Advice

Erection for almost an hour: what should we do?

Macy
asks:
My boyfriend is 22 this year and he has had one sexual partner before me, I am 21 and he is the first person I've ever had a sexual relationship with. We've been having sex for almost a year and we've been together for about two years. I was wondering whether it is normal for a guy to be able to have an erection that lasts for 40 minutes (at least) to almost an hour (sometimes more) in bed?...

I'm 14, and a virgin, but can fit fingers inside my vagina: is something wrong with me?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 14 years old and a virgin. When I explore myself or masturbate I find that I can fit at least 3 fingers inside myself without much discomfort. I haven't had sex and yet it feels like I'm stretched out or something. Could this mean that I really am just loose? I mean I've been fingered by my boyfriend before but never anything else. Shouldn't my hymen be intact?...

I'm a sexual abuse survivor: how do I get okay being intimate again?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 15 years old and was sexually abused for two years in the past. How do I get over my intimacy issues? The last boyfriend I had, anytime we were physically intimate, my chest would get really tight, I'd often start to shake, and I'd go into this blank zone where I'd just stare at the ceiling and my body would be completely unresponsive. It was really scary....

He wants me to be a freak, but I just want to lay there.

Anonymous
asks:
I have been with my boyfriend for a while but am shy too have sex. I just lay there without making any noises and I don't do any positions and I also make him turn off the lights so I won't see him an he won't see me. I wanna break out of my shell, he cares about me a lot but I am scared he is going to leave because there is no excitement in our sex life....

Why does my stomach feel weird after sex?

Anonymous
asks:
Hello, my name is Monica and I've been in a relationship for quite some time now. Last night, my boyfriend and I decided that we were ready to make love together. We used protection (a condom), but I'm still very afraid because this morning I woke up with weird feelings in my stomach....

I orgasm first, but now I'm bleeding

Anonymous
asks:
I usually orgasm before my boyfriend does, and we tend to keep going so he can get off. But lately I've been having very light bleeding spots. I don't know if it is because maybe he is causing an abrasion of some kind within me since I get sensitive after an orgasm. Is he damaging something?...

What's THE BEST condom?

Anonymous
asks:
Hey, I really need to know what is the best condom to use if it's your first time using one? I've had sex before, but I just never used a condom....

What's up with panty crust?

Anonymous
asks:
I was doing laundry, and my girlfriend's panties were inside out and had a large, slightly yellowish, crusty stain on the crotch. We have not been having sex lately. I know that girls often get stains there from mucus and what not, but because this was crusty. I am alarmed that it might be semen backflow from another man. Are girls' mucus stains ever crusty?...

Bases and homeruns

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend recently started kissing my breasts and sucking on them. How far is that? Is that considered "sex", first base, second, third, or fourth. By the way, what do they all stand for?...

Pre-ejaculate, could I be pregnant?

Anonymous
asks:
If you don't know that your partner pre-came and you were having sex...but then 2 weeks later you didn't have your period could that be that I'm pregnant or could it be other things??...

He's a great boyfriend... except when it comes to sex and my boundaries.

faithx4xus
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and 9 months. From the very beginning, I made it extremely clear that I was not ready for sex and not going to be for a long time, if not until marriage. He said he respected it, and we agreed not to pressure one another until we were completely comfortable with decisions we had both made as a couple....

Will I get pregnant if I only take my birth control pills after sex?

Anonymous
asks:
I often have unprotected sex with my ex-fiance. Stupid I know. But I am supposed to be on birth control pills. In June, after we split I stop taking them. Now in December we have had intercourse multiple time again. I have two questions. If I take a pill every time after our intercourse (which I've been doing), will I get pregnant? And will that mess up my body?...

I'm 15 and bisexual, but how do I know for sure?

Anonymous
asks:
Hey, I'm 15, just turned, and bisexual. I can help but wonder if this is because of my hormones or if I really do like girls and guys. I mean, I like kissing both sexes, but I haven't had intercourse yet, and I need to find some way of determining how I feel. I'm proud to say I'm bi, but I don't want to be saying it and lying. ...

Can you get pregnant the first time you have sex?

Anonymous
asks:
I was given an assignment in health class, asking to get this question answered on your website. I know this is a very common question among teens and thought you could help me and my classmates out. I will be bringing your response to this question into class to discuss with other peers. The question is...Can I get pregnant the first time we do it without protection?...

She doesn't want to talk about sex or have sex with me anymore: why?

Anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend and I have been dating for one and a half years and are in a long distance relationship (I visit her once a month). When we first starting dating (it wasn't long distance then) she was crazy in bed and really open about sex. But recently she has been wanting to talk less and less about sex. She doesn't say anything if I even mention something that is sexually related....

My breasts failed his sexual fantasy.

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I are both 18 years old. We've been going out for almost 8 months now. We don't have sex, but we still fool around a lot. My boyfriend used to watch a lot of porn, so he has some really crazy ideas sometimes. I don't mind them and find most of them really interesting. The other night we decided to try when a guy places a penis between your breasts and thrusts until ejaculating....

How long can I put off reproductive health exams?

smartblonde
asks:
I am a 22 year old female, but I have never had a breast and pelvic exam. I know what happens (I've read your articles as well as other websites), and I'm terrified. I don't like people touching me in general (people sitting right next to me, my parents putting a hand on my shoulder), and the only person who can touch me is my long-term (over 1.5 year) boyfriend....

Is sex supposed to hurt?

funkgurl
asks:
I just lost my virginity more than a week ago. Everytime me and my BF have sex it always hurts, usually a few hours after doing it I start to bleed. I've asked my friends if thats normal but they don't know. Is that normal? I also wanted to asked why I haven't been feeling any pleasure yet? Is that bad? I would like it if you would please answer my questions I don't know where else to go and ask....

Sex today, period the next -- still pregnant?

Maryann
asks:
My boyfriend and I had sex last night around 11pm, and he said that he believes he came a little inside me. I didn't felt anything inside me when he took it out. Now I am kind of worried not knowing if I can possibly be pregnant or not. Today, around 4pm I just have my period. Now my concern is how long can the sperms take for a woman to become pregnant?...

Delayed ejaculation -- what does our future hold?

Cowgirl922
asks:
My boyfriend has delayed ejaculation. I was wondering what I could do to help and what this means for us as a couple? Also in the future are there ways of me getting pregnant if he still has this?...