Questions and Answers

No pill, no condom, and now, no period.

Anonymous asks:

I typically start my period at the end of a month and then it continues to lead into the next month. Last month, I ended on the 4th and then had another period in that same month on the 21st-26th. This month, I have yet to have a period. My periods are a little irregular seeing as there have been a few months where I have technically had 2.. but I'm starting to get worried about my late or missed period for this month. I have been sexually active with my boyfriend for over 2 years and for about a year, we haven't used a condom and I'm not on the pill. My boyfriend never actually ejaculates in me, so I was wondering what the chances are of being pregnant from pre-cum alone, and what the chances would be if he hadn't recently ejaculated before intercourse.
As of now, I'm about 5 days late for my period and I have some brown spotting that you typically see at the end of a period, however, I don't feel as though I'm going to start like I usually do. I've had some pains here and there but nothing else. All I'm getting is this brown spotting.

I'm 13, and want to have sex: will it hurt?

Jamie asks:

I really want to have sex for the first time. But I am only thirteen. I know vaguely what to do and I know to use protection. But I was talking to my 17-year-old cousin (who has had sex before) if it hurt his girlfriend the first time. And he had said that she was screaming and she felt as if she wanted to die. This information scared me a little too much for comfort. I would like to know if it will hurt as much as he said it will or if he was just exaggerating. Thank you so much.

White goo in my pants: is that normal?

Anonymous asks:

I always get a sticky white goo in my pants, when I wipe it off it sometimes looks a bit yellow. It doesn't itch, smell or I don't suffer from any pain with it. What do you think it is, and who do you think I should see about it?

I didn't wash my hands after giving a handjob: am I pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend and I were making out last week, and it was our first time masturbating each other. He got me off first (he still had his boxers on) then after I came, I gave him a hand job. After he came, he put on his boxers, and we lay there kissing for a bit. His wet boxers against the area slightly above my pubic hair but still within my 'triangle'. Anyway, after maybe 5 mins of kissing, I dried my hands off with a towel (it was wet from him cumming), then put on my clothes and went to the toilet to pee, without washing my hands first. My question is, can I get pregnant, cos I hadn't washed my hands, and my hands touched the toilet paper that I used to wipe myself after peeing. My period was supposed to come yesterday, and it hasn't yet come. I've been anxious about this since last week! Please help! Is it possible that I may be pregnant?

BDSM fantasy: will it limit my sex life?

Anonymous asks:

I have serious problems becoming sexually aroused without fantasizing about certain BDSM-like scenarios. I've been having fantasies of that sort for a really long time- years before I even knew what BDSM was- so I was thinking that my problem might just be that I'm used to these types of fantasies and only fairly recently started trying to use other means to get myself off, so to speak. However, I haven't noticed any improvement with this problem. I really don't want to be this limited in my sexual experiences. Do you have any suggestions for me? I've heard some things about how seeking therapy might help, but I don't know that much about what this would entail.

I like him, and he wants to have sex but I really don't.

Anonymous asks:

I really like this guy and now he has asked me to have sex I am under age and I don't really want to do it but I really like him but he just wants to mess about and I want more of a committment. I really don't know what to do, so confused. HELP PLEASE.

He's really into sex... but I'm not so sure.

Anonymous asks:

Hey. I have been going out with my boyfriend for a year now and he is really into sex. I am worried about it though. Whenever I'm at his house he always tries to touch me, but I don't want to be tight so I let him. Now he is hinting on sex! I am so embarrassed because I have nobody to speak to this about, my Mum died when I was little so I REALLY don't want to talk to my Dad about sex. Help!!!

I didn't orgasm: does that mean I'm still a virgin?

Anonymous asks:

I had my first real sexual experience a few months ago, but I don't really like to talk about it. The problem was that I guess I was a little too anxious and I didn't go about it quite the right way and as a result, I never reached orgasm. I am also not too sure if she did either, I can't even remember. I believe I am too young to be considered impotent, I have no problem "finishing" if it is by myself. At any rate, does this still make me a virgin?

Does the woman on top really feel good to guys?

Anonymous asks:

Me & my boyfriend have been going out for about a year & just recently started having sex. Every time we've had sex so far I've been on bottom & last night he asked me to be on top. I was nervous but went for it anyway...well, I had no idea what to do once I was up there. I thought about "riding" him (it wasnt too hard to figure out how to ride him) but is that really pleasurable for guys? Are there other ways for girls to be on top? Please help me!

Anal sex panic, and some good reasons to step the heck back.

Anonymous asks:

Hi it's me again, I asked you a couple weeks ago about anal seepage after anal sex. Well we DID engaged in full anal foreplay before anal sex, was very patient about it, I relaxed my muscles the whole time, and used TONS of lube. So we tried it again like that and I still had white/clear mucus seepage come out, but it was worse this time there was more blood. AND I looked at my butt hole to see what was wrong and if I push like I'm gonna take a poo it looks like I could poop out my intestines or whatever is in there! I'm VERY scared I dont know whats wrong with me, I always thought there was no harm in anal sex, now I could have harmed myself for life. We did everything right and I'm very terrified so the quickest you could get back on this would be WONDERFUL.

I only had unprotected sex once: could I be pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

This was my second time having sex with this boy we were like fuck buddies and hardly knew each other, we only had sex one time and I'm not on the pill I told him that. I heard that even when guys don't ejaculate they still have sperm in there cowpers gland or something and that comes out before ejaculation: is that true?

I'm also 2 weeks late, my friend who is pregnant thinks im pregnant because I have some of the symptoms she has, ummm clear discharge, my breasts somtimes gets shocks of pain at least 5 to 6 times a day, and thats just to name a few. Can I be pregnant? Is it to early to tell?

How one goes about learning to share their sexuality with another person?

Anonymous asks:

I was wondering how one goes about learning to share their sexuality with another person? I'm 21 and a virgin (older virgins do exist!) for personal and religious reasons. My relationships thus far have consisted primarily of a series of bad first dates... until recently, that is. 3 weeks ago I met a 31 year old man who has opened my eyes to so many things. We get along great, he makes me laugh and appreciates me for who I am.

I have told him I am waiting for marriage to have sex, and he thinks that's great. We have decided to do other stuff, and he has been really good about letting me take the lead, talking about what we're doing and sharing his feelings and experiences. However, for a lot of things he is looking to me for guidance (how to touch me, kiss me, etc.) and I really don't know what to tell him. I've masturbated for 10 years, and have never had a problem having fun by myself, but with another person it is totally different.

There are a number of aspects to it- having another person in my 'personal space', experiencing for the first time what I've been fantasizing about for years (and the reality is quite different!), being nervous, wanting to pleasure him, how to communicate in bed etc. Since I met him, I have been having a hard time masturbating, too. All my fantasies are different.... I'm not sure how or where he fits in.

It's certainly exciting and fun to be discovering these things, but any advice you can give would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I feel too tight: should I use painkillers during sex?

Anonymous asks:

I am a small girl and I am tight and it hurts if I try to put anything to big inside me. I have 2 vibrators and a dildo. One of the vibrations goes in with no hassle the other one is a little bit bigger and its not as easy but and I have a dildo but when I try to put the dildo in it hurts like a burning pain. I bought the second vibrator to loosen me up and I hope it's working... but if I took pain killers can that take pain away I will feel during sex?

How Can I Tell if HE Is a Virgin?

Anonymous asks:

I'm with my boyfriend for over a year and he's always asking me if I'm a virgin and of course I am. But how can I tell that he's always a virgin too?

Condom + EC + negative pregnancy test - period = still worried

Sara asks:

Hi, I'm 19 and I have a question about my late period. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time about 2 months ago. We are both virgins and we were both very careful. We used condoms that were kept in a dry place, and that were not expired. I, however, am not on the pill, and the condom was our only preventative method. There was a moment where the condom slipped up his penis when I went to change positions, so we threw that condom out and switched condoms right away. I was scared that I might get pregnant so the next day I went to the pharmacist and I got an emergency contraceptive. I did get my period about a week after I took the EC but it wasn't red, it was brown, and light, but lasted 5 days. I have not had sex since this time. I didn't think anything of my unusual period at the time, I thought it was just a side effect of the EC.

I didn't think I had anything to worry about but now it's been almost 7 weeks and I still haven't had my regular period. I took a pregnancy test on Friday July 13 and it came out negative. What could be the cause of my late/missed period? Could the test have been a false negative? Or something else completely?

Sex hurts my girlfriend: how do I fix it?

Anonymous asks:

I'm a 16 year-old male and me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 5 months. We have recently started having vaginal sex and were both a bit confused. We were both virgins so we have no prior knowledge of having sex. When we had intercourse she said that she was feeling pain when I put my penis in only an inch or so. We figured it was just since it was her 1st time. We tried again last night and she had the same problem. She was very upset and I did my best to comfort her. Is the pain normal? What can I do to let her enjoy sex? How is it supposed to feel for her?

Another problem was that she said that she felt and itchy irritation while I had my penis in her, and it itched her urinating the next day or 2. I was wearing a Trojan brand spermicide lubricated condom. Could she be allergic to the condoms we used? If so what she we try instead? Are the alternative condoms as efficient? Is there any other over the counter type of protection, other than a condom and spermicide, to protect against pregnancy? She refuses to take "the pill", is afraid of a morning after pill, and we can't go to a doctor to get something made for her to wear because if our parents discover we are having sex, than we wont ever see each other. PLEASE HELP!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and would make both our lives much better!!!
Thanks!

Nothing else "works," so should I just have intercourse?

Anonymous asks:

I'm 20 years old and I've been dating my boyfriend for over 5 years. We are both virgins. Early in the relationship I told myself that I didn't want to have sex until marriage (mainly because I was, and still am, paranoid about becoming pregnant. He's been very patient and has never tried to force or guilt me into having sex. I guess I sort of have 2 separate questions:

I have given him HJs and BJs for a few years, but he has never done the same for me, not because he doesn't want to but because it just never feels good, even when I'm "in the mood." I've pretty much given up on even letting him try because I assume it's going to be hopeless. In addition, I've never masturbated for the same reason. Is there anything I can do to make it work?

Second, I've recently really been considering having sex with him, not because he's pushing me (he's not), but because I've just felt like I want to. I was considering going on the pill, but if not (or at least not yet), would taking EC afterward even with correct and "failure-free" condom use be a bad idea? Would it be pointless?

Can really different people really be together?

Leanne asks:

Is it possible for me to have a boyfriend who is a different age, color and personality than me?

What's a "queef?"

Anonymous asks:

What does the term "queef" mean? What causes you to do that, and what does it mean exactly? Thanks very much!

Questions about positions, anal sex, and pregnancy

Anonymous asks:

Its a few Qs actually, these questions are actually quite embarrassing.
1) Does everyone know like while sex is happening position comes next, or is it something that's talked about? Do you just know?

2) Why do people like Anus sex? Its going up the Hine-ee.

3) Doesn't it smell? How to get rid of smell?

4) Can a girl become pregnant from masturbating?

My boyfriend said I orgasmed: did I?

Shelby asks:

When my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time he said that I orgasmed and came. I don't remember any part of it do to a memory relapse. He said it was kinda dry and then all of a sudden it got really wet, how can I be sure if I actually had and orgasm. Is that normal when women have orgasms that they come also?

Penis size, ejaculation, and what happens when you try to learn from porn

Anonymous asks:

Hi, I'm 14 and I have a few questions that I would like answered. The first one is that my penis is 6 inches long when erect, when is it going to stop growing or has it already stopped? When I peel my foreskin back a little bit, the head is very sensitive so when I'm going to get a blowjob I want to know if its going to be painful or uncomfortable. I started masturbating when I was 13 and when I cum it doesn't shoot out, it kinda flows out. I've seen a few porn videos and when the guy cums it shoots far. When will I be able to do that? For my last question, what kind of condom should I use?

thank you very much

Sex "just happened" without a condom

Anonymous asks:

I never intended on sex. I was with my best friend, just spending some time with him. One thing lead to another, and before we knew it, I asked for sex, and it just happened. The first time we did it that day we used a condom. It hurt at first but he said that it was just because it was my first time. The second time we did it that day we didn't use a condom. After about five minutes into it, I asked him to pull out because we didn't use a condom. He did not ejaculate though. The next day I felt weird around my lower stomach. Is there any chance at all that anything bad will come out of this stupid decision that we made?

Is it normal for a girl after she slept with one guy to be uncomfortable sleeping with another?

Jessie asks:

I've only slept with one guy since I have started having sex. The other night me and this guy we were getting really comfortable and then he wanted to have sex and I wanted to. But when he went to do anything I pulled back from him. Is it normal for a girl after she slept with one guy to be uncomfortable to sleep with another guy?

Fellatio Foibles

Ashlee asks:

Last night I gave my boyfriend a blow job. It was my first time doing that so I'm like 99% sure it was bad for him. I told him to try and help me cuz I had no idea what I was doing. So, he'd push my head down and I think I was "deep-throating" or something but I couldn't exactly breathe. What am I doing wrong?