Questions and Answers

Can I have sex while I'm receiving the Gardasil vaccination series?

Jill asks:

I am about to be vaccinated for HPV, and was wondering if I could be sexually active during the 6 month period that I am being treated for the virus? I am a virgin and want to have sex with my boyfriend, who is also a virgin but I have heard various things from different people and am apprehensive about the whole situation. I have heard that the vaccine is "more effective" if you do not have sex during the 6 month period you are receiving the shot; however, I have also that heard it doesn't matter if you do or not from other sources. I want to have sex but I don't know if it is safe or not. Please help!

Sounds like he's having second thoughts.

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time on his birthday. It was good, but we didn't orgasm and we used protection. After it he was fine, but the next day he was being all weird and distant from me. What's up?

What is the difference between PMS symptoms and pregnancy symptoms?

Miss Nicole asks:

Is it true teens won't use condoms the way adults use them?

jess asks:

Is it true teens won't use condoms the way adults use them? And is it true condoms wont protect against AIDS?

When the family jewels are more like a solitaire.

Krystle asks:

I have been with my boyfriend for 6 months, and I recently noticed that he was missing a "family jewel." Out of curiosity, I asked him why. He explained that when he was a child, it would slip back into his body; therefore, it was removed to stop the discomfort. It doesn't bother me. I just wanted to know if this would affect our ability to have children?

My BFF got a BF, and now I'm chopped liver!

Anonymous asks:

My best friend got a boyfriend, and now she's ignoring me. What should I do?

What is the best position during sex?

rachelle asks:

What is the best position during sex?

Waiting till marriage.

Joe asks:

My girlfriend wants to have sexual intercourse and I'm waiting till marriage. I'm sure she will be the one, but I believe sex should happen after marriage. What do I do?

I don't know anything about sex.

Jules02 asks:

Okay, let's be completely open and honest! I've had sex a couple times with my boyfriend, with protection of course, but honest, I don't get it!? How do you have sex? How do you do all of it!? I am so lost when it comes to anything. I was raised in the LDS church and taught that abstinence is the key. So I was never taught anything about anything and I would really like to know as much as possible! Thanks a bunch!

Can I have a friend with me during an exam?

Taylor asks:

Why is it that when I went with my friend to Planned Parenthood, they wouldn't let me go in the room with her even though that's the whole reason she brought me? I wanted to go in to see how it's like so I can possibly make an appt. for myself. But I'm scared and I want someone in with me. Will they allow it if I say I want my boyfriend or friend in there with me?

Of growers and showers

yourwadesdream asks:

I'm 15 years old and my penis is at least be 8 inches when I get to my full length. Right now, without being erected my penis length seems to be about 4 inches. Is that normal? When I look down at my penis, it seems to look smaller than what girls tell me after we have sex. However, is there anyway to make my penis bigger without using any pills, oils, or some type of machine?

Are we really too young for unprotected sex?

maliburocker asks:

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 months and everyone tells me that we should not be having sex! Especially unprotected! Am I really too young to be having sex and unprotected at that? (I'm 16 years old.)

I think he's going to leave me because I'm "loose"

Jenny asks:

I am 23 years old, and my husband and I have had a few arguments lately, about how he thinks I've been cheating on him. All is because my vagina is loose. We can have sex, say on a Saturday, and not have sex until say Wednesday, and my vagina is still loose. Or it can go for almost a month and I am still loose, barely back to the "tight" feeling. I was never like that before either, this has been happening for almost a year now. I was told that my birth control method (the ortho evra patch) could be causing something, since all of the estrogen it produces. If I changed my birth control, would it help it stop? I am not sure what else to do, I have never cheated on my husband, but if this keeps doing this, he might leave me because of it, and he doesn't believe me because of how I feel, and I can feel a difference when we have sex also. Is there anything I can do, tests or anything? Please let me know, I'm afraid and scared.

I don't want to give a guy oral sex...but maybe I do?

Anonymous asks:

I come here quite often to browse and get information I need, and now I need some advice.

Since I was 13 and started dating and getting more intimate I decided I didn't want to go down on a guy. I had quite a few reasons for it and on top of it I just found it abnormal. Well now I'm 15 and have been in a relationship for quite some time now. Me and my boyfriend talk about sex openly, what each of us are ready and not ready for, and this really does work. He knows my stand point on the no going down thing, though he has done that for me. I know he doesn't expect it back, but he does say that he really wants to. And I find myself compelled to at some points. Does this mean I'm a hypocrite, turning my back on what I've believed? Every time we bring it up I always tell him I'm paranoid, I have researched what you can get from doing something like that. I just don't know, can you help me?

I was raped a few years ago: how do I tell others and build trust again?

Leslie asks:

Hi, when I was about 16 (I am 21 now), I was sexually assaulted by two extended family members. Over the years it has caused me to loose trust for many males especially the ones I met after the incident and males of my race. The only people I seem to fully trust are my four brothers and parents. I have not told them about he incident and I am scared to do so because I don't know how I will or what their reaction might be. I am also facing a problem with dating. I am a little scared to date as I don't know how my partner my react to this incident or if I will treated nicely. Recently, I have been approached by two male friends who have interest in me and I am a little scared to even date them. I have built a trust for them. What should I do?

What is foreplay?

Anonymous asks:

I hear people talking about foreplay and pretended like I knew but I have never really understood what it was. Can you help?

Laugh it up!

Anonymous asks:

I have been thinking about having sex with my boyfriend, and we both have talked and know that we feel ready for it. However, when I think about during the first time; I laugh. I mean not laughing at him; but because of the inexperience of it all, and the adrenaline rush. Of course, I will tell him its not him, but the situation. I don't want to laugh during sex, but it is something that I can't help but so see myself doing. I should suppress laughing, of course. But it is kind of apart of my playful personality, but the last thing I would want to do is offend my boyfriend. Laughing is relaxing right? But still is it bad of me to laugh?

What's this stuff coming out of my vagina after unprotected sex?

CURIOUS asks:

I had sex last night without a condom and now I have mucus coming out my vagina. Not sure what that can mean?? PLEASE HELP!

How long do you have to wait before having unprotected sex with a different partner?

ashara asks:

Making Condoms and Erections Go Together

Mike asks:

Me and my girlfriend are ready to have sex, but for some reason every time I put the condom on I cannot stay hard enough. We have been together for over a year and are perfectly comfortable and willing. What can I do?

I was molested on an airplane: was it my fault?

Amsinha asks:

When flying on a plane back to New York I ended up sitting next to a man who had the wrong idea about me. He started out by complimenting me but the moment I lay down to sleep he started kissing me and feeling my breasts and ass sexually without my consent. This happened the day after I turned 18 and he made two very obvious attempts to engage me in something I wasn't into and didn't want. When I returned to my seat after a while the guy noticed that I was pissed and began talking to me about his reasons, one of which was that he asked for consent and that I gave it to him. I don't remember his asking or my consent partly because I was in a state of half asleep and listening to my ipod on maximum volume. The two of us had four seats to ourselves which I used to push him away from me after the fact, however throughout the rest of the flight and the last few days I have had a nagging feeling in the back of my head that I somehow told him it was okay even though it felt completely wrong and one sided.

It takes him a long time to have an orgasm

metalhead asks:

I am 16 years old I have been with 3 girls and it has always been a problem for me to orgasm. I used to think it was because my ex-girlfriend had been with quite a few people and now I'm with a girl that has only been with one other guy and it still takes along time for me. Is there something wrong with me?

What are some of the benefits of having sex?

Amy asks:

I hear a lot about the negative side of sex and bad things that could happen from having sex. What are some of the benefits of having sex? What are some of the positive outcomes that would/could result in having sex with my boyfriend?

Was what we did a sex act?

lolo18 asks:

I'm a 14 year old girl and I hang out with my neighbor a lot (he's a guy) and one day we were at his house in the pool and we accidentally "rubbed" our bodies together and he got an erection. Was what we did a sex act? We still hang out and stuff but it hasn't been we kinda have that sexual tension between us now.

Can a gynecologist tell if I'm a virgin?

julez asks:

My mom says she wants to take me to the gynecologist to check my virginity. Is it possible that the doc will be able to tell whether i have lost it or not?