Advice

Weighing Answers: Am I Ready Now?

babygurl
asks:
My boyfriend and I hang out a lot at his house and every time we make out he lays me down and tries to get me to have sex but I'm not sure if I'm ready. I always stop him saying I have to leave. How do I know when I'm ready to have sex with him....

Carnival of Chlamydia Questions

Anonymous
asks:
Can you get Chlamydia from giving your boyfriend head then having vaginal sex? I mean I've heard that, but is it true if you use a condom after the oral?...

I'm SO ready...and he SO isn't.

Anonymous
asks:
I am a girl that has a past, I am still a virgin, but I know some things, but my current boyfriend is a complete virgin. I was even his first kiss. I am seventeen and can feel all these urges, and I want him to do something, make a move, or something....anything, but he never does. I talk to him about it, and all it seems to do is upset him.....what can I do?...

She came out...and now I'm questioning myself.

Amy
asks:
My friend came out to me the other day. I've never doubted my sexuality, but in the instant that she told me this, I got this weird feeling. I actually thought to myself in that instant that I could possibly feel more than just friendly towards her. I fantasized or a moment that, if she did come on to me, I wouldn't be too unhappy about it and might actually be with her in that way....

Coming? Or going?

asks:
I've given my boyfriend head 3 times now without him ever reaching orgasm. The last time I went down on him, we went at it for an hour and a half before I got too tired to continue. He says that he gets very close every time I try, and that it always feels really good, but he still has yet to orgasm. He's 19, very fit and healthy, and he's had an orgasm before without problem....

He refuses to believe that I need foreplay!

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend doesn't understand that females need foreplay first before we have sex. He just thinks it's okay to "put it in and off we go". I've tried to explain to him that females need foreplay, but he doesn't believe me. He thinks just because he is "hard" I should be too. I'm trying to find some articles based on facts that females DO need stimulation before having sex, but to no avail....

The I-Don't-Want-to-Use-Lube Blues

Anonymous
asks:
Ever since I lost my virginity I haven't been able to get very wet. Tightness is not a problem, but my boyfriend keeps complaining that I won't get wet and we have to work over and over again just to get him inside. I don't like using lubes so is there a reason it's like this? I'm on birth control pills so I think that may be it but what can I do to get wetter without using lubes?...

He was sweet at first, but then I said no to sex...

Anonymous
asks:
I'm a 15 year old virgin and at the beginning of the summer holidays a met this guy through a friend of mine. We got on really well and started dating about a week after we met. The only problem is now we've been going out for a few weeks he's started to change, he's not as sweet and caring anymore and has started to try to get me to do more sexual things with him....

Sex during STI treatment?

yo
asks:
So my girlfriend and I have and are three days into the treatment for chlamydia. Is it okay to have sex with a condom, or not?...

I think I'm ready...but what will he think of my body or tell his friends?

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I have talked about having sex, and I told him I wasn't ready to commit to something like that, but actually I am. I am just scared of what he'll think of me and my body during sex, also what do guys think of the girl's pubic hair, should I wax it off or wax it into a design? After sex, would the guys tell his friends about it how good I am or how bad I was? ...

How can I convince my GF to go down on me?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 16 years old (my 17th birthday's in a month) and my girlfriend is 3 months younger than I am. We've been dating for 4 months now and she's not willing to actually do anything with me. I'm not talking about sex yet, as I realize how sensitive that issue is, but about simpler stuff like going down on me (I'll be more than glad to return the favor) etc....

My sex life is great, so why do I feel so guilty?

Lucy
asks:
Hi there! I really love your website, it has helped me a lot since I have began to experiment with partnered sex very recently (I had my first intercourse a month ago). I enjoy sex very much, and I'm really concerned about being protected when practicing it. And also, I have a very caring and loving boyfriend, who always listen to my needs and looks for my well-being during the act....

I am 14 and don't have my period yet. Am i normal?

sunita_sitaldas
asks:
Im 14 and still dont have menstruation .... Is something wrong with me cause I feel abnormal . My friends always tease me and I have already visited a doctor but she said she'll have to see my V..... but I refused .. I also have scoliosis .. does that affect or dalay my menstruation?/ PLS HELP ME ... ...

How do i know when he has orgasmed? I can't feel the ejaculate!

anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I have sex a lot and we both enjoy it. However, I can't feel him ejaculate inside me and I hate asking him if he's done because it's a real turn-off for both of us. Is it normal for girls to not be able to feel guys come inside them? And if so, how can I tell when he's done?...

I want sex to be romantic, and he wants it rough. What should we do?

Merie
asks:
I am 18 and my husband is 19. We just got married 2 weeks ago, and up until then, neither one of us had ever had sex, any kind, with each other or any one else. So the first time was a bit.. awkward.. since we were both so inexperienced. We tried him on top, but he couldn't seem to go in, so I had to get on top. Since then, he insists I be on top every time....

I wasn't ready for sex, so he opted out of being with me, and now I feel like a loser.

Lisa
asks:
There's this guy I've known for a long time. We were going to pursue a relationship. The problem is he has a high sex drive and I'm a virgin at 22. He's a lot older: he's 28. The fact I'm a virgin - it's a issue to him. I want to take my time and wait until I'm ready. He can't understand why I'm not ready. Anyway we decided not to take it further....

I'm too ugly and fat for him and I can't take it anymore.

Anonymous
asks:
I recently turned 24 and I have never been in a real relationship. I am in love with my best friend, with whom I have had a very interesting and painful 4 year friendship. He took my virginity at the age of 21, and he is one of 2.5 guys I have slept with; he is the only one I have hooked up with more than a couple times....

What are these bumps on my penis?

crimsonballer
asks:
Hi I have had these small (2mm or less) bumps on my penis for a long time (at least 4 years) they are white or mainly the color of my skin, and go about half the way up my penis. They are much more visible when my penis is erect, and it seems like after a while hair sprouts out of these bumps. I have been doing some internet research and think they are Fordyce's spots....

He thinks it's unattractive when I touch my clitoris, but I don't enjoy sex otherwise!

Anonymous
asks:
When I have sex it doesn't really feel that good. For me to have an orgasm I HAVE to play with my clitoris and my boyfriend finds it very unattractive. I don't know how to stimulate my "area" right and I think the advice would be nice. I'm 18 years old and I think that it is a bad thing that this is happening to me so young! I just don't feel the "amazing pleasure" I hear other girls talk about....

He says he wants sex to be more about him, but what does that mean?

confused
asks:
Last night my boyfriend had a few drinks and he got really honest with me...He said that he thinks when were in bed its always all about me and he thinks it should be more about him in return. I don't know what he wants me to do, mostly we have sex missionary but often with my legs in different positions. I do enjoy being on top and get on top often, but maybe that's not enough?...

Two Guys, Waiting and Wanting

Steve
asks:
Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a little over 2 months now and we have yet to have sexual intercourse. We're not like your average 2month couple. We stay together at each others house every night. I've slept with her every night this month, except these two nights. At times, just like these it is very frustrating....

He doesn't feel any desire for sex, but I want a sexual relationship

Elizabeth
asks:
My boyfriend and I are 22 and 21, respectively, and have been dating for two years. We recently moved into an apartment and now live together. We're committed to not having sex before marriage, but we've been doing other sexual things since we started dating. When we first got together, he was somewhat interested in oral sex (me to him, but NOT him to me) and touching and stuff....