Advice

He only wants sex with me after watching pornography.

Maggie
asks:
My question is my husband watches other girls get off on cam. I don't like it and he has been told but he still does it. He doesn't seem interested in me until after he has watched them. He pays no attention to me and when he is in the mood it's like after he's watched the other girls and I feel like I have to give it to him because I feel I have to....

Breastfeeding questions

Curious Female
asks:
My boyfriend's sister and I are pretty good friends, so we're pretty open with each other. She has a four year old daughter and a one year old baby that she is breastfeeding. I have a few questions about that. 1) She said she doesn't get her period because she's breastfeeding. Why is that? 2) Are her nipples ever going to be normal again?...

How do you know you've had an orgasm?

Abi
asks:
This is going to sound stupid but I have a question and its simply this: how do you know when you've orgasmed? I had my first time to other night with a guy I love very much but when he asked me if I came I didn't know. I have no experience at sex at all....

Can you tell me about inverted nipples?

Amanda
asks:
I just stumbled onto this site and have found it really informative. But I was surprised to see that, while many people have posted their body image concerns, no one seems to have brought up inverted nipples. I have always felt self conscious about my nipples because they're inverted....

Older boyfriend wants to add a second male partner: what do I do?

Anonymous
asks:
I am 14 years old and my boyfriend is 18. We have not had vaginal intercourse yet but we have anal sex regularly. Recently he has told me that he wants to add another partner into our anal sex. I said that I was fine with it (assuming that he wanted another woman to join) but then he told me he wanted a man. I'm sort of uncomfortable about it. Does this mean he is gay? What should I tell him?...

Myths or Facts: Not Having Sex Being Unhealthy?

Marina
asks:
I'm a 19-year-old (soon to be 20) female virgin. I haven't really had any sexual experience so far, and it doesn't look like I will in the near future. So the question is: is it true that loosing your virginity gets more painful with age? I was told that having first time when you are in your twenties is a lot more painful than when you're a teenager....

Am I infertile because my mother was?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 15 years old, going on 16 and I've been told my whole life by my Mom that I'm not supposed to have kids. I mean, in terms that I'm not able to. She was supposed to infertile (they were married for two years before me and there hasn't been anything since) and she's only had me. She told me that because I'm so much like her that I'm probably infertile too. I've never had the tests done....

Can my girlfriend really love me if she lost her virginity to someone else?

Ronnie
asks:
I'm afraid my girlfriend may still be loving her ex-boyfriend who broke her virginity. She has always proved that she loves me but I'm not convinced, even though she says she doesn't have feelings for him anymore. Is it true that ladies always have permanent feelings for men they first had sex with? ...

Weight loss = bigger penis?

respect
asks:
Okay, so I keep hearing that for every 30 lbs a guy loses (actually I've heard other versions where it's 10 lbs, which just strengthens my opinion on the subject) his penis gets an inch longer. To me, this freaking REEKS of BS, but I have friends who believe it or aren't sure. I've looked everywhere and can't find solid information one way or the other....

Is Arguing Really A Turn On?

Anonymous
asks:
I've never been a conflictual person, but I discovered my temper when I met this guy. We tried to have a casual relationship, but we are too alike or too different cause we argue/discuss/debate constantly; but we haven't been able to stop having sex. Its like arguing with each other is a turn on. Is this normal?...

Is it "gross" to get wet?

mckac
asks:
I get really really wet! It's really gross. My boyfriend wants to go down on me and finger me, but I don't want him to think I'm gross. Is it normal to be so wet? Will he think it's ok? ...

Are we growing apart?

anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been intimate; we even live together. But lately I feel as if we are drifting apart. I do not know if it's because of his job (since he works full time to support himself and he's also paying for his degree) or it's me. Although he is away on a trip for work right now, he never even calls me to tell me he misses me....

If I miss pills, will I get pregnant?

curious
asks:
I'm very forgetful, and at times I forget to take the pill. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex, so I was wondering if I miss a day with out taking the pill what are my chances of getting pregnant? How long before the sperm dies?...

Trust Yourself: Feeling Ready for Intercourse

anonymous
asks:
I'm 19 now, and am thinking about having sex. But I worry about it a lot; I don't think I'm ready, but in today’s society, most guys I know have already had sex. For me, this would be a first experience; I don't want to be bad at it. And when I finally do, I think that most guys would find it strange that I am a virgin....

Drunk at a party: how do I find out if someone had sex with me?

Brie
asks:
I was at a party and got really drunk that I can't even remember what I was doing that night and all I wanted to to do was fall asleep. But this one guy I knew got in bed with me too and I remember we did some stuff and he tried having sex with me. I can't exactly remember if he did get it in. But I remember that in the process of him trying it was hurting really bad....

How do I have sex with another woman without a vibrator?

Lesbian
asks:
I am a 14 year old bisexual girl. I would like to know how to have sex with a girl and NOT use a vibrator. I want it to be just me and her no object between us. I would like to know how to move my tongue when I am licking her. And I would like to know if it is possible to get on top of her and rub her with my own body and give her and myself pleasure all at the same time? Can you help me?...

He couldn't get it up: is it because of me?

first timer
asks:
I'm 17,and I have been dating this guy for like a year. We just started having sex, and the other day we were going to but he wanted me to give him head before so he would last longer...then he could not get it back up. He tried hard to but it just wouldn't. Was it me? Can I just not do it for him or something?...

He's 15, and we've tried everything, so why can't he get it up and get off?

Cheybaby
asks:
My boy friend is 15, has never had an erection and every time we want to have sex we can't. He thought it might be a medical problem but he asked the doctor and said no medical problem here. We have tried everything. The first thing we tried was dry humping and nothing happened and then I tried grinding him they say that can be very arousing but it didn't work....