Advice

I have HPV, and I don't want him to know.

Gaby
asks:
I got HPV from my last sexual partner. I was wondering if I went to donate blood would I still be able to? My new partner doesn't know I have this and I don't want him to find out. By donating blood and getting the results back will they be able to tell I have it?...

Dirty dealing

Anonymous
asks:
Hi again: the advice you'd given me before was excellent, thank you so much. After discussing it with my boyfriend I decided not to have sex with him. Which is good because it's all going downhill now.. and if I had lost my virginity to him I'm positive I would feel a lot more cheap than I already do. I made a deal with him. He would stop drinking, and I would take my pants off for him....

Is it safe to have unprotected sex ten days after a period?

Anonymous
asks:
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 days after her periods was over, as she told me that 10 days after period are safe to have unprotected sex. Her last period was 27th October. Well today, 19th November, she called me and said that her period repeats in 20-25 days and she should have period now but she is not having. Can you tell me the reason?...

I'm a virgin: how do I keep him from finding out?

Mia
asks:
I am 23 and still a virgin, I am in a relationship with a guy and want to have sex with him but does not want him to know I am a virgin. Is there anyway we can make love without him knowing? Help, please....

I took EC one day, and then the condom broke the next. Am I at risk?

Anonymous
asks:
Okay, I am really frustrated. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 2 days ago. He pulled out, but I was still worried so I went ahead and got EC the next day and took it. I felt a lot better about the whole scenario. Then, the day after THAT, my boyfriend and I had sex again, this time with a condom....

Hormones and happenings

Anonymous
asks:
When one is on birth control pills, does the uterus still prepare for pregnancy even though an egg has not been released? Does menopause come about because the body no longer has anymore eggs to release? I heard that if one has taken birth control pills then its harder to get pregnant once she has stopped using them - is this true? What are the long-term effects of take the Pill? ...

I don't think I could be pregnant, but where's my period?

Melissa
asks:
I just started college, and just started having sex with my boyfriend of two years. My period hasn't come yet and it's overdue by a month. I've take three pregnancy test (all negative), but I feel bloated, tired, and have stomach pains. Is it possible I could be pregnant?...

I feel awful about my previous sex life, but am worried if it's really okay for me to change.

Anonymous
asks:
I'm very embarrassed to say that over the last year I have been very promiscuous, as in to having sex with 15 different partners. I have gotten over that phase, and I have sworn to stay celibate for at least six months. My question is whether or not it is possible for me to be tight again? Also, if it would be right for me to make a future boyfriend wait a while, before having sex with him?...

My best friend raped me last year, and I'm just starting to deal with it.

Anonymous
asks:
Last summer ('06) I was pressured to sex by my former best friend. I kinda blocked it out and it's come back with full force now. I had a flash back when having sex with my boyfriend about a week ago and that was horrible! Any idea how I can cope with that? And how do I cope with the feelings of guilt and shame. I really feel like the whole thing was partially my fault.....

I might be pregnant, and everyone wants me to do something different.

Gabi
asks:
I used to be on BC, but when I found out I was taking it wrong I had to stop. I'm supposed to start it again the Thursday after I get my period... that is if my period comes. This is why I'm here. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, and I asked my mom if my period could be late because I'm no longer on BC. She became suspicious and a few days later we talked. I'm 17, by the way....

My friends are prettier than me, and it's making me miserable.

La Mama
asks:
Growing up, me and my friends always dressed the same and acted the same, but as we started getting older, we all developed into beautiful, young independent women. Since then, I have always felt that my friends were prettier than me and got all the attention. Looks-wise, they totally are gorgeous....

If it's wet, then it ain't dry sex.

Anonymous
asks:
Me and my boyfriend were dry humping with no clothes on and we were a little rough. its been 4 days since then and for some reason I have been spotting. I doubt it is my period because I'm not showing my usual cramps or other symptoms. Although I do get my period around this time during some months. Also the spotting is a reddish brown color......

I don't want to have sex for religious reasons.... I think.

Ashley
asks:
For the past few months my period hasn't been normal. I'll go weeks or sometimes a whole month without it. I am currently in a relatively new relationship (about 2 months now) and we've had sex a few times, but he pulls out right before. I know about the risk of pre-ejaculate and such, but how possible is it to get pregnant from it?...

He says he won't use condoms on our honeymoon, even though I don't want to get pregnant.

Cassandra
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been dating well over a year and we have talked about getting married. He said that on the honeymoon he is not going to wear a condom. I, however, want him to because I don't want to get pregnant right away. I know that you won't get pregnant right away every time, but I don't want to take the chance. I have told him this, yet he still insists on not wearing one....

How did my boyfriend get Chlamydia?

Sarah M.
asks:
I have a very confusing situation. My boyfriend and I have been together over a year. We both had partners before each other, but have always used condoms. Since we have been in this relationship for a year, and have both been tested for STIs, and I am on birth control, we have started to use condoms less....

Can you become less sensitive because of sex and masturbation?

Rachel
asks:
I’m a 19 year old girl and I’ve been masturbating since I was 14. I usually do it every day, sometimes more than once. My boyfriend is quite willing to please when it comes to oral sex, but lately it isn’t doing much for me. Even masturbation is less satisfying than it used to be, and needs a firmer touch....

I'm late to the game: have I had an orgasm yet?

Anonymous
asks:
I am in my late twenties and have never had an orgasm.I have only become sexually acquainted with my body in the last couple of years and can now get myself to the brink which is really intensely pleasurable but I get no sense of release I would expect to associate with an orgasm. Am I just expecting too much? Am I having orgasms but they are just not what I expect?...

Up, up and away.

larryquitmanleslie
asks:
Hello my question to you is this, I am 26 years old and have an ED problem. I have always had this problem. I can get an erection but I can't keep it long enough to have intercourse with my partner. Do you know what someone my age has this problem for?...

I got her pregnant, and I just can't deal.

Anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend has been acting all shifty around me. I thought she'd gone off me and I started ignoring but then I started to hear rumours that she was pregnant and it was my kid which shocked me cause we're always so careful. I kinda confronted her when she told me it was true I freaked and completely flipped out at her....

I need EC NOW, but I can't get it in my country.

nanelline
asks:
My boyfriend and I had intercourse last night without protection and he accidentally ejaculated inside. I got my period on Monday, November 5th, so I am not sure whether or not I might end up pregnant since it's almost been a week and usually when a girl has intercourse during her period it has been proven to tend to accelerate the period process during sex, which causes the period to stop....

Why is intercourse still hurting me?

Anonymous
asks:
Hi, I am an 18-year-old female and I have just recently lost my virginity. I always heard the first time was painful, but I have had sex well over 20 times now and it is still painful each time. Once his penis is in completely and the thrusting begins, it does not hurt me, but the initial pushing of it inside is very uncomfortable still....

What can I do to get her to orgasm: am I the problem?

Anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend and I have been together for about 2 months now, and we have been having sex for about a month. I am unable to get her to climax. She has only had sex with one other person besides me, she only had sex with him one time, and she didn't like it when they did it. She had sex with me for the first time because her friends were pressuring her....