Advice

Signs of PMS and pregnancy risk

anonymous
asks:
I have a question about menstrual symptoms. My 13 year old cousin just had her first period and since I am really the only other girl that can give her advice on her period (we're the only girls in a large family made up of boys), I just wanted to know what are the signs when you're about to start your period....

Painful intercourse and lack of orgasm

anonymous
asks:
I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend. Prior to sex, we had been fooling around for probably 4 months, whenever he fingered me I always orgasmed after twenty minutes or so but it was usually due to clitoral stimulation. But I can't seem to have an orgasm during sex. Additionally sex is usually a little painful. Anything actually inserted causes what feels like a little burning inside....

Is there still a risk if I don't orgasm?

Anonymous
asks:
I am uncircumcised and I was wondering, there isn't anyway that if you have intercourse that sperm won't come out while inside of her unless you reach orgasm right? Like if I'm having sex with a girl and I'm not using a condom there's no way that anything could seep out without reaching a orgasm. Just want to make sure, because condoms don't feel the best when having intercourse....

We fool around, but then I feel bad. What should I do?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm totally confused about my relationship, where it's going, I mean. I'm 14 years old and I have a 16 year old boyfriend, he's turning 17 in a few months. Since he's older, I know he has more sexual feelings and things like that, but I don't think I understand completely. We always fool around...kind of sexually...but not completely. We haven't had sex yet, and I think he might want to....

Burning, mystery fluids and no bleeding: I'm scared!

Anonymous
asks:
Last night I had sex with my boyfriend without a condom. I'm am currently on this new birth control Yaz 24/7 (or something along those lines). Well yesterday he ejaculated inside of me. First the inside of my vagina started to burn really bad. Then my stomach started hurting a lot (sharp pains), and I got really bad cramps. I was terrified....

What is that white fluid that came from my vagina?

Anonymous
asks:
I was wondering what is it called when a white creamy colored liquid comes out of the female during sex. My boyfriend stopped having sex with me because that color of liquid came out and he also said it was smelly, like bad....

I can't get her to reach orgasm, and I really want her to.

Anonymous
asks:
I was directed to this site by a friend of mine and I'm really impressed in the amount of information and real life questions that are answered. I've had a few things on my mind that I just can't seem to figure out so I guess this is one the best place to ask. I am 19 years old and my partner is 18. We have been dating for almost 8 months and are very much in love....

Why is anal sex so wrong?

Teenie
asks:
I have a question about anal sex. I hear from a lot of people that it's okay as long as your safe about it and consider health risks etc. But I've heard from many friends that it is shunned from society because it's just wrong to insert a penis there...that's where bowel movements are made!...

I forgot to take my birth control pills for several days, how soon can I test?

Anonymous
asks:
I have been on Loestrin 24 Fe for about 8 months now, I had totally forgotten to take my birth control pill from Day 13-now. To be honest with you I noticed this when I was supposed to be on Day 20 after having unprotected sex with my husband on Day 20 and again on Day 26. When would be a good time for me to test for pregnancy?...

Will masturbation make me infertile?

Anonymous
asks:
During my teens while cleaning my private parts I indulged in shaking and by doing that I got the sensation and slowly and steadily white fluid used to come out. Due to that I used to stammer a lot while speaking and my hair had become half. But I had stopped and started to recover but but still I used to do it once or twice a year....

Nervous for sex

Mandy
asks:
Ok I have a few questions. I’m 18 and have been with my boyfriend for about a year and have not been sexually active with him or anyone else in any way (no oral, hand jobs/fingering, or sex). I have fun making out with him, but he recently told me that he doesn’t want to make out heavily anymore because it isn’t turning him on as much anymore without the “big O at the end”. Is this normal?...

She's on the pill, but the condom slipped! Is there a risk here?

Justin
asks:
My girlfriend and I have recently just started having sex. We were both virgins, but still knew a lot about safe sex. We have used condoms every time. She's on the pill. I withdraw every time just to be safer. But once I forgot to hold the condom while withdrawing and it slipped off at the same time as I ejaculated....

Have I been on the pill for too long?

anonymous
asks:
I have been on the pill for a little over 4 years now. My period has always came on the same day at roughly the same time, but over the past 6 months or so it has been coming a day later, (it only lasted 4 days anyway) and seems to leave a little earlier then before. There is not a very heavy flow and I don't get very much pain. Is this normal???...

Sexual satisfaction for her

anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 5 months now and this is my first time having sex with a girl that I'm madly in love with. I never had any sexual problems prior to her, but they were girls that were just friends and we both agreed to have no strings attached. Every time we have vaginal entry it never seems to go right and she ends up being sore and uncomfortable....

Is masturbation wrong?

regulargurl16
asks:
In my home, religion was big. Some things were discussed other things weren't. Premarital was a big issue and I was told never to do it, but we never talked about masturbation or anything like that. So is it wrong to do it? ...

He wants to have sex with me, but I want him to ask me out!

anonymous
asks:
I'm 14 yrs old and this boy that I have been fooling around with, asked me if I would ever have sex with him. I do but I don't. If we use a condom, is there a high risk of getting pregnant? I also really like him alot. I just wish he would ask me out. Another question of mine is that, how can I bring up the matter of him asking me out?...

Manual sex feels fine, so why does intercourse hurt so much?

Michelle
asks:
I am a virgin, but my boyfriend has had sex before. I am positive that I am ready to have sex with him and we have attempted to do so three times already. The problem is that is causes me excruciating pain. I understand for most girls it causes some pain, but this pain is unbearable and I haven't been able to go through with it....

Where should he ejaculate?

Stephanie
asks:
I'm 14 and me and boyfriend have been experimenting with oral sex lately.We talked about a blowjob and I said I don't wanna swallow his sperm or have him cum on my face. So he wants to cum on my chest(boobs). Is this pleasurable? If I don't want to to do any of those, where should he cum?...

Age of consent in Florida

scared
asks:
Im 17, my boyfriend just turned 24. We started having sex when he was 23. I live in florida. Can he go to jail because im 17?...

Anal sex, spermicides, lube and the best expert of all.

anonymous
asks:
I'm 18, and my girl and I have been going out for a year and we have just recently become sexually active so I have a few questions. 1. Is it okay to use spermicidal lubrication,or a spermicidal condom, because I did research and it may harm my girlfriend. I definitely don't want to do that because I truly love her. 2. We've tried anal, and once I ejaculated inside her anus, is that ok?...

Ovulation, intercourse pain and how sports effect sex

Anonymous
asks:
I am a virgin and naive to many things concerning sexuality. I have a boyfriend now and am curious. Can you tell me how a women's ovulation cycle works? How do I know when I am ovulating? During what time of the month will sex be the most painful? I am also wondering if certain sports can affect first sexual intercourse. I am a dancer, which means I do a lot of stretching....

I'm a guy, so how come I don't enjoy intercourse?

John
asks:
My girlfriend and I care about each other very much. recently we had decided to become sexually active. She has had previous partners though she was my first. She says that I satisfy her, though I have honestly told her she does not satisfy me. I told her it doesnt matter but she is very upset and I am myself bewildered. How can I not enjoy intercourse?...

My boyfriend said I'm "dirty and used." What do I do with that?

Alice
asks:
I’m eighteen, and I’m madly in love with my boyfriend. We’re supposed to get an apartment together in December and I feel like I could spend every day of my life with him. I’ve been with a few (ok, 6, or 5, depending) guys before, and one night he got trashed and told me he would never marry me because I’m “dirty and used”....

We just can't seem to play it safe.

Joe
asks:
I found this website and I thought it was pretty open in its answers. I have been searching a lot for answers to my questions and most seem biased to individual opinions or not very clear at all. I am posting here because I feel I can find an objective and intelligent answer after reading a few Q's a A's. First of all I am a 24 year old male....