a lot of the state health department's professionals consider it one. They say that although girls and women get it sometimes without sexual contact, a lot of them get it right after having sex. I have, and will consider it one. I've been treated for this thing three times and it never seems to go away. Do you or could you consider BV a STD? I didn't bleed after the first time, just horrible pain during and up to one hour after in my vagina. But the next day I felt this horrible cramp-like pain in the pit of my stomach like if I had my period -- is that normal? Will this thing ever go away?

Can I play with the cucumber?

anonymous asks:

I got a little creative one day and put a well-washed cucumber with Saran Wrap up my vagina while I was horny. I was wondering if this is safe, and if there's anymore ideas that I could use because I don't get pleasure from my fingers.

Can I use the shower head?

Annie asks:

I am 17, and for a long time I have been masturbating using the shower head. My only question really is if there is any danger in that?

What can I use for a vibrator?

Alice asks:

I really love to masturbate, and I've been using a back massager I found in the attic for clitoral stimulation. It feels great, but it is getting kind of old. I was wondering if there was any thing else I could use (other than my hand) to spice things up a bit. And is there any way I can get vibrators without my parents knowing?

Can I get pregnant from this lubrication?

Mimi asks:

My boyfriend and I were having sex and he let out some lubrication. Is it possible for me to get pregnant? I'm not worried, I'm just curious.

Please notify us of any inappropriate ads