Advice

I want more kink, but I don't know how to ask a partner for it.

Anonymous asks:
I am a sexual deviant. I am willing to try anything, yet I have not had partners that have taken things to the next level. Just basics: spanking, hair-pulling, dirty talk, choking. I want to express these desires to be bound up, dominated, and exploring my physical boundaries with my partner yet what is inside my head never comes out as erotic as I imagine....

I’m having sex fantasies about my crush

Anonymous asks:
Okay there’s a girl I really REALLY like. Like I’ve written at least an album's worth of songs about her and I can’t stop thinking about her. Well, recently I’ve started to think about having sex with her. The thing is I’ve had sex fantasies before but those were with celebrities, and the thought of wanting to have sex with someone I know freaks me out because I’m only 14....

How Can I Get This Guy To Stop Misgendering Me?

Anonymous asks:
I'm a gay trans guy, and there's this one boy, N, who misgenders me constantly. He's bi, and I know it's not intentional--he says sorry after he does it, even though I have to correct him myself. However, he misgenders me literally every time he talks in third person, and it's incredibly annoying and insulting....

How do I cope with being a lesbian and single?

Anonymous asks:
I feel like my loneliness is eating me alive. Every time I wake up, I expect someone to be sleeping next to me. However, no one ends up being there and it's rather devastating to me. I am not in the place in my life where I have time for a relationship. Also, I am paranoid that I will never meet anyone and that I will die alone. I'm going off to college in a year, will I meet other people there?...

What should I do to ease my doubts?

Anonymous asks:
I feel that I am not a conservative person, but one thing I can not accept is about hook-up culture: about casual sex and one night stands....

I feel uncomfortable in my body, but don't know how to express it to my parents: please help!

Anonymous asks:
I'm a 14 year old who was assigned female sex at birth, but recently I've started to feel insecure, angry and depressed about my body. Whenever I get my period I feel super grossed out and uncomfortable, as well as angry and frustrated. I've tried to talk to my mom but I just don't know how to express it to her, and I'm worried that my parents will have a bad reaction....

How do I ask for lube?

Anonymous asks:
It's been a bit since my long-term boyfriend and I (girl) broke up, and I think I'm ready to start dating. The problem is that even though I love sex, I have trouble staying wet enough on my own that penetration doesn't feel uncomfortable. We sometimes used lube, but it was hardly a *sexy* aspect of the sex....

My friends say masturbation is gross, but I know it's not. What should I do?

Anonymous asks:
Hi guys. I don't know if you have addressed this question before so I am asking now. I am a 15 year old girl who masturbates regularly. I know this is perfectly fine and health but that's not the problem. At my school, we receive reletively good sex ed which does mention female masturbation but does not go into detail....

Boyfriend is bi??

Anonymous asks:
My boyfriend of a year and a half recently confessed to me that he is bisexual. It's only been two days, so I'm still soaking it in and accepting it. I am the only person he has told. None of his family knows, because they are very religious and would likely be unsupportive. His sexuality, in no way, changes my feelings for him... like I told him, I fell in love with WHO he is, not WHAT he is....

Am I not attracted or just not comfortable?

Anonymous asks:
So I'm in high school and I've been having a "thing" with this really sweet guy for the past two months. It makes me really uncomfortable that everyone seems to be so involved in our relationship! They all want to know about our dates, our hookups, if we've talked yet that day.... EVERYTHING!...

Why can't I get off with someone else (or just my girlfriend)?

Anonymous asks:
I am 18 and can't seem to find sex pleasurable at all. I am in a lesbian relationship and my girlfriend has a bigger sex drive than me so I want to be able to have a healthy sexual relationship with her. Every time she tries to finger me or penetrate me at all it hurts so badly, She says it's normal and we have to do it a few more times until I get used to it but the pain is unbearable....

How do I get rid of a slut reputation?

Anonymous asks:
I'm 15 years old and a freshman in high school. I had no self-confidence in middle school and I have glasses, braces, and I have to get my eyebrows and upper lip waxed because I naturally have a unibrow/mustache. I really wanted to be thought of as desirable, hot, and sexy since I felt so ugly all the time....

I want nonmonogamy. She doesn't. What can I do?

Anonymous asks:
Me and my girlfriend are having some issues. We are very happy together and we wish to remain together. I’ve considered myself to be a non-monogamist for a long time now. My desire to have sexual but non-romantic relations with other girls makes her uncomfortable....

Why do rape scenes in TV shows give me panic attacks?

Anonymous asks:
I am 20 years old and certainly no prude, but as a rule I will avoid any shows/movies that involve a lot of rape or implied rape. This week I became very obsessed with a TV show and I was really enjoying it and really loved all the characters, then I got to an episode where someone threatened to rape a character....

Is it bad that I want sex but not a romantic relationship?

Anonymous asks:
I've been talking on and off with many guys. A lot of them are sexually and romantically interested in me. I am sexually interested in them but have no romantic interest in them. I have no interest in being in a relationship but do want to be sexually active. Is that bad? Should I have to be both romantically and sexually interested in a guy to have sex with them?...

My Boyfriend Doesn't Share My Kinks. Should I Let a Friend "Help Me Out?"

Anonymous asks:
My boyfriend and I really love each other and have a lot in common, but while I’m incredibly sexual, he has little to no interest in sexuality. He’s the only person I’ve ever had sex with and because he’s not into all the kinks I am, I feel like I’m missing out. I also have never had an orgasm, neither from intercourse nor by my own hands....

Should he move with me or not?

Anonymous asks:
I don't know whether to bring my boyfriend with me when I move across the country for work next summer. I recently had an extensive workup around years of depression and anxiety and have ended up getting an autism diagnosis in my early twenties....

Should I Have Sex To Fit In & Keep Him From Leaving?

Anonymous asks:
At my school many of the girls want to have, or have had, sex. They explain it as if it is an act that declares your love to the world for someone. Someone told me that they would want to lose their virginity before high school and I was a bit shocked when they said that to me. I honestly don't want to have sex until I'm much older and not in high school....

Too Skinny?

Anonymous asks:
I'm a 15 year old female and my whole life I've been skinny. Recently I've been trying to educate myself about social issues and in doing so I've come across a lot of body positivity-type stuff and most of what I see and hear about is body positivity for fat girls. And I'm totally down with that, like I think that everyone's bodies are beautiful and unique....

My Friend/Crush said she was afraid of her dad. What do I Do?

Anonymous asks:
So me and my crush and friend were at the beach today and all was going well until her dad (who divorced her mom, her mom could see her that week) showed up and started ruining the whole day. I don't know exactly what happened because I wanted to stay out of it. She started crying (her girl friend was comforting her)....

Should I feel guilty (for being afraid to say no)?

Anonymous asks:
So im 17 years old and have been dating my boyfriend (he's 18) for just over a year and a half. I will admit we have sex very regularly, about 10 times a week, but the problem is, i dont know how to say no to sex! During our relationship, ive only EVER said no to sex ONCE! And he got so angry and upset about it....