Advice

I feel uncomfortable in my body, but don't know how to express it to my parents: please help!

Anonymous asks:
I'm a 14 year old who was assigned female sex at birth, but recently I've started to feel insecure, angry and depressed about my body. Whenever I get my period I feel super grossed out and uncomfortable, as well as angry and frustrated. I've tried to talk to my mom but I just don't know how to express it to her, and I'm worried that my parents will have a bad reaction....

How do I ask for lube?

Anonymous asks:
It's been a bit since my long-term boyfriend and I (girl) broke up, and I think I'm ready to start dating. The problem is that even though I love sex, I have trouble staying wet enough on my own that penetration doesn't feel uncomfortable. We sometimes used lube, but it was hardly a *sexy* aspect of the sex....

My friends say masturbation is gross, but I know it's not. What should I do?

Anonymous asks:
Hi guys. I don't know if you have addressed this question before so I am asking now. I am a 15 year old girl who masturbates regularly. I know this is perfectly fine and health but that's not the problem. At my school, we receive reletively good sex ed which does mention female masturbation but does not go into detail....

Boyfriend is bi??

Anonymous asks:
My boyfriend of a year and a half recently confessed to me that he is bisexual. It's only been two days, so I'm still soaking it in and accepting it. I am the only person he has told. None of his family knows, because they are very religious and would likely be unsupportive. His sexuality, in no way, changes my feelings for him... like I told him, I fell in love with WHO he is, not WHAT he is....

Am I not attracted or just not comfortable?

Anonymous asks:
So I'm in high school and I've been having a "thing" with this really sweet guy for the past two months. It makes me really uncomfortable that everyone seems to be so involved in our relationship! They all want to know about our dates, our hookups, if we've talked yet that day.... EVERYTHING!...

Why can't I get off with someone else (or just my girlfriend)?

Anonymous asks:
I am 18 and can't seem to find sex pleasurable at all. I am in a lesbian relationship and my girlfriend has a bigger sex drive than me so I want to be able to have a healthy sexual relationship with her. Every time she tries to finger me or penetrate me at all it hurts so badly, She says it's normal and we have to do it a few more times until I get used to it but the pain is unbearable....

How do I get rid of a slut reputation?

Anonymous asks:
I'm 15 years old and a freshman in high school. I had no self-confidence in middle school and I have glasses, braces, and I have to get my eyebrows and upper lip waxed because I naturally have a unibrow/mustache. I really wanted to be thought of as desirable, hot, and sexy since I felt so ugly all the time....

I want nonmonogamy. She doesn't. What can I do?

Anonymous asks:
Me and my girlfriend are having some issues. We are very happy together and we wish to remain together. I’ve considered myself to be a non-monogamist for a long time now. My desire to have sexual but non-romantic relations with other girls makes her uncomfortable....

Why do rape scenes in TV shows give me panic attacks?

Anonymous asks:
I am 20 years old and certainly no prude, but as a rule I will avoid any shows/movies that involve a lot of rape or implied rape. This week I became very obsessed with a TV show and I was really enjoying it and really loved all the characters, then I got to an episode where someone threatened to rape a character....

Is it bad that I want sex but not a romantic relationship?

Anonymous asks:
I've been talking on and off with many guys. A lot of them are sexually and romantically interested in me. I am sexually interested in them but have no romantic interest in them. I have no interest in being in a relationship but do want to be sexually active. Is that bad? Should I have to be both romantically and sexually interested in a guy to have sex with them?...

My Boyfriend Doesn't Share My Kinks. Should I Let a Friend "Help Me Out?"

Anonymous asks:
My boyfriend and I really love each other and have a lot in common, but while I’m incredibly sexual, he has little to no interest in sexuality. He’s the only person I’ve ever had sex with and because he’s not into all the kinks I am, I feel like I’m missing out. I also have never had an orgasm, neither from intercourse nor by my own hands....

Should he move with me or not?

Anonymous asks:
I don't know whether to bring my boyfriend with me when I move across the country for work next summer. I recently had an extensive workup around years of depression and anxiety and have ended up getting an autism diagnosis in my early twenties....

Should I Have Sex To Fit In & Keep Him From Leaving?

Anonymous asks:
At my school many of the girls want to have, or have had, sex. They explain it as if it is an act that declares your love to the world for someone. Someone told me that they would want to lose their virginity before high school and I was a bit shocked when they said that to me. I honestly don't want to have sex until I'm much older and not in high school....

Too Skinny?

Anonymous asks:
I'm a 15 year old female and my whole life I've been skinny. Recently I've been trying to educate myself about social issues and in doing so I've come across a lot of body positivity-type stuff and most of what I see and hear about is body positivity for fat girls. And I'm totally down with that, like I think that everyone's bodies are beautiful and unique....

My Friend/Crush said she was afraid of her dad. What do I Do?

Anonymous asks:
So me and my crush and friend were at the beach today and all was going well until her dad (who divorced her mom, her mom could see her that week) showed up and started ruining the whole day. I don't know exactly what happened because I wanted to stay out of it. She started crying (her girl friend was comforting her)....

Should I feel guilty (for being afraid to say no)?

Anonymous asks:
So im 17 years old and have been dating my boyfriend (he's 18) for just over a year and a half. I will admit we have sex very regularly, about 10 times a week, but the problem is, i dont know how to say no to sex! During our relationship, ive only EVER said no to sex ONCE! And he got so angry and upset about it....

Fear of Pregnancy After Sexual Assault

Anonymous asks:
I was sexually assaulted when I was 17. I'm 22 now, the assault left me with an extreme fear of pregnancies. The following day after it happened, I didn't take any EC pills because of what I remembered, no penetrative sex had taken place, yet I started to get really worried, full blown panic attacks, thinking that maybe I did have sex and could be pregnant....

Baby Fat, Or Why the Ugly Duckling is a Rubbish Story.

Anonymous asks:
I've always been pudgy and although I've always struggled with it I've recently learned to acknowledge that hey! I can look average and I have fairly nice parts. But I have a really large stomach, I mean, I try to eat pretty healthily I don't exercise as much as I should but I know loads of people with the same lifestyle but small stomachs....

How do I get inexperienced guys to realize that porn isn't like actual sex?

Anonymous asks:
I'm a 15 year old girl, and I like guys. But guys my age rarely have too much experience with actual girls sexually. About a month ago I started talking to this guy, and we texted all the time and we were flirty but nothing super serious. (He's 16). I really liked him as a person and everything, and we have a lot in common, but he wanted to talk about sex a lot and he had a lot of questions?...

My boyfriend keeps asking about my sexual history!

Anonymous asks:
Ever since I opened up to my boyfriend about my sexual history he won't stop talking about it! At first I didn't mind him asking because he was very understanding and non judgemental about it so it made me feel more comfortable with him. But over time he soon became obsessive about it asking me every night to tell him about each experience in detail....

Should I Leave My Boyfriend for my Girl Friend?

Confused_girl
asks:
I have a boyfriend who I love and have been dating for nearly two years now. We plan on getting married after I finish high school. But I am starting to have feelings for my friend and she used to have feelings for me. I'm bisexual and one night while i was spending the night she kissed me and I kissed her back and we made out and fooled around but we both have feelings what should I do?....

Why doesn't sex feel good? Because of How Your Partner Acts

Anonymous asks:
Hello. I turned 18 in November and I had sex for the first time in February. I had had my chance to do so many times before but a little voice in my head always told me it wasn't time or the guy wasn't "the one" so I always stopped. I was stimulated at a very early age due to sexual abuse so I unfortunately knew what it was to reach an orgasm since I was very very young....