Advice

Should I Have Sex To Fit In & Keep Him From Leaving?

Anonymous asks:
At my school many of the girls want to have, or have had, sex. They explain it as if it is an act that declares your love to the world for someone. Someone told me that they would want to lose their virginity before high school and I was a bit shocked when they said that to me. I honestly don't want to have sex until I'm much older and not in high school....

Too Skinny?

Anonymous asks:
I'm a 15 year old female and my whole life I've been skinny. Recently I've been trying to educate myself about social issues and in doing so I've come across a lot of body positivity-type stuff and most of what I see and hear about is body positivity for fat girls. And I'm totally down with that, like I think that everyone's bodies are beautiful and unique....

My Friend/Crush said she was afraid of her dad. What do I Do?

Anonymous asks:
So me and my crush and friend were at the beach today and all was going well until her dad (who divorced her mom, her mom could see her that week) showed up and started ruining the whole day. I don't know exactly what happened because I wanted to stay out of it. She started crying (her girl friend was comforting her)....

Should I feel guilty (for being afraid to say no)?

Anonymous asks:
So im 17 years old and have been dating my boyfriend (he's 18) for just over a year and a half. I will admit we have sex very regularly, about 10 times a week, but the problem is, i dont know how to say no to sex! During our relationship, ive only EVER said no to sex ONCE! And he got so angry and upset about it....

Fear of Pregnancy After Sexual Assault

Anonymous asks:
I was sexually assaulted when I was 17. I'm 22 now, the assault left me with an extreme fear of pregnancies. The following day after it happened, I didn't take any EC pills because of what I remembered, no penetrative sex had taken place, yet I started to get really worried, full blown panic attacks, thinking that maybe I did have sex and could be pregnant....

Baby Fat, Or Why the Ugly Duckling is a Rubbish Story.

Anonymous asks:
I've always been pudgy and although I've always struggled with it I've recently learned to acknowledge that hey! I can look average and I have fairly nice parts. But I have a really large stomach, I mean, I try to eat pretty healthily I don't exercise as much as I should but I know loads of people with the same lifestyle but small stomachs....

How do I get inexperienced guys to realize that porn isn't like actual sex?

Anonymous asks:
I'm a 15 year old girl, and I like guys. But guys my age rarely have too much experience with actual girls sexually. About a month ago I started talking to this guy, and we texted all the time and we were flirty but nothing super serious. (He's 16). I really liked him as a person and everything, and we have a lot in common, but he wanted to talk about sex a lot and he had a lot of questions?...

My boyfriend keeps asking about my sexual history!

Anonymous asks:
Ever since I opened up to my boyfriend about my sexual history he won't stop talking about it! At first I didn't mind him asking because he was very understanding and non judgemental about it so it made me feel more comfortable with him. But over time he soon became obsessive about it asking me every night to tell him about each experience in detail....

Should I Leave My Boyfriend for my Girl Friend?

Confused_girl
asks:
I have a boyfriend who I love and have been dating for nearly two years now. We plan on getting married after I finish high school. But I am starting to have feelings for my friend and she used to have feelings for me. I'm bisexual and one night while i was spending the night she kissed me and I kissed her back and we made out and fooled around but we both have feelings what should I do?....

Why doesn't sex feel good? Because of How Your Partner Acts

Anonymous asks:
Hello. I turned 18 in November and I had sex for the first time in February. I had had my chance to do so many times before but a little voice in my head always told me it wasn't time or the guy wasn't "the one" so I always stopped. I was stimulated at a very early age due to sexual abuse so I unfortunately knew what it was to reach an orgasm since I was very very young....

My family thinks I shouldn't date because of my penis size

Anonymous asks:
Hi. I'm 16 and I live with my mom, her friend, and my two aunts. About a year ago I was diagnosed with micropenis. I was very embarrassed and insecure even before the diagnosis, and thought that no one would ever want to be my girlfriend. But now I want to try dating for relationships and sex....

I Just Want a Relationship

andm123
asks:
Hello. So I'm a 15 year old boy who is a freshman in high school. I suffer from anxiety, depression, OCD, and recovering from an eating disorder. Lately, I have been finding myself wanting to pursue a romantic and sexual relationship with a girl (I'm straight). No one in particular, I just want a relationship. But I feel like I have obstacles keeping me from one....

Overcoming the Effects of Abuse

Silamy
asks:
I come from an emotionally abusive home that occasionally gets physical. I was sexually assaulted by a family member when I was nine -not one who lives with me, and almost no one in the family knows. About a year ago, I cut the strings on a friendship that had gotten out of hand and turned into an abusive situation. I have been battling with depression for at least nine years....

What's wrong with a lack of interest in or desire for sex? Nothing.

Anonymous asks:
Before I ask this I want to say I am not some uber-conservative person, and I have a lot of friends who do the one night stand thing, et cetera, and I think it's completely fine. For them. I am just worried there is something wrong with me:. I have never had the desire to have sex and the idea of me having it is rather squicky....

Tired of Teasing

Anonymousssdude
asks:
Hello there, i am 18 years old and my girlfriend is 16. She has been with around 17 other guys, given one blowjob and handjobs etc. but when it comes to me, she does not seem to care about what I want. I please her from fingering her, go down on her and we have sex as well. But when it comes to handjobs she does not seem to be willing to work in order to plessure me....

How can I protect my partner from HPV?

Lucilabolof
asks:
I'm a 15-y/o girl who has recently fell in love with a 15-y/o girl that I met in December. We've made it clear that we have romantic and sexual interests about each other, even though we think it's still too soon. She knows that I've been sexually active with multiple partners for a couple years, and she's very enthusiastic about experiencing new feelings and desires (I'm the first female she's ...

Why doesn't my girlfriend enjoy sex?

tazzy
asks:
Hi, me and my girlfriend are dating for almost 2 years now, we met when she was 19 and I was 21, we love each other and our relationship is going great, with only one exception - sex. We had our first sex few weeks after we have met and the problem was that she didn't feel almost anything during it, and we are dealing with this problem since then....

I Hate my Body, What Should I Do?

soclara
asks:
I'm in a long-distance relationship with a guy I met on a dating site, and I am having a very difficult time with showing him my body in a way that is real as opposed to posed/cropped/filtered in a way that makes me look better. To give some background, exactly a year ago I developed disordered eating, then "graduated" to binging/purging....

Sixteen and Struggling

Badgyalania
asks:
Hi I'm 16 years old and I'm a lesbian. I've been in a relationship with a female for a year and 4 months now, but it's hasn't been all happy and what not. We've had a lot of down falls mainly on her. She's lied to me about soooo much and has cheated on me more than 4 times I'm not sure the exact amount but its definitely more than 4....

Are relationships really as complicated as people make them out to be?

Clueless2
asks:
I am LONELY. I just want a nice/easy relationship. I feel like all my friends that have dated someone slowly drifted away from my friend group. I don't want to leave my friends. They also talk about how much time/effort they put into relationships. I just want someone to go get ice cream with. Are relationships really as terrible and complicated as everyone makes them out to be?...

Should I Practice My Kissing on My Friend?

glovelove00
asks:
Ok so I'm 15 and I've still never been kissed. Yes, yes I know this website is mostly focused on sex but I don't have anyone else to talk about this with. I have had opportunities but I have just never really been head over heels for the guys I could have kissed. Am I being too picky? There is this guy who is my friend who has told me that he loved me....

I Think He Might Be Using Me. What Should I Do?

Janedavid124
asks:
Hey I am 18 years old, I have been in a relationship with this guy. We've only met once or twice,and we never kissed, we talk to each other regularly on texts and on video call. On video call we masturbate by taking each others names, we give each other pleasure but now I have realized that he doesn't like talking to me....

Toy Queries

Tokenqueen
asks:
If I get an IUD can I use a vibrator?...