Advice

Pregnant from a handshake?

Anonymous
asks:
I shook hands with a male chef whose hands were completely dry. After that I went to pee in the hotel bathroom. I had touched the knob, the door and pulled my jeans down with the same hand. What bothers me is I had used the same hand to touch my sanitary pad to centre it and then pulled my pants back on. Due to men masturbating and peeing etc.....

Brown period?

Anonymous
asks:
I was supposed to get my period about 2 weeks ago and although my periods are never exact and to the day, they usually aren't that late. But about 4 days ago I started getting brown spotting, like old blood, which sometimes signals the begginning of my cycle, so I was quite relieved....

Penis bends to the left.

Anonymous
asks:
When my penis gets hard it bends to the left so like my head points left instead of straight: is this normal? If it is not can I fix it? If I can fix it how?...

Virginity standards and masturbation

Anonymous asks:
I live in Africa. Here, both my religion and culture restrict that a girl should be a virgin unless she gets married. I masturbate and sometimes a lil blood droplet is there in my pants after I masturbate although I don't finger myself....

How can I stay hard for our first time?

Jay
asks:
I am a 21 year old guy and I am a virgin. So is my girlfriend. We wanted to wait until we were 21. We were planing on having sex for the first time last week. The night we tried it, I was very aroused and hard right up until it was time for me to enter her. As soon as I was ready to go in, I lost my erection. Realizing that we couldn't complete the act, we gave each other manual orgasms....

Can I have sex when I've got a yeast infection?

Emma
asks:
I take oral contraception, no biggie there. I was recently put on amoxicillin by my doctor for a sinus infection. I think I developed a yeast infection as a result. I had one before way back when, so I knew what the symptoms were. At any rate, I bought one of those over the counter 3-day cure kits....

first intercourse: a pain for us both

Adam
asks:
Me and my girlfriend were both virgins and just had a go at intercourse for the first time. Unfortunately, her vagina is really tight and is pulling the foreskin on my penis back causing pain for me and also for her. I've fingered her a few times to help loosen it up, and wore a condom to help with the lubrication, but it's just really painful....

One testicle worries

Scott
asks:
I was born with an undescending testicle that was removed at the age of 3. It has made me pretty unconfident when engaging in sexual intercourse, which lately has been affecting my performance. I just want to know if only having one would affect sustaining a good erection, testerone levels for development, or the chances of reproducing?...

Is my hymen blocking my orgasm?

Anonymous asks:
My boyfriend and I started having sex a couple months ago. Before that, I was a virgin. Since then, we have done it about 4 or 5 times. Well, tonight, he was fingering me and while he was I felt slight pain but it went away pretty quickly. Afterwards, I realized I bled some. It wasn't like period blood though, it just looked like regular blood....

all about condoms

J
asks:
I'm 16 and I've been thinking about having sex with my girlfriend for awhile now: she is ready, I'm still deciding but I think I will with her eventually when I'm ready....

After orgasm

Anonymous asks:
After I climax I feel tingly all over. It's like I'm paralyzed, especially in my hands and arms. I can barely move and it takes me a couple of minutes to calm down and perform regular tasks like getting dressed...is this normal?...

Deviant?

asks:
I'm 18, still in high school - it's kind of like a situation where age is just a number, I still highly consider myself a teenager. Anyways, to my issue. First off, in order to set the scene, I need to say that I'm very sexually deviant....

Morning sickness/telling from orgasm

KUNJU
asks:
I heard that women will vomit as a sign of pregnancy. How many days after an intercourse a women usually vomits? I have another doubt also. How can I realise that my partner had an orgasm? I mean without asking her....

He wants to wait: I can't!

Yesenia
asks:
We are both virgins but he wants to wait until marriage. I can't wait. I get too horny and I'm tired of having to rely on myself to take care of my sexual needs. He's just afraid of sex. He won't even say the word and he's 22. I tried talking to him but it doesn't work. Usually the guy wants to have sex and the girl wants to wait but it's the opposite way around for us. What should I do....

Best place to ejaculate?

help
asks:
Me and my girlfriend have been going out for a few months and are thinking of having sex, but we both know it's going to be a while still because we're both too young. But when the time comes I was wondering, if I want to withdraw before I orgasm, where should I ejaculate, that is if I'm not wearing a condom, which I'll probably be wearing anyways!...

Shaving required

Sylvia
asks:
My boyfriend said he would love to finger me. But there is no pressure. Thing is he wants me to shave that area to do it. I have no idea how to do that! with a razor? Wax!? I have no clue. We've been going out for three months so is that too soon? And what if (if i let him) when he does it discharge or blood comes out? That would be really embaressing....

6 years and no more sex?

Anonymous
asks:
I've been with my girlfriend for almost 6 years now and our relationship is fading. I think it might be because our sex life isn't quite what it used to be. In the beginning it was awesome we were young and of course hormones were raging. Now 6 years later we barely have intimate relations, and I'm trying to discover why....

I'm 20 - will my penis grow more?

confused
asks:
I am a big guy ( about 6'8" ) and am almost 20 yet I have a small penis for my size ( 5 inch ). How come? Is there any hope it will grow more ? ...

discharge after sex = infection?

Victoria
asks:
I had sex for the first time last night, and today I've noticed that I'm discharging a lot more than usual- it's clear and has no smell, so I'm not sure I should worry that it's because of an infection- but is this normal?...

anal sex lowdown

Confused
asks:
I am considering trying anal for the first time. My boyfriend of 2 years (we're both 17) and I have been tossing the idea around for a while, but first, I have a few questions! C'mon, its my BUTT. Will anal smell nasty? Will my bf end up getting crap on his penis? (Ew.) I've also heard you can really mess yourself up like this... like... having the squirts for a while and such. Last question!...

No pleasure

anonymous
asks:
I have been sexually active for almost 2 years now. I get little to no pleasure out of sex, except for a few times. I can't have an orgasm either, I've tried all kinds of things and nothing seems to work. Is their something wrong with me? Any suggestions?...

Bleeding after fingering?

asks:
I recently engaged in sexual activity with my ex-boyfriend, and it was the first time I got fingered. It hurt, but after a while I got used to it. I didn't bleed, but this morning when I went to the bathroom, I saw a great amount of blood. I don't know if it's from that, or if it's just my period that's here early. Does it sound normal? Please let me know because I'm freaking out....

Boyfriend, bummed

asks:
My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about one month and meanwhile he is climaxing quicker and quicker. He also says he's not really enjoying it as much because it's such a short time. Any suggestions or comments?...

'gasmless

Emma
asks:
I can't have an orgasm: I have been sexually active for a year. Any suggestions?...