Questions and Answers

Is there a risk from dry pre-ejaculate?

Eric asks:

If I had somehow (which I don't think I did) got pre-cum on my fingers, and then immediately wiped it off, and it was completely dry, and I then poked my girlfriend a few hours later, what would be the chances of pregnancy?

I thought I wanted to wait, but this guy touched me, and now I think I want sex.

Anonymous asks:

I'm a fourteen year old girl turning fifteen very soon. I've always loved to flirt, and am even somewhat of a romantic. I've always believed that I should maintain abstinence, not only to respect my parents' wishes, but also to live up to their expectations. However, a few months ago, I've been touched at a school dance by an older boy. It wasn't a violating touch, it seemed like the guy just wanted to see how much I would allow. He very polite (as much as possible in this situation) about it and would stop when I made it clear I did not want to be touched in that manner. But ever since, I think I've been horny! I'm starting to rethink my values of having sex. I know that the sole reason I've believed in abstinence was reflexive to obeying my parents, because I never really thought about having sex before. But now that I have thought about it, I want to try and experiment. Of course, I don't want to jump immediately at the first chance I have, but I definitely want to try when I find someone I'm comfortable with. I'm just worried whether I'm too young, or if going against my parents' expectations is acceptable. I would prefer it if I did not have to tell my parents, because I know they will not approve of this. If I go through with having sex, is it right or are there any better alternatives?

Too wet for good friction?

kristopolis asks:

I'm a female college sophomore & started having partnersex fairly recently, around May. So far it's been a wonderful experience but within the past six weeks or so my partner has had difficulty climaxing because my vagina gets so wet he loses sensation. To be honest, it doesn't feel as great for me either when I'm totally sopping and lose all sense of friction! We've never used condoms (we're both STI-free & I'm on the Pill) and never had a need for lubricant. I know that your amount of vaginal secretion has a lot to do with where you are in your cycle, as well as being aroused...I'm just not really sure what to do about this. Obviously, it's not something I can control but I've started to get so nervous during sex that I'm going to get "too" wet that I can't climax either! And that isn't much fun at all. Is this a problem that other girls have? And how would you recommend dealing with it? Thank you so much.

I don't want to give him a handjob back: what do I do?

Anonymous asks:

I am in a bit of a pickle. I am ok with my boyfriend fingering me, but I never tell him to, or even elude to it. But I am uncomfortable with giving him hand jobs. I mean, we will be lying down on the couch, and he will just start sliding his hands down to unbutton my pants. I won't resist (unless I am on my period, or am not in a sexual mood) but feel awkward when he then wants me to give him a handjob. How do I tell him this, because even though I do enjoy him fingering me, and I think he likes it too, I don't want to give him hand jobs, and don't want our relationship to become one wayed...what do I do?

How do you best position yourself to get eaten out?

Anonymous asks:

How do you best position yourself to get eaten out? I've never thought of oral being appealing (as a girl) but I'm interested in how it would best be played out.

Are my friends just jealous that I'm having sex and they're not?

Anonymous asks:

I lost my virginity when I was 15 to the boy I've been with for nearly 2 years now. He's a wonder. He was exceptionally gentle with me when I needed it, and with a little persuasion, isn't afraid to give me what I want. To put it gently, I think we're past the 1 minute quickly in the back seat of a car. He's also been awesome about my recent admittance of being bisexual. He's neither perverted or turned off about it, but basically just thinks it's cute.

I have two friends who are in the same boat as me as far as sexual experience, but two of my other close friends are not. One minute they try to get me to share, then the next minute come down on me and claim to do so because of religious reasons. They say things like "We're waiting for marriage, why aren't you?" and "Well, I feel differently." Their attitudes change quickly, but only after I get done sharing as they ask me too. The boyfriend says it's not religious reasons, that its really jealousy. Only one of them has been kissed, the other has never had anyone ask her out. Because of those facts, part of me thinks he's right, but knowing them as I do, I'm not sure that it is. Is it jealousy, or is it religious reasons?

I want a baby...NOW!

mccarvilledoll asks:

Hi, I'm 16 and I am craving a baby soooo badly!! I know I may be young, but I really want one!!! The only thing is I don't have a boyfriend!!

I think I'm addicted to taking pregnancy risks!

Anonymous asks:

I have a problem: I think I'm addicted to stress, or at least the relief when stress has passed. I'm a very overly paranoid person and yet I keep acting carelessly and doing risky things.

I don't want to get pregnant, I'm not on pills, and yet I'm always doing something sexual with my boyfriend.
- Sometimes I'll sit on his penis naked...him not in me, but me on his shaft.
- I've swallowed, kissed him and had him preform oral
- We have sex quite regularly although we always use new condoms and I check for tears right away
- Today I've probably done the stupidest thing of all....I've let him put his penis inside me unprotected (he urinated before hand to rid himself of any cum, it was for only a few seconds and he didn't move it much, and I put Purell inside myself after)

I know it was stupid! I dont know why I always do this to myself.I make myself sick with worry each and every time and yet I cannot control myself. I dont think I'm addicted to sex or anything, but I do think I'm hooked on stress. Have you ever heard such a stupid thing? I always do things that stress me out. I leave huge projects to the last minute, I've purposely made myself late for things. I don't much care about the everyday things but the sexual stress is whats concerning me. I literally say to myself "no more sex till I get on pills" and yet the next time I'm with my boyfriend, I practically force myself on him. WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!!?!

I dunno exactly what I'm asking but any advice would be appreciated...oh and whats the likelyhood of getting pregnant from what I described? I'd go and get plan b but unfortunately I don't think I have access to it.

Gloves for manual sex?

helping myself asks:

When my boyfriend fingers me, does he still need to wear a glove if he washed his hands?? Anyways,if he didn't masturbate with himself, why is there need for a glove? And, when I finger myself, do I need to wear a glove or is washing sufficient?

If we only have sex for 15 seconds, can i still get pregnant?

cassey asks:

my period is due any day now. and about 10 days ago me and my boyfriend were fooling around, and he put his penis in me only for about 15 seconds. i know there is sperm in pre cum and thats why im scared. is there a big chance i could be pregnant from that? he's not very worried.. but i am. i havent been getting as many signs for my period as i usually do.. and i should be getting it in the next 2 days. im just worried, but since it was only for about 15 seconds i dont know if theres a big chance. please help!

3 questions - First time sex.

bravettes05 asks:

hi I'm 17 years old and i have been dating my boyfriend for more than a year and we are thinking about having sex already. My boyfriend and i are both virgins so this would be our first time having sex and I'm pretty nervous because this would be my first time having sex and I'm scared to get pregnant. I have 3 questions and my first question is BY using a CONDOM will this be SAFE for us to do since its gonna be our first time and is it possible to get PREGNANT even though were gonna use a CONDOM and how can a CONDOM RIP? And my second question is that WILL I BLEED for it being my first time having sex since I'm a virgin? since I've heard that some girls do bleed by having sex for the first time but why? My last question is if i do have sex for the first time would my PERIOD COME LATE and is this something to WORRY ABOUT?
P.S. I would be very thankful if you could answer my 3 questions that I've asked you.

Will her vagina get used to me over time?

vhalen212 asks:

i have been having sex with my gf for a little while now. we have had sex through touching and dry humping. but we always get to intercouse but i can't enter. i don't wanna push and hurt her. we are gonna you some lube next time. will her vagina get used to me over time?

When should I see an OB/GYN?

M asks:

I heard somewhere that you only have to see your OBGYN annually AFTER you've started having sex. Since I haven't, I've only gone once in my life. Is this safe?

13 & 14: sex isn't working, and he's getting angry

Anonymous asks:

I am 13 and my boyfriend is 14. We have been going out for 9 months, and we have tried to have sex a few times. although, every time we try, either he can't get hard, or it is excrucitangly painful for me. We are both virgins, so neither of us have any experience with this. One time we tried, he was hard, and it didnt hurt me, but his penis just wouldnt go in, is there something wrong?

I would also like to know what the best condom brands are, because the ones he uses are just the free ones my brother got from the bagly dances and gave to my boy frined as a joke. While I am on the topic of condoms, sometimes he ejaculates before he even goes in, he always gets upset and dosent want to try again, but would it be ok to still have sex even with the ejaculate in the condom?

He has also fingered me but gets angry when I don't get wet. Is there any way to make me get wet faster, or easier?

I am sort of glad though, that it hasn't worked, because I can still call myself a virgin. I don't think I would be ready if we really had sex. Right now we are talking a break, and agreed that it kind of makes me uncomfortable so we agreed not to go further than making out, and feeling (clothes on) but I would really like to have this information, for the next time we try.

Dry sex that isn't dry at all.

Turquoise asks:

I've never really had sexual intercourse, and hence I would say my hymen is still in tact. But the other day my partner and I had dry sex, unclothed, and he might have had his pre-cum on my vaginal area. So is there a chance I could get pregnant, even though i'm still really a virgin?

Can intercourse change when you get your period?

Nick asks:

Me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time. I used protection and she has been on birth control to regulate her periods out. She has missed her period by a week now. She has had brown spotting but no period. Is it normal for your period to be a little varied after the first time having sex?

I got herpes and other infections from anal-to-vaginal sex before: how do I play it safe now?

Anonymous asks:

I have been with my boyfriend 2 years now, we have had anal sex before. I was not aware of the safety factors of it, and we had anal to vaginal sex...alot. I ended up with a horrible UTI and kidney infection. I also had anal herpes outbreak (never had one before.) This was all over a year ago. Anyway, we are trying to introduce anal play back into our sex life.

I am paranoid (as you can imagine) I need your professional advice, and opinions. Do we need to use a condom for anal since we have been together so long, and already figured out that we have herpes? Also...I am paranoid about the infection thing, obviously I'm not even thinking about anal to vaginal sex, but I am still nervous. Please set my mind at ease.

We're ready, but are we REALLY ready?

anonymous asks:

Hello, I just turned 16 this summer, and my girlfriend and I have been talking about having sex recently. We just decided that we're ready a couple days ago. But I was just wondering, is there anything I should do, outside of the sex itself? Things like medical exams?

Where does the ejaculate go?

thomas asks:

When me and my girlfriend have sex, and I ejaculate, it seems that all of the ejaculate just comes right back out. Why doesn't the semen stay inside her?

Using lubricant without condoms

embarrassed :/ asks:

this is kind of an embarrassing question... but how do you use lubricant if you're not using a condom? i know its a really stupid question and i should probably know how to do it but i don't please help :/

Time between ejaculation, no pentration pregnancy risks?

richard asks:

i was with my girlfriend the other day and she gave me a handjob. about 4 hours later she blew me but i didn't come a second time(i also didn't urinate in between). i ate her out and then she sat on top of me naked. i was also naked but my penis was not that hard and it wasn't inside her. she was sitting basically at the base of my shaft and kinda moving forward a bit(like dry humping only naked). We cannot have sex until she gets on birth control because she gets way too paranoid about pregnancy. i totally gapped about it and then afterwards while she was sleeping (she gets really tired after orgasm) i was starting to get freaked out cause the last thing i want is for her to worry. should i tell her my concerns or is there even a reason to worry? when i came she wiped it up immediately and then when she blew me it was for longer than 30 min so if there was any sperm on there it would be gone right?.... i dunno i just care about her so much and i don't want her to worry... please any advise would be great. thanks

So many questions... so many answers.

Anonymous asks:

Okay, here I go. I am 19 years old, and lost my v-card last September. I am new at this thing called sex. I have so many questions that I am scared to ask... my parents would freak out if they even knew that I have had sex. so I am turning to you for advice. I hope that I do this right, and that you can answer my questions.

• Is it supposed to hurt? I do not enjoy sex at all... is it because I am messed up? I have been having sex for over a year, and I have not had an orgasm or anything close to it. I don't know what I am doing wrong. It is getting to the point where i refuse to do it. it is not like i want to know how to get an orgasm, it is just that everytime i have sex i hurt. i don't know....

• Why are my periods very very irregular? At times I have gone 3 months without having it. I have not had mine since the beginning of July and it is the 6th of October.

• How can I tell if I get pregnant if my period is irregular? I have unprotected sex. I am not going to lie, the condom hurts me more than without it. My BF pulls out a few sec before he... you know.... Anyway, how do I tell if he pre-ejaculates? I don't want to be pregnant. I don't want to waste $20 every time i get a scare for a test. Yes,the best way to stop these scares is not have sex period.

These are loaded questions and I really do not know how to word these properly, so if there is anything you can help me with I would so greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

From friend to fingering: what now?

Paige asks:

Last week one of my best guy friends and I were hanging out and we started making out, things got a little out of control and he ended up fingering me. I've been really horny ever since, and I don't know what to do -- ask? Or just go back to being friends? Also, I didn't orgasm - is that normal?

Should I wash out my vagina after sex?

anonymous asks:

I'm on the pill and when I have sex with my boyfriend, he comes inside me. Afterwards, I always let it run out and clean the outside of my vagina. The rest comes out in my underpants later and I wash inside with my finger when I shower. Should I wash it out straight away instead of leaving it for risk of infection, or does it clear itself sufficiently like having a period?

Unprotected sex and pre-ejaculate: is there a risk?

Stephanie asks:

I just had unprotected sex for like 5 mins on the last day of my period, and my partner had pre-cum before we had sex, is there a highly risk that I can get pregnant?