Advice

Am I sexually compulsive because I was raped?

Angel
asks:
When I was 11 I was raped, got pregnant, and had a miscarriage. Now I am 14 and I compulsively have sex with guys who are older, and it's like I can't stop myself. Does this compulsiveness have anything to do with what happened to me a few years ago? I have tried to go to a therapist but my parents say that its too expensive, and they just don't care. Is there anyway that I can help myself?...

Will he find out I'm not a virgin?

josephiney
asks:
I was always known as the virgin girl because I told people that I would keep my virginity till marriage. But just last year I got a new boyfriend who was quite horny himself. When I was over at his house, we did it for the first time. At first it didn't go in so then he told me to get on top on him and it started to go in. It hurt a lot but I didn't bleed....

Are my fantasies normal?

Amy
asks:
Hi my name is Amy and I'm 21. When I masturbate I like to watch lesbian porn. I'm straight and everything it just turns me on. Is this normal? When I watch straight porn I don't get aroused. So please help!...

Why'd she dry out?

JP
asks:
During sex, we had been going at it for a good while. I pulled out for a second and went back in, but she was very dry, and I couldn't get back in. What happened? Is this normal?...

What if he cleans off the condom?

Taylor
asks:
What if your partner uses a condom, ejaculates in the condom and cleans it off with a cloth 5 minutes after he has sex with you. Can you still get pregnant?...

Am I less of a man for waiting?

Miguel
asks:
Hey there. I'm a 20-year-old male and I've been in a long term relationship with my girlfriend for about 3 years and 6 months and well ... we still haven't had sex. As weird as it seem it had never been a problem for me. We are both virgins and well, I just love her enough to wait. We've been together since I was 17 and back then well, sex wasn't that big of an issue....

What is the safe sex period?

Naina
asks:
What is the safe sex period? Is it is necessary to use precautions every time while having sex? As I am getting married soon and sometimes I don't want to use any precaution and same time I don't want to get pregnant? Please guide me....

I stopped taking the pill, now where's my period?

Rebecca
asks:
My periods have always been kind of irregular and because of this I went on the pill to try and regulate my cycle. After taking the pill for about 7 months, my periods were not regulating but I continued to take it. Once I got to college, I was getting periods every 2 weeks with bad cramps, etc....

I started the pill in the middle of my cycle, where's my period?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm new to the pill. I've only been on it for two weeks today. When I took the first pill of the pack, it was about two weeks after my period- but the doctor said I could start taking the pill anytime, so I didn't really think of timing it. However, now it's about time for me to have my period- I should've gotten it in the last few days, but haven't....

Am I a "loose" woman?

confused girl
asks:
I've been having sex for two years now with the same person. There were times we had sex more than once in a day for a long time. Sometimes 5 or 6 times, and perhaps a few days more than that. Before that I would always have a discharge and didn't like it so I would wear tampons non-stop. I don't wear the tampons non-stop anymore....

Rape fantasy or domination and submission desires?

Nunya
asks:
I am 24 and a sexually active woman. I have a fantasy that I have told no one about because its embarassing. I keep having fantasies about being held down and forced to have sex. It really turns me on too. Is this normal?...

My boyfriend likes...

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend likes to have sex with me at least twice a week. During my menstruation is it a problem to have sex? My boyfriend wants to have anal sex but I am afraid of getting hurt. How to do? ...

Down with the doggy style

paperclip
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been going out for a year and are really in love. We started to have sex a few months ago and everything was going great until we tried doggy style. When we did it, it hurt a lot; it actually hurt so much that my knees buckled....

ejaculating "just" from making out

Katharine
asks:
My boyfriend told me that his friend had ejaculated while making out with his girlfriend, and that she had noticed the spot on his pants. My boyfriend insisted that ejaculating just from making out isn't healthy, but I'm not so sure....

Can men have too many orgasms? Can you run out of semen?

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend is worried that if he orgasms too often, he'll run out of "man juice" and start "shooting blanks". This makes him wary of orgasming twice in one day. This sounds like a myth to me- as long as a guy waits long enough between orgasms, he won't "run out" of semen right?...

Can I make myself wetter or tighter?

SaidoChan
asks:
I'm 17 and wondering if there was anyway to make myself wetter down there, or if I could make myself tighter? My boyfriend tends to like sex more when i'm wet and tight. I do feel like im wetter if I drink more water each day (like 2 water bottles while I'm at school) Is it because I'm drinking more fluids, or is it all in my mind?...

The perils of being someone else's dream come true

Angela
asks:
I'm 17, female, madly in love with my boyfriend... and a tad bit curious about girls. Don't get me wrong, I've been sleeping with my boyfriend since I was 15, and its never been anything but perfect. He always turns me on, we never have any problems and I'm always, ALWAYS satisfied. It's just, sometimes the thought of experimenting with a girl turns me on....

How do I convince my partner it was normal?

Paul
asks:
The other day my girlfriend (15) and I (17) were hooking up and I fingered her until orgasm, then we lay for a few and I fingered her again. And then she took off my pants and started to give me a handjob for the first time, the only thing is it had only been 10 minutes when she stopped and I never reached climax and never came. This was my first handjob ever and I was really nervous....

My friend may need an abortion, but she has no money or family.

Anonymous
asks:
A friend of mine is severely frightened that she might be pregnant, and I thought I would do a little research to help her out. She recently had unprotected sex, but stopped halfway through, and neither party came. She knows that the risk there is pre-cum, and says that is why she is so frightened....

How do birth control pills really work, even during the placebo period?

curiousgirl
asks:
I have been on the pill for over 2 years, and have never missed a pill. I just started my inactive pills on Sunday of this week, and had sex with my boyfriend on Monday. He wore a condom but I am still concerned there is a chance I might still get pregnant. Is it possible for this to happen or am I safe?...

I can't orgasm or find the right places on my anatomy

Anonymous
asks:
I am in my upper 20's and I have never had an orgasm. I have been sexually active since I was 16. I have mastebated both with and without vibrators and other toys. I enjoy sex, and masterbation, but I can't seem to get aroused enough to orgasm. I have tried what many sites say, squatting over a mirror to get aquainted with my pink parts. I really can't see my clitoris....