Advice

Is Arguing Really A Turn On?

Anonymous
asks:
I've never been a conflictual person, but I discovered my temper when I met this guy. We tried to have a casual relationship, but we are too alike or too different cause we argue/discuss/debate constantly; but we haven't been able to stop having sex. Its like arguing with each other is a turn on. Is this normal?...

Is it "gross" to get wet?

mckac
asks:
I get really really wet! It's really gross. My boyfriend wants to go down on me and finger me, but I don't want him to think I'm gross. Is it normal to be so wet? Will he think it's ok? ...

Are we growing apart?

anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been intimate; we even live together. But lately I feel as if we are drifting apart. I do not know if it's because of his job (since he works full time to support himself and he's also paying for his degree) or it's me. Although he is away on a trip for work right now, he never even calls me to tell me he misses me....

If I miss pills, will I get pregnant?

curious
asks:
I'm very forgetful, and at times I forget to take the pill. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex, so I was wondering if I miss a day with out taking the pill what are my chances of getting pregnant? How long before the sperm dies?...

Trust Yourself: Feeling Ready for Intercourse

anonymous
asks:
I'm 19 now, and am thinking about having sex. But I worry about it a lot; I don't think I'm ready, but in today’s society, most guys I know have already had sex. For me, this would be a first experience; I don't want to be bad at it. And when I finally do, I think that most guys would find it strange that I am a virgin....

Drunk at a party: how do I find out if someone had sex with me?

Brie
asks:
I was at a party and got really drunk that I can't even remember what I was doing that night and all I wanted to to do was fall asleep. But this one guy I knew got in bed with me too and I remember we did some stuff and he tried having sex with me. I can't exactly remember if he did get it in. But I remember that in the process of him trying it was hurting really bad....

How do I have sex with another woman without a vibrator?

Lesbian
asks:
I am a 14 year old bisexual girl. I would like to know how to have sex with a girl and NOT use a vibrator. I want it to be just me and her no object between us. I would like to know how to move my tongue when I am licking her. And I would like to know if it is possible to get on top of her and rub her with my own body and give her and myself pleasure all at the same time? Can you help me?...

He couldn't get it up: is it because of me?

first timer
asks:
I'm 17,and I have been dating this guy for like a year. We just started having sex, and the other day we were going to but he wanted me to give him head before so he would last longer...then he could not get it back up. He tried hard to but it just wouldn't. Was it me? Can I just not do it for him or something?...

He's 15, and we've tried everything, so why can't he get it up and get off?

Cheybaby
asks:
My boy friend is 15, has never had an erection and every time we want to have sex we can't. He thought it might be a medical problem but he asked the doctor and said no medical problem here. We have tried everything. The first thing we tried was dry humping and nothing happened and then I tried grinding him they say that can be very arousing but it didn't work....

So what's an orgasm?

Alegandra
asks:
I heard the word "orgasm," but I don't know what it is. So what's an orgasm?...

I'm 14, and I really want a baby!

Trinity
asks:
I'm 14, and I really want a baby. I know how to care for them because I live with my niece and sleep in the same room with her. Whenever she cries, I usually wake up and help my sister. I'm very good with babies. I already have 10,000 dollars in the bank just for me that I could use just for the baby, and it is still growing. I am a virgin so this is not just because I want sex. I'm very mature....

Are condoms really necessary for oral sex?

Heather
asks:
You say that condoms/protection needs to be used even during oral sex because of the risk of STDs. Do me and my partner still need to worry about this if neither of us has touched someone else sexually before?...

Why do I feel like I want a baby right now?

Emily
asks:
I'm 18 years old, going on 19 and have been with my boyfriend for 2 years who is the same age. I lost my virginity to him and have never wanted any other person besides him. When we first started having sex, I was completely afraid of getting pregnant. I once thought I was pregnant and contemplated throwing myself down the stairs, though now I would never do such a thing....

He pulled out, but now I'm late

Candy
asks:
Hey, I had my last period on the 8th of April. My boyfriend and I had sex on the April 21st, but he pulled out before he came. Now, I'm 2 days late for my period! I am freaking out big time, could I be pregnant? I checked the net for all the early pregnancy symptoms but none of them apply to me....

Is hand washing really necessary?

Jo
asks:
Is it a valid concern to be worried about my boyfriend washing his hands before he fingers me? I know he should if he has semen or pre-cum on his hands, but as a guy he hardly washes his hands. You know how some guys are and if I tell him he still won't do it. Could I get infections or could he spread germs that have been on his hands this way?...

What's wrong with my technique?!?

Honey
asks:
I've read that the head of men's penises are very sensitive, or the vein on the underside. But my boyfriend doesn't seem to be affected by it too much. In fact if it wasn't for the fact that he thrusts into my mouth when I go down on him, I would think he was completely unaffected....

How can I have Chlamydia when he doesn't?

Ajay
asks:
Me and my partner have been together for 5 months now. I have just recently been tested positive for an STI (chlamydia). My partner and I have never used condoms because I am on the pill. My partner went and got himself tested and his results came back negative. How is that possible?...

She likes hard manual sex, but I'm afraid I might hurt her!

jackson
asks:
My girlfriend likes being fingered really hard. She likes two fingers as far as I can get them then to push up and pull out as hard as I possibly can against the bone. I absolutely hate this. It scares me that I might hurt her. So is okay to be that hard? will I hurt anything?...

Neither of us are reaching orgasm, but I need him to.

Frustrated
asks:
I'm 17 and I have a boyfriend of 7 months, and we're both very much in love. We had sex 4 months ago and he didn't reach orgasm and I got the sense he was frustrated so we stopped trying until last weekend. We both really wanted it but the same situation happened where he didn't reach orgasm and I feel like it's my fault and that I'm just not hot enough for him....