Advice

Starting the pill, but no period in almost a year

anonymous
asks:
I have not had my period in almost a year. I was always not regular, and it could be due to my diet. Recently, I had a prescription of birth control filled and they tell me to take it the Sunday after I have my period. But, since I don't get my period would I be able to start taking it now anyway?...

Lube and orgasms

Roxy
asks:
I was wondering is there any other type of lube I can use around the house instead of KY Jelly? And when I feel myself, it takes me a while to get to the right spot and when I do get there I start to tremble and I'm not able to go on because I just can't take it, then I stop. I want to keep going, but I'm not able to. I was wondering what can I do to go on with the pleasure?...

Can dry hands = pregnancy?

RJ
asks:
Could you still get a girl pregnant if you had dry precum on your hands and then fingered her? I was sure my hands were dry but I'm still worried. I urinated a few minutes before I fingered her and I can't remember clearly if I had washed my hands, I'm worried because I MIGHT have a bit precum in my pants and have accidentally touched it....

Paranoid about Pregnancy

anonymous
asks:
I lost my right ovary in March from an having an ovarian tumor, I am currently on the pill and my boyfriend uses condoms. However sometimes we fool around a little before he puts a condom on. My question is...what are the odds that I could still get pregnant considering my situation? What if he pre-ejaculates beforehand and doesn't tell me?...

Blow jobs, positions, and porn...oh my!

anonymous
asks:
Hey. I have a question I want to be answered if you can! Well, I'm most likely going to get my first blow job sometime soon. I wanted to know when I ejaculate, should I tell the girl or should I just do it while she's giving me it, or what should I do? Watching porn doesn't answer my questions....

Missed pills and late periods

Clare
asks:
I have been taking birth control for about 9 months now. I normally take my pill in the morning, although sometimes I forget and take it at night. By reading your information, I was told that was okay. Whew. Not recommended but okay. I am currently on the third day of my green pills (not the active ones obviously) and I still have not received my period....

Overwhelmed with worry about penis size and performance

curiousgeorge
asks:
It seems like lately I am just becoming overwhelmed in worry about my self-image directly related to my penis size and performance. It seems like sometimes my penis varies in size and performance while I am masturbating. I am just wondering what are some tips or advice you can give me on how to get full performance and size out of my penis whether its technique or certain muscles to use....

What anal sex is and is not.

taylor
asks:
I had anal sex last month 2 weeks after my period, and I have yet to get my period this month. It was early last month, could it just be late this month? Am I pregnant? Please help: I'm so worried. ...

Intercourse hurts after my period

anonymous
asks:
I've been having sex for about a year now and im fine till it comes around the time of my period. I'm fine just before my period, it's just after. If I try to have sex after my period it really hurts and I don't understand why. People have said maybe it's because you've bled dry? But I don't feel dry and I can still feel fully aroused but still experience the pain....

I think I might be bisexual, but I really do not want to be.

anonymous
asks:
I'm 17yrs old, not sexually active, never had a boyfriend (and I'm more than fine with it). Ever since my friend came out as bisexual, I've had this horrible feeling that I might be too. I've thought sexually about women for a few years now, and occasionally look at female porn. I just assumed this was normal, straight-girl activity, even though I don't think about guys as, um, graphically....

A burning question

anonymous
asks:
I need help! I slept with someone and now I burn and am swollen down there. My family doesn't have insurance and I just turned 18. I heard that there are free women's clinics but I can't find any in houston. Can you help me?...

Am I going through puberty, yet?

anonymous
asks:
I don't think I'm going through puberty. But I'm 14 and my penis is tiny. Is this normal? It's about one or two inches long....

He's ready, but I'm conflicted.

15horses
asks:
My boyfriend thinks I should try masturbating before we have sex. It just doesn't feel right to me. I want to be with him and just have him hold me. It's not about just having an orgasm. I don't know how to make him understand this? Also, my boyfriend wants to have sex. My body feels like it is ready but my brain is saying I should wait. Is 16 too young? I'm afraid he doesn't really love me....

A little penis inside my vagina?

mella5
asks:
It feels as if there is a tiny penis inside of my vagina. When I took my first trip to the gyno, she didn't say anything was weird... so what is it? ...

Red dots on penis

know_ravik
asks:
I have many small red dots / spots on the tip of the penis. It pains during masturbating and during bathing in warm water. These red spots have come only recently, probably, some days after unsafe sex with a guy! What could this be! Is there any medicine that I can take....

I hate being a girl: is that wrong?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm a 13 year old girl and HATE being a GIRL. I have the mind strength hands feet and hairiness of a boy but still have the body of a girl complete with boobs. Is there something wrong with me wanting to be a boy?...

A matter of taste

kelly
asks:
Is there anything that can make me taste better down "there"? I know that pineapple is supposed to make it taste better but I'm allergic so thats not an option. My boyfriend doesn't complain or anything about the taste, and he will still go down on me but I want to make it as less gross for him as possible. Is there anything else I could start eating or taking that will make me taste better?...

I had unprotected sex! Could I have a STD? What should I do?

anonymous
asks:
I had unprotected sex (mistake #1) with an older guy who I don't know at all (mistake #2), but he didn't have any sores on his penis, and we only had sex for like 25 seconds, if that. If he didn't ejaculate in me and didn't have any sores, could it still be likely that I get a STD from him? He said he doesn't have any STDs, but people lie, and I'm obviously nervous....

How do I stop masturbating?

anonymous
asks:
How can I stop masturbating? I cannot concentrate in my studies, and I think and daydream of sex all the the time. I want to stop it. I become weak and tired after I masturbate. Is this normal?...

What's this lump?

anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend had found a lump inside her vagina. What could this be?...

Where does the flow go?

Nathan
asks:
What happens to natural female lubricant (or any other moistness) after intercourse? I have asked many of my friends (both male and female) this question and no one can provide a sufficient answer. All the information I have so far been able to glean on the subject is that the vagina is a "self-cleaning organ." I'm not stupid....