Questions and Answers

Are my fantasies normal?

Amy asks:

Hi my name is Amy and I'm 21. When I masturbate I like to watch lesbian porn. I'm straight and everything it just turns me on. Is this normal? When I watch straight porn I don't get aroused. So please help!

Why'd she dry out?

JP asks:

During sex, we had been going at it for a good while. I pulled out for a second and went back in, but she was very dry, and I couldn't get back in. What happened? Is this normal?

What if he cleans off the condom?

Taylor asks:

What if your partner uses a condom, ejaculates in the condom and cleans it off with a cloth 5 minutes after he has sex with you. Can you still get pregnant?

Am I less of a man for waiting?

Miguel asks:

Hey there. I'm a 20-year-old male and I've been in a long term relationship with my girlfriend for about 3 years and 6 months and well ... we still haven't had sex. As weird as it seem it had never been a problem for me. We are both virgins and well, I just love her enough to wait. We've been together since I was 17 and back then well, sex wasn't that big of an issue.

But now that I'm 20, with college and going out and stuff, it's really starting to hurt my masculinity. I feel stupid really because I feel like by know it shouldn't be a big deal and it bothers me that it only gets to me when we are around other people, or when I'm watching sex advice shows on TV, or even just regular shows were sex life is a big deal.

I just would like to know two things:

1. How can I deal with this thing? I mean is there like .. . some mental yoga or whatever method I can use to just go back to not caring that much about not having a sexual active life (which I've wanted since I'm like 15)
  2. How can I explain what I feel to my girlfriend? She doesn't really understand what I go through.

I'll be waiting for your answer. THANKS!

What is the safe sex period?

Naina asks:

What is the safe sex period? Is it is necessary to use precautions every time while having sex? As I am getting married soon and sometimes I don't want to use any precaution and same time I don't want to get pregnant? Please guide me.

I stopped taking the pill, now where's my period?

Rebecca asks:

My periods have always been kind of irregular and because of this I went on the pill to try and regulate my cycle. After taking the pill for about 7 months, my periods were not regulating but I continued to take it. Once I got to college, I was getting periods every 2 weeks with bad cramps, etc. I finished out my pack and stopped taking it because it was making me feel worse and not doing what I hoped it would do. I still have not gotten my period since I stopped taking the pill and am getting worried because I am sexually active. My boyfriend and I always use protection and are very responsible, but I am still worry. Is is normal for my periods to be so delayed after stopping the pill?

I started the pill in the middle of my cycle, where's my period?

Anonymous asks:

I'm new to the pill. I've only been on it for two weeks today. When I took the first pill of the pack, it was about two weeks after my period- but the doctor said I could start taking the pill anytime, so I didn't really think of timing it. However, now it's about time for me to have my period- I should've gotten it in the last few days, but haven't. I've had cramps on and off for the last couple of days, but nothing's shown up! What's going on? Should I get my period when I start taking the inactive pills? Or should I expect it while I'm taking the active pills and it's just late?
Help!

Am I a "loose" woman?

confused girl asks:

I've been having sex for two years now with the same person. There were times we had sex more than once in a day for a long time. Sometimes 5 or 6 times, and perhaps a few days more than that. Before that I would always have a discharge and didn't like it so I would wear tampons non-stop. I don't wear the tampons non-stop anymore. But, my question is this: Does me wearing tampons all the time, non-stop for a while and me use to having sex everyday for two years cause me to be looser than other people? This really scares me because I feel like I'm less of a woman. And I feel like when I get married my husband isn't going to enjoy me because I'm going to be loose. Please help. Thank you so much..

Lube and money: do I need them?

Anonymous asks:

I read through the checklist today and much of the "Material" items I do not have. Well, primarily the money. But since I live in a country where STD-testing is free 'till you turn 23 and very cheap after that and where abortion, pre-natal care and pretty much any health care you need is widely available and very cheap too, do I really need the money?

Another thing, do you have to use lube? Me and my boyfriend go without condoms (been monogamous since November last year..) and it feels amazing without lube...

Rape fantasy or domination and submission desires?

Nunya asks:

I am 24 and a sexually active woman. I have a fantasy that I have told no one about because its embarassing. I keep having fantasies about being held down and forced to have sex. It really turns me on too. Is this normal? (No I have never been raped or molested, so its not some pshychlogical thing comin out.) I want to ask my boyfriend to do a roleplay with me about forcing himself on me but I don't want him to think I am a psycho nutball. Would this be safe and healthy as long as we made up something, a codeword like "reindeer" or something so that if I got scared or it got to rough one of us could say the code word and we stop? Do other people have this fantasy or am I really a psycho nutball?

My boyfriend likes...

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend likes to have sex with me at least twice a week. During my menstruation is it a problem to have sex? My boyfriend wants to have anal sex but I am afraid of getting hurt. How to do?

If a woman's on top, is there a chance of pregnancy if a little sperm went in?

john asks:

Down with the doggy style

paperclip asks:

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a year and are really in love. We started to have sex a few months ago and everything was going great until we tried doggy style. When we did it, it hurt a lot; it actually hurt so much that my knees buckled. Ever since then I've been scared to try it again because it felt so awful for me, which really sucks because my boyfriend liked it a lot and it would have been great if it was nice for both of us.

Now even when he's on top, if he thrusts really hard and goes in deep, I get a shooting pain like up my spine and all over my tummy, at one point i felt like pressure and a popping feeling around the upper middle of my tummy. Mind you, this is only during deep penetration. I don't really know what is up. It would be great if you could give me a little advise on what's happening, and what I could do to prevent this! Thank you so much!

ejaculating "just" from making out

Katharine asks:

My boyfriend told me that his friend had ejaculated while making out with his girlfriend, and that she had noticed the spot on his pants. My boyfriend insisted that ejaculating just from making out isn't healthy, but I'm not so sure.

Can men have too many orgasms? Can you run out of semen?

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend is worried that if he orgasms too often, he'll run out of "man juice" and start "shooting blanks". This makes him wary of orgasming twice in one day. This sounds like a myth to me- as long as a guy waits long enough between orgasms, he won't "run out" of semen right?

Can I make myself wetter or tighter?

SaidoChan asks:

I'm 17 and wondering if there was anyway to make myself wetter down there, or if I could make myself tighter? My boyfriend tends to like sex more when i'm wet and tight. I do feel like im wetter if I drink more water each day (like 2 water bottles while I'm at school) Is it because I'm drinking more fluids, or is it all in my mind?

I get tight and loose randomly but I feel really small when we have sex less often for long periods of time. Like have sex on Monday, and then don't do it again till Saturday. I know the vagina naturally changes shape and becomes looser or tighter. But I want to know if there's anyway to make it tighter. I love having sex with my boyfriend, but I want him to have fun too (I know he does) but I want to make it more enjoyable for both of us. He tends to explode when I'm wet and tight, and we both enjoy that. Thankies to you if you can help.

The perils of being someone else's dream come true

Angela asks:

I'm 17, female, madly in love with my boyfriend... and a tad bit curious about girls. Don't get me wrong, I've been sleeping with my boyfriend since I was 15, and its never been anything but perfect. He always turns me on, we never have any problems and I'm always, ALWAYS satisfied. It's just, sometimes the thought of experimenting with a girl turns me on. There are even a few women I see that I find I'm really attracted to. I know for a fact that I'm almost 100% attracted to men, satisfied with my sex life and happy with my over all relationship, but part of me is still attracted to women. I told me boyfriend, and he has no problem with it. He just finds it interesting, in his words, "that a guy like me could end up with a thin, beautiful, bisexual girl." (meanwhile, he could have anybody he wanted) But even though to him thats a compliment towards me, and even though he's comfortable with it, I'm not sure if I am yet. He's the only one that knows, and I thought telling him would make me feel more comfortable, but its only helped a little bit. any advice on how I can become more comfortable with the recent discovery?

How do I convince my partner it was normal?

Paul asks:

The other day my girlfriend (15) and I (17) were hooking up and I fingered her until orgasm, then we lay for a few and I fingered her again. And then she took off my pants and started to give me a handjob for the first time, the only thing is it had only been 10 minutes when she stopped and I never reached climax and never came. This was my first handjob ever and I was really nervous. Now she thinks that it is her fault because she thinks she was bad and that is the reason, now she is really embarrassed and I'm really afraid I may lose her. I've tried to tell her that she was not bad and that I was just really nervous however she thinks that I'm lying to her to try to make her feel better about her being bad (but she wasn't). What do I do? I am really bugging out that I may lose her over something so insignificant in our relationship.

My friend may need an abortion, but she has no money or family.

Anonymous asks:

A friend of mine is severely frightened that she might be pregnant, and I thought I would do a little research to help her out.

She recently had unprotected sex, but stopped halfway through, and neither party came. She knows that the risk there is pre-cum, and says that is why she is so frightened. Her menstruation cycle is not regular, sometimes she is 25 and sometimes 29, sometimes any number in between, but as she is getting closer to the day when she should start, she is freaking out. She thinks she is imagining the cramps, because they are not as strong as they used to be or not as long-lasting.

If she is pregnant, she wants to have an abortion. Her fiance is in the military and being deployed, and she wants to finish school. She is also very broke; where can I find information for her on free abortion clinics, or how to get help paying for an abortion? Her parents are very Catholic, and just recently disowned her because they couldn't all get along, so she has no emotional or financial support there. Any advice?

How do birth control pills really work, even during the placebo period?

curiousgirl asks:

I have been on the pill for over 2 years, and have never missed a pill. I just started my inactive pills on Sunday of this week, and had sex with my boyfriend on Monday. He wore a condom but I am still concerned there is a chance I might still get pregnant. Is it possible for this to happen or am I safe?

Mmmmm...OH!...Zzzzzzzzzz...

Bunny asks:

My boyfriend gets REALLY tired (and boring) after he orgasms. He like falls asleep. Is this normal??

My boyfriend is overweight and has a smaller penis: how can we make sex better?

Pam asks:

Hello my new partner is Wonderful. He is everything I've wanted in a man. There is just one problem, the sex isn't great. He has a small penis and he is overweight. I am 135 and he is 250. I don't want this to be a problem and I know he is working on eating healthier and trying little to loose the weight. I am very scared to get intimate because I feel like he is either embarrassed or I might unconsciously make dissapointing gestures. In sex, who likes to be unsatisfied time after time. Can you give me helpful tips on love making?

I can't orgasm or find the right places on my anatomy

Anonymous asks:

I am in my upper 20's and I have never had an orgasm. I have been sexually active since I was 16. I have mastebated both with and without vibrators and other toys. I enjoy sex, and masterbation, but I can't seem to get aroused enough to orgasm. I have tried what many sites say, squatting over a mirror to get aquainted with my pink parts. I really can't see my clitoris. I see the urethra opening, but nothing else. I don't have any hightened sensation there, and can't find a "Gspot." Only rubbing fingers side to side while pressing hard an inch or two above my clitoris seems to get the sensation, but not strong enough for me to cum. A friend told me I could have a hooded clit and that I would have to have surgery to get it fixed. What is a hooded clit and can it be fixed. Any suggestions on how I can get to the big O. I try to relax. Sometimes I get the feeling that it is close to happening and then I just get distracted and totally lose the feeling.

The condom broke, and my period is late, but he didn't ejaculate: could I be pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex...we were really cautious about this and well, the condom with spermicide broke. He didn't cum and he went pee before we had sex so it killed all the precum. Should I be worried because I still haven't gotten my period..I'm like 5 days late. He said I'm not pregnant and I want to believe him but idk if I should just blow off worrying. I stress easily..and I have symptoms of PMS but could they also be early signs of pregnancy. I've had cravings, breakouts, mood swings, and I don't know if I'm ovulating. I honestly have no clue.

Can you please give me some answers, should I be worried, how much longer should I wait until I get a pregnancy test?

Did my vibrators ruin my sex life?

tarap asks:

I am an 18 year old female. When I was younger I could not orgasm from masterbation with my fingers. So, two years ago I bought a vibrator for clitoral stimulation (commonly referred to as the "egg" or the "bullet") and had such intense orgasms that I could barely finish. Since then, I have been able to acheive orgasm through manual stimulation with my boyfriend and the intensity of the orgasms that I had with my vibrator subsided so that they were very pleasurable. This past summer I bought a new vibrator because my other one broke, this one has a dildo attached to it and a vibarting part for clitoral stimulation (commonly referred to as the rabbit), but I don't usually penetrate myself with the dildo part because I don't enjoy penetration that isn't from my boyfriend's penis. However, now when I orgasm, with my vibrator or my boyfriend, I barely feel anything. I feel the build up in my legs but not real involuntary muscle contractions in my pelvis, vagina or thighs. Sometimes I feel slight contractions in my perenium or bum. But it's as though the orgasm part of my orgasm is gone. How do I restore the intensity and make my orgasms pleasurable and worth it again? This is really affecting my enjoyment of sex and makes my boyfriend feel like he isn't satisfying me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!