Questions and Answers

Your Map to the Condom Aisle

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend and I have sex often, and when we do we use a condom as often as possible. But when we go to get condoms there are so many to choose from! There are ribbed ones, spermicidal, ones that are specified for "her" pleasure and vice versa, ultra thin..and more. What is the difference in all of these? Do any of them really give more pleasure or feel any better than a plain lubricated condom?

My wife smells funny: is she cheating?

Mike asks:

First of all, I would like to say thank you for teaching a lot of us just a little more on the female anatomy, it's a Great Website.

I do have a question to ask. My wife and I have been married for almost 3 years and there's been times that I've had to leave for the weekend due to my job. Now upon my arrival, of course I would make love to my wife. But when going down there to give her oral sex, I would get this smell like dried semen. You know? When you have sex and then, a few hours or a day later when you do go down there again you get that unique smell?. Now, I do love my wife and trust her, but my question is do women have vaginal discharges that would make her smell like semen?.

Are we using condoms properly?

Anonymous asks:

Alright, so me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time yesterday. It was my first time ever having sex, but I was confident about it. We used a condom and he is very safe about it. As well, during sex he does not have an orgasm and will pull out for my comfort of mind. He makes sure there are no holes in them and uses them how he is told. However, I have a few questions.
1) How protective is a condom?
2) As another precaution, I made sure that he ejaculated BEFORE we engaged in sex at all. This we did in the morning at about 8:00AM and had sex at around 3:30PM. What are the chances of pregnancy using this method as well as a condom and pulling out?
3) I am making sure I start going on the pill or the patch, but do not know much about either. Which is more recommended and why?

I know that I seem paranoid taking so many precautions, but I do not want to continue having sex until I have made sure of as many contraceptive ideas as possible.

How long do you need to have sex for to get pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

Can you still get pregnant if you only have sex for 30 seconds?

I'm 17: can I leave school and move in with my boyfriend now?

worried101 asks:

I know this isn't a question about sex, but I don't have anyone else to ask and I cant find the answer anywhere else. My question: I am 17, 67 days away from being 18, and I want to live with my boyfriend instead who is 24. I have a job that I have been at since January, and I have a car that is in my name and my moms name. I am still in high school, but I want to drop out and get my GED. If I get my GED can I leave my mom's house? Is there anything she can legally do to stop me or keep me in her house? Thanks so much for your time.

Would I see STI symptoms in a month?

b_morebabi asks:

If I had sex about 1 month ago and used no protection and was on my period would signs of a serious diseases that could be dangerous, would it show up in that time?

Am I sexually compulsive because I was raped?

Angel asks:

When I was 11 I was raped, got pregnant, and had a miscarriage. Now I am 14 and I compulsively have sex with guys who are older, and it's like I can't stop myself. Does this compulsiveness have anything to do with what happened to me a few years ago? I have tried to go to a therapist but my parents say that its too expensive, and they just don't care. Is there anyway that I can help myself?

Will he find out I'm not a virgin?

josephiney asks:

I was always known as the virgin girl because I told people that I would keep my virginity till marriage. But just last year I got a new boyfriend who was quite horny himself. When I was over at his house, we did it for the first time. At first it didn't go in so then he told me to get on top on him and it started to go in. It hurt a lot but I didn't bleed. I believe we probably last for 5 minutes or so until I told him to stop cause it hurted quite bad. That was my first and only time I did it.

I have a new boyfriend whom I think I might like a lot. I'm planning on doing it with him in the future. Like everyone else he thinks I'm still a virgin. In the future when we actually do it.. can he tell if I did it with someone before? The thing is that my boyfriend isn't a virgin and had done it many times with his exes. I'm afraid he will eventually know that I'm not a virgin.

Are my fantasies normal?

Amy asks:

Hi my name is Amy and I'm 21. When I masturbate I like to watch lesbian porn. I'm straight and everything it just turns me on. Is this normal? When I watch straight porn I don't get aroused. So please help!

Why'd she dry out?

JP asks:

During sex, we had been going at it for a good while. I pulled out for a second and went back in, but she was very dry, and I couldn't get back in. What happened? Is this normal?

What if he cleans off the condom?

Taylor asks:

What if your partner uses a condom, ejaculates in the condom and cleans it off with a cloth 5 minutes after he has sex with you. Can you still get pregnant?

Am I less of a man for waiting?

Miguel asks:

Hey there. I'm a 20-year-old male and I've been in a long term relationship with my girlfriend for about 3 years and 6 months and well ... we still haven't had sex. As weird as it seem it had never been a problem for me. We are both virgins and well, I just love her enough to wait. We've been together since I was 17 and back then well, sex wasn't that big of an issue.

But now that I'm 20, with college and going out and stuff, it's really starting to hurt my masculinity. I feel stupid really because I feel like by know it shouldn't be a big deal and it bothers me that it only gets to me when we are around other people, or when I'm watching sex advice shows on TV, or even just regular shows were sex life is a big deal.

I just would like to know two things:

1. How can I deal with this thing? I mean is there like .. . some mental yoga or whatever method I can use to just go back to not caring that much about not having a sexual active life (which I've wanted since I'm like 15)
  2. How can I explain what I feel to my girlfriend? She doesn't really understand what I go through.

I'll be waiting for your answer. THANKS!

What is the safe sex period?

Naina asks:

What is the safe sex period? Is it is necessary to use precautions every time while having sex? As I am getting married soon and sometimes I don't want to use any precaution and same time I don't want to get pregnant? Please guide me.

I stopped taking the pill, now where's my period?

Rebecca asks:

My periods have always been kind of irregular and because of this I went on the pill to try and regulate my cycle. After taking the pill for about 7 months, my periods were not regulating but I continued to take it. Once I got to college, I was getting periods every 2 weeks with bad cramps, etc. I finished out my pack and stopped taking it because it was making me feel worse and not doing what I hoped it would do. I still have not gotten my period since I stopped taking the pill and am getting worried because I am sexually active. My boyfriend and I always use protection and are very responsible, but I am still worry. Is is normal for my periods to be so delayed after stopping the pill?

I started the pill in the middle of my cycle, where's my period?

Anonymous asks:

I'm new to the pill. I've only been on it for two weeks today. When I took the first pill of the pack, it was about two weeks after my period- but the doctor said I could start taking the pill anytime, so I didn't really think of timing it. However, now it's about time for me to have my period- I should've gotten it in the last few days, but haven't. I've had cramps on and off for the last couple of days, but nothing's shown up! What's going on? Should I get my period when I start taking the inactive pills? Or should I expect it while I'm taking the active pills and it's just late?
Help!

Am I a "loose" woman?

confused girl asks:

I've been having sex for two years now with the same person. There were times we had sex more than once in a day for a long time. Sometimes 5 or 6 times, and perhaps a few days more than that. Before that I would always have a discharge and didn't like it so I would wear tampons non-stop. I don't wear the tampons non-stop anymore. But, my question is this: Does me wearing tampons all the time, non-stop for a while and me use to having sex everyday for two years cause me to be looser than other people? This really scares me because I feel like I'm less of a woman. And I feel like when I get married my husband isn't going to enjoy me because I'm going to be loose. Please help. Thank you so much..

Lube and money: do I need them?

Anonymous asks:

I read through the checklist today and much of the "Material" items I do not have. Well, primarily the money. But since I live in a country where STD-testing is free 'till you turn 23 and very cheap after that and where abortion, pre-natal care and pretty much any health care you need is widely available and very cheap too, do I really need the money?

Another thing, do you have to use lube? Me and my boyfriend go without condoms (been monogamous since November last year..) and it feels amazing without lube...

Rape fantasy or domination and submission desires?

Nunya asks:

I am 24 and a sexually active woman. I have a fantasy that I have told no one about because its embarassing. I keep having fantasies about being held down and forced to have sex. It really turns me on too. Is this normal? (No I have never been raped or molested, so its not some pshychlogical thing comin out.) I want to ask my boyfriend to do a roleplay with me about forcing himself on me but I don't want him to think I am a psycho nutball. Would this be safe and healthy as long as we made up something, a codeword like "reindeer" or something so that if I got scared or it got to rough one of us could say the code word and we stop? Do other people have this fantasy or am I really a psycho nutball?

My boyfriend likes...

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend likes to have sex with me at least twice a week. During my menstruation is it a problem to have sex? My boyfriend wants to have anal sex but I am afraid of getting hurt. How to do?

If a woman's on top, is there a chance of pregnancy if a little sperm went in?

john asks:

Down with the doggy style

paperclip asks:

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a year and are really in love. We started to have sex a few months ago and everything was going great until we tried doggy style. When we did it, it hurt a lot; it actually hurt so much that my knees buckled. Ever since then I've been scared to try it again because it felt so awful for me, which really sucks because my boyfriend liked it a lot and it would have been great if it was nice for both of us.

Now even when he's on top, if he thrusts really hard and goes in deep, I get a shooting pain like up my spine and all over my tummy, at one point i felt like pressure and a popping feeling around the upper middle of my tummy. Mind you, this is only during deep penetration. I don't really know what is up. It would be great if you could give me a little advise on what's happening, and what I could do to prevent this! Thank you so much!

ejaculating "just" from making out

Katharine asks:

My boyfriend told me that his friend had ejaculated while making out with his girlfriend, and that she had noticed the spot on his pants. My boyfriend insisted that ejaculating just from making out isn't healthy, but I'm not so sure.

Can men have too many orgasms? Can you run out of semen?

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend is worried that if he orgasms too often, he'll run out of "man juice" and start "shooting blanks". This makes him wary of orgasming twice in one day. This sounds like a myth to me- as long as a guy waits long enough between orgasms, he won't "run out" of semen right?

Can I make myself wetter or tighter?

SaidoChan asks:

I'm 17 and wondering if there was anyway to make myself wetter down there, or if I could make myself tighter? My boyfriend tends to like sex more when i'm wet and tight. I do feel like im wetter if I drink more water each day (like 2 water bottles while I'm at school) Is it because I'm drinking more fluids, or is it all in my mind?

I get tight and loose randomly but I feel really small when we have sex less often for long periods of time. Like have sex on Monday, and then don't do it again till Saturday. I know the vagina naturally changes shape and becomes looser or tighter. But I want to know if there's anyway to make it tighter. I love having sex with my boyfriend, but I want him to have fun too (I know he does) but I want to make it more enjoyable for both of us. He tends to explode when I'm wet and tight, and we both enjoy that. Thankies to you if you can help.

The perils of being someone else's dream come true

Angela asks:

I'm 17, female, madly in love with my boyfriend... and a tad bit curious about girls. Don't get me wrong, I've been sleeping with my boyfriend since I was 15, and its never been anything but perfect. He always turns me on, we never have any problems and I'm always, ALWAYS satisfied. It's just, sometimes the thought of experimenting with a girl turns me on. There are even a few women I see that I find I'm really attracted to. I know for a fact that I'm almost 100% attracted to men, satisfied with my sex life and happy with my over all relationship, but part of me is still attracted to women. I told me boyfriend, and he has no problem with it. He just finds it interesting, in his words, "that a guy like me could end up with a thin, beautiful, bisexual girl." (meanwhile, he could have anybody he wanted) But even though to him thats a compliment towards me, and even though he's comfortable with it, I'm not sure if I am yet. He's the only one that knows, and I thought telling him would make me feel more comfortable, but its only helped a little bit. any advice on how I can become more comfortable with the recent discovery?