Advice

Are my friends just jealous that I'm having sex and they're not?

Anonymous
asks:
I lost my virginity when I was 15 to the boy I've been with for nearly 2 years now. He's a wonder. He was exceptionally gentle with me when I needed it, and with a little persuasion, isn't afraid to give me what I want. To put it gently, I think we're past the 1 minute quickly in the back seat of a car. He's also been awesome about my recent admittance of being bisexual....

I want a baby...NOW!

mccarvilledoll
asks:
Hi, I'm 16 and I am craving a baby soooo badly!! I know I may be young, but I really want one!!! The only thing is I don't have a boyfriend!!...

I think I'm addicted to taking pregnancy risks!

Anonymous
asks:
I have a problem: I think I'm addicted to stress, or at least the relief when stress has passed. I'm a very overly paranoid person and yet I keep acting carelessly and doing risky things. I don't want to get pregnant, I'm not on pills, and yet I'm always doing something sexual with my boyfriend....

Gloves for manual sex?

helping myself
asks:
When my boyfriend fingers me, does he still need to wear a glove if he washed his hands?? Anyways,if he didn't masturbate with himself, why is there need for a glove? And, when I finger myself, do I need to wear a glove or is washing sufficient?...

If we only have sex for 15 seconds, can i still get pregnant?

cassey
asks:
my period is due any day now. and about 10 days ago me and my boyfriend were fooling around, and he put his penis in me only for about 15 seconds. i know there is sperm in pre cum and thats why im scared. is there a big chance i could be pregnant from that? he's not very worried.. but i am. i havent been getting as many signs for my period as i usually do.....

3 questions - First time sex.

Anonymous
asks:
hi I'm 17 years old and i have been dating my boyfriend for more than a year and we are thinking about having sex already. My boyfriend and i are both virgins so this would be our first time having sex and I'm pretty nervous because this would be my first time having sex and I'm scared to get pregnant....

Will her vagina get used to me over time?

vhalen212
asks:
i have been having sex with my gf for a little while now. we have had sex through touching and dry humping. but we always get to intercouse but i can't enter. i don't wanna push and hurt her. we are gonna you some lube next time. will her vagina get used to me over time?...

When should I see an OB/GYN?

M
asks:
I heard somewhere that you only have to see your OBGYN annually AFTER you've started having sex. Since I haven't, I've only gone once in my life. Is this safe?...

13 & 14: sex isn't working, and he's getting angry

Anonymous
asks:
I am 13 and my boyfriend is 14. We have been going out for 9 months, and we have tried to have sex a few times. although, every time we try, either he can't get hard, or it is excrucitangly painful for me. We are both virgins, so neither of us have any experience with this. One time we tried, he was hard, and it didnt hurt me, but his penis just wouldnt go in, is there something wrong?...

Dry sex that isn't dry at all.

Turquoise
asks:
I've never really had sexual intercourse, and hence I would say my hymen is still in tact. But the other day my partner and I had dry sex, unclothed, and he might have had his pre-cum on my vaginal area. So is there a chance I could get pregnant, even though i'm still really a virgin?...

Can intercourse change when you get your period?

Nick
asks:
Me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time. I used protection and she has been on birth control to regulate her periods out. She has missed her period by a week now. She has had brown spotting but no period. Is it normal for your period to be a little varied after the first time having sex?...

We're ready, but are we REALLY ready?

anonymous
asks:
Hello, I just turned 16 this summer, and my girlfriend and I have been talking about having sex recently. We just decided that we're ready a couple days ago. But I was just wondering, is there anything I should do, outside of the sex itself? Things like medical exams?...

Where does the ejaculate go?

thomas
asks:
When me and my girlfriend have sex, and I ejaculate, it seems that all of the ejaculate just comes right back out. Why doesn't the semen stay inside her?...

Using lubricant without condoms

embarrassed :/
asks:
this is kind of an embarrassing question... but how do you use lubricant if you're not using a condom? i know its a really stupid question and i should probably know how to do it but i don't please help :/...

Time between ejaculation, no pentration pregnancy risks?

richard
asks:
i was with my girlfriend the other day and she gave me a handjob. about 4 hours later she blew me but i didn't come a second time(i also didn't urinate in between). i ate her out and then she sat on top of me naked. i was also naked but my penis was not that hard and it wasn't inside her....

So many questions... so many answers.

Anonymous
asks:
Okay, here I go. I am 19 years old, and lost my v-card last September. I am new at this thing called sex. I have so many questions that I am scared to ask... my parents would freak out if they even knew that I have had sex. so I am turning to you for advice. I hope that I do this right, and that you can answer my questions. • Is it supposed to hurt? I do not enjoy sex at all......

From friend to fingering: what now?

Paige
asks:
Last week one of my best guy friends and I were hanging out and we started making out, things got a little out of control and he ended up fingering me. I've been really horny ever since, and I don't know what to do -- ask? Or just go back to being friends? Also, I didn't orgasm - is that normal? ...

Should I wash out my vagina after sex?

anonymous
asks:
I'm on the pill and when I have sex with my boyfriend, he comes inside me. Afterwards, I always let it run out and clean the outside of my vagina. The rest comes out in my underpants later and I wash inside with my finger when I shower. Should I wash it out straight away instead of leaving it for risk of infection, or does it clear itself sufficiently like having a period?...

Pressure from friends and worries about pain during intercourse

Anonymous
asks:
I am 17 and all my friends have had sex already. I don't have a boyfriend but I really want to have sex. They all talk about it and I am the only one who cant talk about it coz - I have no clue! I want my first time to be really special, and I don't want to have the pain which all my friends have said comes with sex....

Let's let this be the last word on "worn out" vaginas, shall we?

Anonymous
asks:
I've heard several people on this site explain the issue of a male's penis size as it relates to pleasure to a female's vagina and Heather said once that the thicker the size the more sensation one will feel. The thing is that no one ever said that size truly matters everyone including Heather says it does not. So I have a question just to see if I'm hearing and understand you correct....

Missed pill and oral sex risks

Mortality
asks:
I have two questions that I'd love to get answered. From the answers I've read here you give really good answers to most the questions. I'm on hormonal birth control, and I was late with two pills this past week and had missed one a bit over a week ago. Yesterday me and my boyfriend had intercourse twice and he came in me both times....

Is it normal for me not to have a period right now?

anonymous
asks:
I had an abortion in June. I live in France and the doctors prescribed the pill for 3 months. Each month, I would have my period for about 2 weeks. But since I stopped the pill, I have not had my period for almost 2 months....

He ejaculated on my stomach ... Could i be pregnant?

Teenie
asks:
I was wondering about what could happen if the entire time during intercourse, my significant other of 2.5 years was wearing a condom but then as soon as he was about to orgasm, he took it off and ejaculated on to my stomach. This was a COMPLETE surprise to me and it was never planned, it was just something he wanted to try...but now I'm a little worried....