Advice

Should I Leave My Boyfriend for my Girl Friend?

Confused_girl
asks:
I have a boyfriend who I love and have been dating for nearly two years now. We plan on getting married after I finish high school. But I am starting to have feelings for my friend and she used to have feelings for me. I'm bisexual and one night while i was spending the night she kissed me and I kissed her back and we made out and fooled around but we both have feelings what should I do?....

Why doesn't sex feel good? Because of How Your Partner Acts

Anonymous asks:
Hello. I turned 18 in November and I had sex for the first time in February. I had had my chance to do so many times before but a little voice in my head always told me it wasn't time or the guy wasn't "the one" so I always stopped. I was stimulated at a very early age due to sexual abuse so I unfortunately knew what it was to reach an orgasm since I was very very young....

My family thinks I shouldn't date because of my penis size

Anonymous asks:
Hi. I'm 16 and I live with my mom, her friend, and my two aunts. About a year ago I was diagnosed with micropenis. I was very embarrassed and insecure even before the diagnosis, and thought that no one would ever want to be my girlfriend. But now I want to try dating for relationships and sex....

I Just Want a Relationship

andm123
asks:
Hello. So I'm a 15 year old boy who is a freshman in high school. I suffer from anxiety, depression, OCD, and recovering from an eating disorder. Lately, I have been finding myself wanting to pursue a romantic and sexual relationship with a girl (I'm straight). No one in particular, I just want a relationship. But I feel like I have obstacles keeping me from one....

Overcoming the Effects of Abuse

Silamy
asks:
I come from an emotionally abusive home that occasionally gets physical. I was sexually assaulted by a family member when I was nine -not one who lives with me, and almost no one in the family knows. About a year ago, I cut the strings on a friendship that had gotten out of hand and turned into an abusive situation. I have been battling with depression for at least nine years....

What's wrong with a lack of interest in or desire for sex? Nothing.

Anonymous asks:
Before I ask this I want to say I am not some uber-conservative person, and I have a lot of friends who do the one night stand thing, et cetera, and I think it's completely fine. For them. I am just worried there is something wrong with me:. I have never had the desire to have sex and the idea of me having it is rather squicky....

Tired of Teasing

Anonymousssdude
asks:
Hello there, i am 18 years old and my girlfriend is 16. She has been with around 17 other guys, given one blowjob and handjobs etc. but when it comes to me, she does not seem to care about what I want. I please her from fingering her, go down on her and we have sex as well. But when it comes to handjobs she does not seem to be willing to work in order to plessure me....

How can I protect my partner from HPV?

Lucilabolof
asks:
I'm a 15-y/o girl who has recently fell in love with a 15-y/o girl that I met in December. We've made it clear that we have romantic and sexual interests about each other, even though we think it's still too soon. She knows that I've been sexually active with multiple partners for a couple years, and she's very enthusiastic about experiencing new feelings and desires (I'm the first female she's ...

Why doesn't my girlfriend enjoy sex?

tazzy
asks:
Hi, me and my girlfriend are dating for almost 2 years now, we met when she was 19 and I was 21, we love each other and our relationship is going great, with only one exception - sex. We had our first sex few weeks after we have met and the problem was that she didn't feel almost anything during it, and we are dealing with this problem since then....

I Hate my Body, What Should I Do?

soclara
asks:
I'm in a long-distance relationship with a guy I met on a dating site, and I am having a very difficult time with showing him my body in a way that is real as opposed to posed/cropped/filtered in a way that makes me look better. To give some background, exactly a year ago I developed disordered eating, then "graduated" to binging/purging....

Sixteen and Struggling

Badgyalania
asks:
Hi I'm 16 years old and I'm a lesbian. I've been in a relationship with a female for a year and 4 months now, but it's hasn't been all happy and what not. We've had a lot of down falls mainly on her. She's lied to me about soooo much and has cheated on me more than 4 times I'm not sure the exact amount but its definitely more than 4....

Are relationships really as complicated as people make them out to be?

Clueless2
asks:
I am LONELY. I just want a nice/easy relationship. I feel like all my friends that have dated someone slowly drifted away from my friend group. I don't want to leave my friends. They also talk about how much time/effort they put into relationships. I just want someone to go get ice cream with. Are relationships really as terrible and complicated as everyone makes them out to be?...

Should I Practice My Kissing on My Friend?

glovelove00
asks:
Ok so I'm 15 and I've still never been kissed. Yes, yes I know this website is mostly focused on sex but I don't have anyone else to talk about this with. I have had opportunities but I have just never really been head over heels for the guys I could have kissed. Am I being too picky? There is this guy who is my friend who has told me that he loved me....

I Think He Might Be Using Me. What Should I Do?

Janedavid124
asks:
Hey I am 18 years old, I have been in a relationship with this guy. We've only met once or twice,and we never kissed, we talk to each other regularly on texts and on video call. On video call we masturbate by taking each others names, we give each other pleasure but now I have realized that he doesn't like talking to me....

Toy Queries

Tokenqueen
asks:
If I get an IUD can I use a vibrator?...

You Don't Need Your Moms' Permission to Have Sex.

Juliaaa8
asks:
I'm 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend for a little over 4 years. We're best friends and were so in love. The first time we had sex I was 16 and my mom found out and I was grounded and unable to see him for about a month and a half. We're both in college now and still together and he's coming down soon to visit me!...

My Boyfriend is Trans, but not out yet. How do I support him?

yoyoma
asks:
I recently became comfortable with my sexuality. Attracted to girls and boys. As a girl I always thought that I was just comfortable around girls, but I realized I liked them when I developed a crush on my friend, L. I started flirting with L and soon it came to light that we both like each other. That same day L told me she is a he. A transgender boy born a girl....

I'm a Gay Guy, but There's This Girl....

jayman858
asks:
I've considered it for long hours, and decided that I was gay. This was when I was about 11. I still fought with it for a while, but just recently I finally talked to myself and decided not to fight it anymore. Finally, when I get the mindset and confidence to say I'm fully gay, I meet this beautiful, sweet, hilarious, and honestly perfect girl who I connect with wicked well....

Period Woes: A Play in Two Acts

Bella11
asks:
Hello, I'm 14, and I'm always scared of having my period unprepared, so I always wear a pad when I go out. How can I get over my fear of getting my clothes dirty ? Thank you. ...

I'm a Girl, does that Mean I can't Make the First Move?

tay.s
asks:
I'm an 18 year old girl and have dated plenty of people. But my family has always been the type that believes guys should pretty much do the pursuing. My mom always says, if a guy wants a girl, he will make it known and he will try to make it happen. If he doesn't, he's not the right guy for you. Because of this, I've always let the guys come to me....

Help! My Friend is Dating a Creepy Dude.

themathgirl
asks:
There’s a guy I see frequently (We're in a small major together in school, we live in the same dorm) who has sexually harassed a number of girls in my group of friends. And now recently one of my friends told me that he raped her a year ago(the statute of limitations has passed.) I don't trust him. Most of my friends and I do what we can to avoid him....

On submission and speaking up

BrooklynnL
asks:
I am a trained Submissive. I have only ever been in relationships with Dominants who know exactly how to be sexually/emotionally involved with a Sub. I am extremely into bondage/spanking/biting/ect., and the Doms that I have been involved with know exactly how to effectively provide that for me in a sexual relationship....

The Problem Is Not Your Performance, It's Your Boyfriend

Meme28
asks:
My boyfriend REALLY wants to have sex with me. We're both 17. I don't want to because I'm afraid to be naked around him. I have given him oral sex. But he hasn't done anything but kiss me. Though, last night he caught me in the shower and asked if he could come in and I reluctantly agreed. We had sex, but after he told me that because I was a virgin I failed my first time....