Advice

Pressure from friends and worries about pain during intercourse

Anonymous
asks:
I am 17 and all my friends have had sex already. I don't have a boyfriend but I really want to have sex. They all talk about it and I am the only one who cant talk about it coz - I have no clue! I want my first time to be really special, and I don't want to have the pain which all my friends have said comes with sex....

Let's let this be the last word on "worn out" vaginas, shall we?

Anonymous
asks:
I've heard several people on this site explain the issue of a male's penis size as it relates to pleasure to a female's vagina and Heather said once that the thicker the size the more sensation one will feel. The thing is that no one ever said that size truly matters everyone including Heather says it does not. So I have a question just to see if I'm hearing and understand you correct....

Missed pill and oral sex risks

Mortality
asks:
I have two questions that I'd love to get answered. From the answers I've read here you give really good answers to most the questions. I'm on hormonal birth control, and I was late with two pills this past week and had missed one a bit over a week ago. Yesterday me and my boyfriend had intercourse twice and he came in me both times....

Is it normal for me not to have a period right now?

anonymous
asks:
I had an abortion in June. I live in France and the doctors prescribed the pill for 3 months. Each month, I would have my period for about 2 weeks. But since I stopped the pill, I have not had my period for almost 2 months....

He ejaculated on my stomach ... Could i be pregnant?

Teenie
asks:
I was wondering about what could happen if the entire time during intercourse, my significant other of 2.5 years was wearing a condom but then as soon as he was about to orgasm, he took it off and ejaculated on to my stomach. This was a COMPLETE surprise to me and it was never planned, it was just something he wanted to try...but now I'm a little worried....

Did he break my virginity with dry humping?

Anonymous
asks:
I am a 23 year old virgin and have pledged to remain so until marriage. I recently had an intimate moment with one of my guy friends. I sat on his lap while he kissed my neck but he had an erection and I felt his pennis almost at the entrance of my vagina thought I had all my clothes including trousers on....

I hate my body, so I don't want my boyfriend to see it.

Olivia
asks:
To start off, I'm really self-conscious. I'm slightly heavyset, and practically hate myself for it. I know it's nothing really major, but nevertheless. I don't like my body. My boyfriend is very athletic and is on one sport team or another all year round....

How can I give her an abortion?

Anonymous
asks:
I had sex with a girl a week ago. She didn't say anything about contraceptives. After we had sex she said she wasn't on birth control. I asked her why she naver said anything? Anyhow I heard of a guy a few years ago who had the same problem. He took a bottle full of coke and turned her bottom up and poured the bottle into her vagina. I told her about this. She was willing to try it....

Do we have to use condoms AND the nuva ring?

Jane
asks:
I've been using the Nuvaring for about two months now, and about a week after I started it my boyfriend and I had vaginal intercourse (we waited until I was taking birth control to have sex, just in case). We've been doing it since then, and always with a condom (again, just in case)....

Am I coming or going?

a
asks:
When I am having sex, I don't know when I cum. I know I do. I just don't know when. Does this mean I have a problem with my body?...

Signs of PMS and pregnancy risk

anonymous
asks:
I have a question about menstrual symptoms. My 13 year old cousin just had her first period and since I am really the only other girl that can give her advice on her period (we're the only girls in a large family made up of boys), I just wanted to know what are the signs when you're about to start your period....

Painful intercourse and lack of orgasm

anonymous
asks:
I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend. Prior to sex, we had been fooling around for probably 4 months, whenever he fingered me I always orgasmed after twenty minutes or so but it was usually due to clitoral stimulation. But I can't seem to have an orgasm during sex. Additionally sex is usually a little painful. Anything actually inserted causes what feels like a little burning inside....

Is there still a risk if I don't orgasm?

Anonymous
asks:
I am uncircumcised and I was wondering, there isn't anyway that if you have intercourse that sperm won't come out while inside of her unless you reach orgasm right? Like if I'm having sex with a girl and I'm not using a condom there's no way that anything could seep out without reaching a orgasm. Just want to make sure, because condoms don't feel the best when having intercourse....

We fool around, but then I feel bad. What should I do?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm totally confused about my relationship, where it's going, I mean. I'm 14 years old and I have a 16 year old boyfriend, he's turning 17 in a few months. Since he's older, I know he has more sexual feelings and things like that, but I don't think I understand completely. We always fool around...kind of sexually...but not completely. We haven't had sex yet, and I think he might want to....

Burning, mystery fluids and no bleeding: I'm scared!

Anonymous
asks:
Last night I had sex with my boyfriend without a condom. I'm am currently on this new birth control Yaz 24/7 (or something along those lines). Well yesterday he ejaculated inside of me. First the inside of my vagina started to burn really bad. Then my stomach started hurting a lot (sharp pains), and I got really bad cramps. I was terrified....

What is that white fluid that came from my vagina?

Anonymous
asks:
I was wondering what is it called when a white creamy colored liquid comes out of the female during sex. My boyfriend stopped having sex with me because that color of liquid came out and he also said it was smelly, like bad....

I can't get her to reach orgasm, and I really want her to.

Anonymous
asks:
I was directed to this site by a friend of mine and I'm really impressed in the amount of information and real life questions that are answered. I've had a few things on my mind that I just can't seem to figure out so I guess this is one the best place to ask. I am 19 years old and my partner is 18. We have been dating for almost 8 months and are very much in love....

Why is anal sex so wrong?

Teenie
asks:
I have a question about anal sex. I hear from a lot of people that it's okay as long as your safe about it and consider health risks etc. But I've heard from many friends that it is shunned from society because it's just wrong to insert a penis there...that's where bowel movements are made!...

I forgot to take my birth control pills for several days, how soon can I test?

Anonymous
asks:
I have been on Loestrin 24 Fe for about 8 months now, I had totally forgotten to take my birth control pill from Day 13-now. To be honest with you I noticed this when I was supposed to be on Day 20 after having unprotected sex with my husband on Day 20 and again on Day 26. When would be a good time for me to test for pregnancy?...

Will masturbation make me infertile?

Anonymous
asks:
During my teens while cleaning my private parts I indulged in shaking and by doing that I got the sensation and slowly and steadily white fluid used to come out. Due to that I used to stammer a lot while speaking and my hair had become half. But I had stopped and started to recover but but still I used to do it once or twice a year....

Nervous for sex

Mandy
asks:
Ok I have a few questions. I’m 18 and have been with my boyfriend for about a year and have not been sexually active with him or anyone else in any way (no oral, hand jobs/fingering, or sex). I have fun making out with him, but he recently told me that he doesn’t want to make out heavily anymore because it isn’t turning him on as much anymore without the “big O at the end”. Is this normal?...

She's on the pill, but the condom slipped! Is there a risk here?

Justin
asks:
My girlfriend and I have recently just started having sex. We were both virgins, but still knew a lot about safe sex. We have used condoms every time. She's on the pill. I withdraw every time just to be safer. But once I forgot to hold the condom while withdrawing and it slipped off at the same time as I ejaculated....

Have I been on the pill for too long?

anonymous
asks:
I have been on the pill for a little over 4 years now. My period has always came on the same day at roughly the same time, but over the past 6 months or so it has been coming a day later, (it only lasted 4 days anyway) and seems to leave a little earlier then before. There is not a very heavy flow and I don't get very much pain. Is this normal???...

Sexual satisfaction for her

anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 5 months now and this is my first time having sex with a girl that I'm madly in love with. I never had any sexual problems prior to her, but they were girls that were just friends and we both agreed to have no strings attached. Every time we have vaginal entry it never seems to go right and she ends up being sore and uncomfortable....