Questions and Answers

Pressure from friends and worries about pain during intercourse

Anonymous asks:

I am 17 and all my friends have had sex already. I don't have a boyfriend but I really want to have sex. They all talk about it and I am the only one who cant talk about it coz - I have no clue! I want my first time to be really special, and I don't want to have the pain which all my friends have said comes with sex. I will wait for the right guy but I don't want my first time to be painful I want to enjoy it. Sooo could I buy a dildo and get the pain out of the way without the guy so when I come to have sex I wont be in pain? Does that work, or even if I have a dildo, will my first time having sex be painful? Is there any gel or stimulant to make me lubricated, I have mastapated before and no fluid has come so I am really worried that I don't produce that much! Also I can only fit one/ sometimes two fingers up there!
Please reply, I really need advice!

Let's let this be the last word on "worn out" vaginas, shall we?

Anonymous asks:

I've heard several people on this site explain the issue of a male's penis size as it relates to pleasure to a female's vagina and Heather said once that the thicker the size the more sensation one will feel. The thing is that no one ever said that size truly matters everyone including Heather says it does not. So I have a question just to see if I'm hearing and understand you correct.

My boyfriend is lets say, for argument's sake, 4 inches long and 1 inch wide and when he's in I feel nothing, but my first lover was 8 inches long and 3 inches wide: you're saying he did not make it too big for my current boyfriend to give me or for himself to get good sensations? Your saying that if it was in reverse, that my first lover had the 4 inch by 1 inch penis, and I was fully lubricated my first time with him I still would have felt nothing then also? If that is what your saying then is it true that the women in adult fims who have sometimes hundreds of partners could get and give a man that has s 3 inch by 1 inch penis the same sensations that a virgin or a non virgin that has had only 1 partner could, assuming they both were willing and aroused fully and lubricated enough?

Missed pill and oral sex risks

Mortality asks:

I have two questions that I'd love to get answered. From the answers I've read here you give really good answers to most the questions.

I'm on hormonal birth control, and I was late with two pills this past week and had missed one a bit over a week ago. Yesterday me and my boyfriend had intercourse twice and he came in me both times. On the info-thingy that comes with my pills it says that a missed pill in the third week of active pills don't compromise my protection as long as all the others are taken correctly. But I'd been late with two.. I tend to get extremely worried for no good reasons (I was worried I might be pregnant before I'd even kissed a guy and before I got my first period...) so if there was no pregnancy risk I just need to have heard (uhm, read?) it from someone whom I consider an expert.

I also wonder how much of a risk for an STI a guy going down on me would present. I know I'm clean now, but when I was still single I was at the receiving end of unprotected oral sex and I really want to know how much of a risk that is for me and how big of a risk it was for the guys in question. Thanks for taking your time with this question.

Is it normal for me not to have a period right now?

anonymous asks:

I had an abortion in June. I live in France and the doctors prescribed the pill for 3 months. Each month, I would have my period for about 2 weeks. But since I stopped the pill, I have not had my period for almost 2 months. I do not want to go to the doctor because, well, psychologically I cannot handle it right now (I personally cannot even masturbate right now, so imagining anybody else touching me is out of the question -- I am going through heavy post-abortion stress and depression). I was wondering if this is normal, to not have one's period? I am scared I won't be able to concieve in the future...thank you so much for your time.

He ejaculated on my stomach ... Could i be pregnant?

Teenie asks:

I was wondering about what could happen if the entire time during intercourse, my significant other of 2.5 years was wearing a condom but then as soon as he was about to orgasm, he took it off and ejaculated on to my stomach. This was a COMPLETE surprise to me and it was never planned, it was just something he wanted to try...but now I'm a little worried. I did not get any semen on my fingers but I did check WITH my fingers to make sure his ejaculate didn't get inside me...it did look a good distance away from my vagina though. I was supposed to start my pill package on Sunday but I forgot and ended up taking 2 pills on the following Monday night and I've taken it at the same time ever since...but if I did get semen inside me, (in which I'm sure I didn't get any in me, but I can never be sure!) should I take EC? This just happened this afternoon so I want to be sure everything would be fine...thank you!

Did he break my virginity with dry humping?

Anonymous asks:

I am a 23 year old virgin and have pledged to remain so until marriage. I recently had an intimate moment with one of my guy friends. I sat on his lap while he kissed my neck but he had an erection and I felt his pennis almost at the entrance of my vagina thought I had all my clothes including trousers on. We had agreed from the start that we wouldn't have penetration as that would break my virginity.

At some point he wanted to demonstrate to me the so-called "doggy style" and he did but still with my trousers tight on. However I did feel his erect pennis around my virginal area but no entrance. This was quite a vigorous activity and I did get well stimulated and wet and some bumps up and down!

All through this I did feel his erect pennis round my vagina even with my trousers on but didn't feel any penetration nor had any bleeding or pain afterwards. My concern is that could I have lost my virginity by any chance through this??

I hate my body, so I don't want my boyfriend to see it.

Olivia asks:

To start off, I'm really self-conscious. I'm slightly heavyset, and practically hate myself for it. I know it's nothing really major, but nevertheless. I don't like my body.

My boyfriend is very athletic and is on one sport team or another all year round. He has a fantastic body and is really tan- me, on the other hand: un-muscular, pale (and pink, in some places), hairy (I have a trail of hair from my pubic area to my mid-stomach) and "flabby".

I don't feel comfortable taking off my clothes in front of him, much less having sex with him. Is there a way I can "train" myself to take my clothes off in front of him and not feel totally inferior?

How can I give her an abortion?

Anonymous asks:

I had sex with a girl a week ago. She didn't say anything about contraceptives. After we had sex she said she wasn't on birth control. I asked her why she naver said anything? Anyhow I heard of a guy a few years ago who had the same problem. He took a bottle full of coke and turned her bottom up and poured the bottle into her vagina. I told her about this. She was willing to try it. So we did the deed. Is this a safe practice? If she misses her period would it be safe to learn how to use a coat hanger? It would be sterile. Is there somewhere you can learn to perform an abortion with a wire?

Do we have to use condoms AND the nuva ring?

Jane asks:

I've been using the Nuvaring for about two months now, and about a week after I started it my boyfriend and I had vaginal intercourse (we waited until I was taking birth control to have sex, just in case). We've been doing it since then, and always with a condom (again, just in case). Neither I nor my boyfriend want me to get pregnant at all since it just doesn't fit in with our plans, so we are trying to be as careful as is necessary. What I want to know is whether or not it is actually necessary to use a condom while using the Nuvaring in order to be protected. We don't want to take any unnecessary risks, however if we don't need a condom, then it would be great if we didn't have to use it!

Also, would you advise me to take at home pregnancy tests? And if so, how often, and what names/brands would you recommend as being accurate?

Thanks so much for your help!

Am I coming or going?

a asks:

When I am having sex, I don't know when I cum. I know I do. I just don't know when. Does this mean I have a problem with my body?

Signs of PMS and pregnancy risk

anonymous asks:

I have a question about menstrual symptoms. My 13 year old cousin just had her first period and since I am really the only other girl that can give her advice on her period (we're the only girls in a large family made up of boys), I just wanted to know what are the signs when you're about to start your period. I told her from my experience, I'm 17, that my breasts get tender and I have cramps, but are there any other signs that I can tell her. I want to help her out because I had to learn about them on my own and I'm still learning, so this question really helps both of us out.

Also, I'm sexually active and my boyfriend and I are really careful because we both don't want to get pregnant. Is there a certain time of the month that the chances of me conceiving are lowered? I mean, I read the article about discharge and how thick or thin it is tells me what phase I'm in. I tend to worry, even though I know the condom didn't break and no sperm were anywhere near my vagina. So really, how can I keep myself from stressing out about when my next period will start.

Right now, I'm a day late but I know it's due to stress. I just started college and I'm now worried about things like tuition, my studies and the fact that my boyfriend and I are going to different schools. I trust him completely but a part of me can't help but wonder. How can I keep my stress levels down as well. I know of one way and that's when I'm with my boyfriend, but I'd like another way to reducing it.

Thank you, I know this got a bit long.

Painful intercourse and lack of orgasm

anonymous asks:

I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend. Prior to sex, we had been fooling around for probably 4 months, whenever he fingered me I always orgasmed after twenty minutes or so but it was usually due to clitoral stimulation. But I can't seem to have an orgasm during sex. Additionally sex is usually a little painful. Anything actually inserted causes what feels like a little burning inside. I've been tested so I know I don't have an STD. I thought it might just be that I was so new to sex but 2 months later it still hasn't gotten much better. We've tried ky and he's fingered me to orgasm before we try sex but the latter just seemed to make penetration a little more painful. I know a lot of women dont orgasm during sex, but I really would like it to at least be enjoyable.

Is there still a risk if I don't orgasm?

Anonymous asks:

I am uncircumcised and I was wondering, there isn't anyway that if you have intercourse that sperm won't come out while inside of her unless you reach orgasm right? Like if I'm having sex with a girl and I'm not using a condom there's no way that anything could seep out without reaching a orgasm. Just want to make sure, because condoms don't feel the best when having intercourse.

We fool around, but then I feel bad. What should I do?

Anonymous asks:

I'm totally confused about my relationship, where it's going, I mean. I'm 14 years old and I have a 16 year old boyfriend, he's turning 17 in a few months. Since he's older, I know he has more sexual feelings and things like that, but I don't think I understand completely. We always fool around...kind of sexually...but not completely. We haven't had sex yet, and I think he might want to. I really don't know if I'm ready, mentally. I think it might ruin the relationship, I don't know what to tell him, or what to do when we start fooling around again. I mean, I enjoy it, but don't know how far to go with it, or where to stop. I feel like I need to talk to him, but no words come out. Whenever we "fool around" he asks like, "Is this okay?" or "Do you want me to stop?" I always let him do whatever, I don't mind at the time. But later on I really regret it, and wish I would have said something. What should I do?

Burning, mystery fluids and no bleeding: I'm scared!

Anonymous asks:

Last night I had sex with my boyfriend without a condom. I'm am currently on this new birth control Yaz 24/7 (or something along those lines). Well yesterday he ejaculated inside of me. First the inside of my vagina started to burn really bad. Then my stomach started hurting a lot (sharp pains), and I got really bad cramps. I was terrified. The worst part was when I stood up, a clear mucus type liquid came out of my vagina. First it dripped. Then a great amount pour out and slid down my leg. I started crying because I don't think this is normal. It seemed like his ejaculate just sat in my vagina and when I stood up it just slid down my leg. But I don't think it was his ejaculate! There was no blood, either. I'm SO scared. What's going on? Please help!

What is that white fluid that came from my vagina?

Anonymous asks:

I was wondering what is it called when a white creamy colored liquid comes out of the female during sex. My boyfriend stopped having sex with me because that color of liquid came out and he also said it was smelly, like bad.

I can't get her to reach orgasm, and I really want her to.

Anonymous asks:

I was directed to this site by a friend of mine and I'm really impressed in the amount of information and real life questions that are answered. I've had a few things on my mind that I just can't seem to figure out so I guess this is one the best place to ask.

I am 19 years old and my partner is 18. We have been dating for almost 8 months and are very much in love. We have been sexually active for the past few months, and we were both virgins. We have only used condoms during sex because my partner hasn't had time to make an appointment to get a prescription to go on "the pill" We are hoping to have her start soon (within the month if things go as planned) We have been very careful when we have sex. We make sure the condom is on properly and that both of us are sufficiently lubed before there is any penetration. We have had a few scares, but it just turned out to be us over reacting over a late period (but I bet we aren't the only ones who have done that). We have been through a lot together and have shared so much with each other in the time we have been together. I never force her to do anything sexually if she doesn't want to. I respect her mind and body like it should be.

We have had some really great experiences sexually but there are some things that are starting to bother me.

Why is anal sex so wrong?

Teenie asks:

I have a question about anal sex. I hear from a lot of people that it's okay as long as your safe about it and consider health risks etc. But I've heard from many friends that it is shunned from society because it's just wrong to insert a penis there...that's where bowel movements are made! I've tried it once with my long time monogamous boyfriend of 2.5 years and it can be such a nice experience; just as nice as your first vaginal experience. I want to understand why it can be such a big deal...it would make me feel much better if I knew what was actually wrong with it.

I look at this way: if you've never tried sushi before, and you look at it and think that it's gross, you'll never try it. It's like that with anal sex. If you look at it and you've never tried it before, you might think it looks gross or isn't a nice experience...but you'll never know unless you've tried it. Is that in anyway close to how I think about it? I wanna know why it's such a bad thing! THANK YOU!

Started taking the pill, but then stopped because my period did not show up. What do I do?

Anonymous asks:

I started taking birth control pills because of my severe menstrual cramps and how sick I get because of them. I was supposed to get my period on the 24th, and I felt a little sick, so I took the first pill. But I never got my period. I took the pill at the same time for the next 5 days and still nothing. So then I stopped taking it. It has been 4 days now since I stopped taking the pill and I still haven't gotten my period. What's wrong? Is this normal? What should I do?

I forgot to take my birth control pills for several days, how soon can I test?

Anonymous asks:

I have been on Loestrin 24 Fe for about 8 months now, I had totally forgotten to take my birth control pill from Day 13-now. To be honest with you I noticed this when I was supposed to be on Day 20 after having unprotected sex with my husband on Day 20 and again on Day 26. When would be a good time for me to test for pregnancy? I tested Tuesday and yesterday and they were both negative, but I am not too sure if I tested too early. I should be on my period since Wednesday the 26th but so far today is the third day that AF is a no show (although I have really bad cramping), and I know I might still get it tomorrow since that is still part of the menstrual days. I would really like your opinion on this matter.

Will masturbation make me infertile?

Anonymous asks:

During my teens while cleaning my private parts I indulged in shaking and by doing that I got the sensation and slowly and steadily white fluid used to come out. Due to that I used to stammer a lot while speaking and my hair had become half. But I had stopped and started to recover but but still I used to do it once or twice a year. For last one year I had not done it and saw personality improvements in me. Now I am about to get married, will it have any effect in my conceiving. Please, it is very urgent.

Nervous for sex

Mandy asks:

Ok I have a few questions. I’m 18 and have been with my boyfriend for about a year and have not been sexually active with him or anyone else in any way (no oral, hand jobs/fingering, or sex). I have fun making out with him, but he recently told me that he doesn’t want to make out heavily anymore because it isn’t turning him on as much anymore without the “big O at the end”. Is this normal? I sort of want to do more but feel a little uncomfortable. My bf is supportive of my limits (especially he since he didn’t lose his virginity till he was 21) and isn’t trying to force me or anything but still really wants to do more. I love him and I want to do more but am nervous. He is much older and much more experienced than I am. I have talked to him about being nervous and stuff and it has helped a little but not a lot. I have another question too: I have a LOT of clear discharge when we make out and dry hump. Is this normal? I feel nervous about letting him finger me because of this. I am also nervous about giving him a hand job and oral because I don’t know what to do after he ejaculates. It all just seems very messy. I feel like I don’t know enough about how to get into and out of the sexual situation… I feel ready but just too nervous to go on… Is there something that I can do that will make this more comfortable? What can I do? Please help!
P.S. Thank you so much. This site is amazing.

She's on the pill, but the condom slipped! Is there a risk here?

Justin asks:

My girlfriend and I have recently just started having sex. We were both virgins, but still knew a lot about safe sex. We have used condoms every time. She's on the pill. I withdraw every time just to be safer. But once I forgot to hold the condom while withdrawing and it slipped off at the same time as I ejaculated. I'm pretty sure that I didn't get any sperm inside of her because there was sperm throughout the condom and a little on me. She just finished her last pill on Sunday before having to start the sugar pills. She usually gets her period on the Wednesday around noon but today is Wednesday night and she still hasn't gotten her period. She also sometimes forgets to take her pill on the exact hour and I think once or twice has forgotten to take it that day but took it the next day. Is it normal to have late periods such as this? I am very nervous that she might be pregnant because of that one incident with the condom slipping off as I withdrew. Would it be possible for her to get pregnant if a little bit got in her vagina even though she's on the pill?

Have I been on the pill for too long?

anonymous asks:

I have been on the pill for a little over 4 years now. My period has always came on the same day at roughly the same time, but over the past 6 months or so it has been coming a day later, (it only lasted 4 days anyway) and seems to leave a little earlier then before. There is not a very heavy flow and I don't get very much pain. Is this normal??? I know some people say that you should take a break after being on the pill for so long, and some people say that you don't have to. I'm just wondering what it up with this because it has always been predictable sense I've been on it.

Sexual satisfaction for her

anonymous asks:

My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 5 months now and this is my first time having sex with a girl that I'm madly in love with. I never had any sexual problems prior to her, but they were girls that were just friends and we both agreed to have no strings attached. Every time we have vaginal entry it never seems to go right and she ends up being sore and uncomfortable. I try to comfort her and ask what I can do to make her more relaxed and comfortable and what may feel better for her. I care a lot about her pleasure and I want to turn our sex from a 1 to a 10. My erections come and go especially when we run into complications and when she starts feeling great pleasure I end up coming too fast, is there anything wrong with me? She is the only girl that I've been with who can make me precum more than once and make me cum fast. I get really embarrassed and down when this happens in front of her and I want to know what I can do to help myself and what I can do to make vaginal entry really enjoyable for her. She does enjoy vaginal entry but has never had an orgasm from it with me or other guys. I have given her many orgasms from other types of sex but vaginal entry seems to be a big problem. Is there anything wrong with me having a problem with getting an erection sometimes? I'm 21 years old and it bothers me that this happens. She just seems very hard to please and I want to be the best for her like I was for other girls.