Questions and Answers

How can I convince my GF to go down on me?

Anonymous asks:

I'm 16 years old (my 17th birthday's in a month) and my girlfriend is 3 months younger than I am. We've been dating for 4 months now and she's not willing to actually do anything with me. I'm not talking about sex yet, as I realize how sensitive that issue is, but about simpler stuff like going down on me (I'll be more than glad to return the favor) etc. I'm her first boyfriend and she's my first serious girlfriend, so I do understand her, but nevertheless I'm a guy and those cravings are beyond my control. I love her and I really don't want to break up with her, but her lack of interest in that area is nonetheless troubling and sometimes even sparks a fight (when testosterone seizes control over me). Any advice you can offer will be happily accepted.

My sex life is great, so why do I feel so guilty?

Lucy asks:

Hi there! I really love your website, it has helped me a lot since I have began to experiment with partnered sex very recently (I had my first intercourse a month ago). I enjoy sex very much, and I'm really concerned about being protected when practicing it. And also, I have a very caring and loving boyfriend, who always listen to my needs and looks for my well-being during the act. So, what's the issue around here?
Well, after sex I've been feeling kind of...empty. I do love my boyfriend, he loves me, and sex is great, but I feel very depressed afterwards. I've never experienced this kind of feelings; I believe I'm very open when it comes to what I feel, and also to sexuality itself, so I'm geting a little bit afraid of this. I come from a very conservative family, that hardly ever discusses sex. So, I'm wondering, Am I repressed? If so, How can I open up to my family, without making a scandal? I believe this would help me a lot to end with this weird guilty feeling. So, any suggestions?
Thank you very much!!!
Lucy

I am 14 and don't have my period yet. Am i normal?

sunita_sitaldas asks:

Im 14 and still dont have menstruation .... Is something wrong with me cause I feel abnormal . My friends always tease me and I have already visited a doctor but she said she'll have to see my V..... but I refused .. I also have scoliosis .. does that affect or dalay my menstruation?/ PLS HELP ME ...

How do i know when he has orgasmed? I can't feel the ejaculate!

anonymous asks:

My boyfriend and I have sex a lot and we both enjoy it. However, I can't feel him ejaculate inside me and I hate asking him if he's done because it's a real turn-off for both of us. Is it normal for girls to not be able to feel guys come inside them? And if so, how can I tell when he's done?

I want sex to be romantic, and he wants it rough. What should we do?

Merie asks:

I am 18 and my husband is 19. We just got married 2 weeks ago, and up until then, neither one of us had ever had sex, any kind, with each other or any one else. So the first time was a bit.. awkward.. since we were both so inexperienced. We tried him on top, but he couldn't seem to go in, so I had to get on top. Since then, he insists I be on top every time. It is still enjoyable for me, and I am able to reach orgasm.. but it would still be nice to try something else. When we do it that way, he wants it to be rough and I would like it to be sweet and gentle, with him on top. Are we doing something wrong? Why wouldn't missionary work? He thinks he can't get inside of me if my legs are straight out, (he won't even try) so the few times we've TRIED that way, he insists I wrap my legs around him, and this is very uncomfortable for both of us. Are there any other kind of positions we should try that would be enjoyable for me, not just him? We've tried a couple others, but it seems right when we start, he just wants me to get on top again, and I feel frustrated, but do it because I love him, and it is still enjoyable for me... Just not romantic and sweet like I always imagined it would be. What should we do?
Also, after he ejaculates, we're in a state he calls the "what now".. if i get off, it all comes out all over him, grosses us both out, and stains all over our house (haha).. Is there something wrong with me? I thought it was all supposed to stay inside of me? It just kills the mood when we're done, and his ejaculate pours out of me everywhere, and he gets grossed out and then I feel bad.. I want us to feel good after sex!! Please help! I've looked other places for research, but haven't found any answers.. and I visited this site before our first time, and found it very helpful.. so i thought i'd give it a try. Thank you so much!

I wasn't ready for sex, so he opted out of being with me, and now I feel like a loser.

Lisa asks:

There's this guy I've known for a long time. We were going to pursue a relationship. The problem is he has a high sex drive and I'm a virgin at 22. He's a lot older: he's 28.

The fact I'm a virgin - it's a issue to him. I want to take my time and wait until I'm ready. He can't understand why I'm not ready. Anyway we decided not to take it further. He decided to get back with his ex as she can give him everything he wants and needs. I can't help but feel insecure and inadequate. I keep comparing myself to her. Thanks for your help.

When is it safe to go unprotected?

Anonymous asks:

When is safe for a woman to have intercourse without any protection?

I'm too ugly and fat for him and I can't take it anymore.

Anonymous asks:

I recently turned 24 and I have never been in a real relationship. I am in love with my best friend, with whom I have had a very interesting and painful 4 year friendship. He took my virginity at the age of 21, and he is one of 2.5 guys I have slept with; he is the only one I have hooked up with more than a couple times. He has cheated on two different girl friends with me, and he tells me he loves me but he has always been very clear that he will never be in a relationship with me. I have asked him a couple of times why. After a lot of beginning, he finally gave me list of everything that is physically and mentally wrong with me.

What are these bumps on my penis?

crimsonballer asks:

Hi I have had these small (2mm or less) bumps on my penis for a long time (at least 4 years) they are white or mainly the color of my skin, and go about half the way up my penis. They are much more visible when my penis is erect, and it seems like after a while hair sprouts out of these bumps. I have been doing some internet research and think they are Fordyce's spots. They don't hurt or itch or anything, it just embarrasses me. I would like to get rid of them, but talking about that with my parents would be hard. Before this year I had been masturbating with Vaseline, but this year I stopped using the Vaseline, and the appearance of these bumps seemed to be reduced, but they aren't gone totally. Please help!

He thinks it's unattractive when I touch my clitoris, but I don't enjoy sex otherwise!

Anonymous asks:

When I have sex it doesn't really feel that good. For me to have an orgasm I HAVE to play with my clitoris and my boyfriend finds it very unattractive. I don't know how to stimulate my "area" right and I think the advice would be nice. I'm 18 years old and I think that it is a bad thing that this is happening to me so young! I just don't feel the "amazing pleasure" I hear other girls talk about. How do I stimulate myself to have a healthier sex drive and feel the pleasure I hear about? Thank you for the help and support!

He says he wants sex to be more about him, but what does that mean?

confused asks:

Last night my boyfriend had a few drinks and he got really honest with me...He said that he thinks when were in bed its always all about me and he thinks it should be more about him in return. I don't know what he wants me to do, mostly we have sex missionary but often with my legs in different positions. I do enjoy being on top and get on top often, but maybe that's not enough? I have given him oral and always believed I was good at it. What positions are more pleasurable for men where women do more of the work? I was also wondering if a man orgasms every time he comes?

Two Guys, Waiting and Wanting

Steve asks:

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a little over 2 months now and we have yet to have sexual intercourse. We're not like your average 2month couple. We stay together at each others house every night. I've slept with her every night this month, except these two nights. At times, just like these it is very frustrating. I've been sexually active for over 4 years now with around 7 different females. And she is a virgin. So, going from sex at least twice a month with no strings attached to a serious relationship with no sex at all, sometimes makes me want to have a mental breakdown.

He doesn't feel any desire for sex, but I want a sexual relationship

Elizabeth asks:

My boyfriend and I are 22 and 21, respectively, and have been dating for two years. We recently moved into an apartment and now live together. We're committed to not having sex before marriage, but we've been doing other sexual things since we started dating.

When we first got together, he was somewhat interested in oral sex (me to him, but NOT him to me) and touching and stuff. That lasted for only a few months, and since about a year and a half ago he has lost all interest in it. We'll do stuff maybe once every other month, if I'm lucky. It keeps getting worse. He's never been a very sexual person, and never even kissed anyone before me. He doesn't even enjoy kissing because he says it's wet and messy (even though we only ever kiss closed-mouth).

The only thing he has ever been interested in is feet tickling, which I grew used to. But anymore, he doesn't even seem to get turned on by that. He claims to be turned off by not only kissing, but also breasts, porn, and even the mere thought of a vagina.

Am I ready for sex, or is it just my hormones talking?

Anonymous girl asks:

I have just become a teen and sometimes I feel like having sex but I don't want to because I'm not ready. I just started my menstrual cycle. I think it's just my hormones but I am not sure. I also think it's wrong to do it unless you love someone a lot or your married. Most people today in our modernized world don't have the same philosophy. Am I weird? I am really religious so if I do it, it's gonna be on my conscience. Also since protection is not always 100% I might get and STD or pregnant. I need some advice. I don't think I can handle a sex life right now.

How can we make sure he stays erect for intercourse?

Lily asks:

Both me and my boyfriend are virgins so I'm not really sure what is normal. The two times we have tried to have sex he has lost his erection. He is completely turned on before hand, but as soon as the clothes come off and it's time to actually have sex, he loses it. He's coming back into town next week since he's been on vacation so is there anything I can do so that this time so we actually have sex?

Does being attracted to teenagers make me a pedophile?

curty asks:

I find myself more attracted to teenagers than females my own age (23). Am I becoming a paedophile? It's just that I imagine a teenager having a sense of awe and wonder when it comes to sex that is lost with time (not necessarily with experience).

I'm amazed at my own temerity in asking and having used the "p" word above I'm sure you won't answer my question but I assure you it is genuine. Any chance you know of some resources that may help? Thanks for taking me seriously.

We're newly married, had sex with our best friends and it was awful.

anonymous asks:

I'm 18 and I recently got married a few weeks ago. Thus far we've been pretty happy and are also expecting our first child. A few days ago we had some friends over: his best guy friend and my best girl friend. I guess curiosity got the best of us all and I ended up making out with the girl... and then one thing led to another, before I knew it my husband was having sex with her! I was giving oral to his guy friend, trying not to cry and kill my husband and best friend! Afterwards they left and we were left feeling so empty. I know I'm not innocent but I just feel like him having intercourse was just WAY too much. Now that's all I can think about, and I'm so upset. I just really need some advice. I really dunno what to do.

What the heck does "sexually active" mean?

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend and I just started getting physical in our relationship. He has fingered me and when I went to the doctors the other day they asked me if I was sexually active. I am still a virgin but I wasn't sure what to say. So if I have been fingered, am I sexually active?

She's my first sexual partner: I love her, but should I only ever be with her?

Dan asks:

I'm 19 and have been with my girlfriend for almost three years, except a couple months break last year when I broke up with her for fear of commitment. She's a year younger than me, and prior to our relationship, she had done some oral sex and handjobs with two guys. I've never been sexually active with anyone other than her. We were both each other's first sexual intercourse partner. During our break apart last year, she had sex with another guy. Long story short, I love my girlfriend tons. I recently got a new job and we moved across the country together and now have an apartment. We're very happy together and have what I would consider a very healthy relationship.

In the back of my head, though, I am always jealous of her sexual history. She's been with 3 other guys, and I've never even seen another girl naked in person. I've seen figures that men typically have around 8 sexual partners in their lifetimes. I feel horrible for thinking this, but it really bothers me that if I stay with my girlfriend (which I want to -- I really feel that I could be with her forever), I'll never have sex with another girl, because I have my morals, and I could never cheat on anyone. I'm not even sure what I'm asking, but do you have any advice for guys (or girls) in my situation?

Is oral sex natural, and do only people do it?

Anonymous asks:

Is blow job (oral sex) a natural thing? Because normally except human beings, none of the animals on the planet have been captured doing that. Is it just erotic by this porn world?

Latex allergy?

Tiffany asks:

I think I'm allergic to condoms but I'm not completely sure. Every time I have sex with my partner with a condom I get a rash the next day & it itches & burns a lot. It takes like a week for it to go away so every time we have sex we have to wait till its gone to have sex again otherwise it hurts really really bad. Also if it is an allergic reaction how can I take care of it without my parents knowing because they don't know I'm having sex & I do NOT want to tell them. Is there anything in the house I can use to cure it fast? Help!

How many partners do most people have in their lives, and is everyone serially monogamous?

Kalira asks:

I'm so used to seeing TV shows with the "bachelor" who constantly sleeps around and never has a partner, or the one who's looking for "the one" and falls in love and looses someone new every five episodes. And at school, I'm used to everyone dating for a week, then more or less switching partners, or randomly sleeping together.

My question is: How many partners do most people have in their life time? And do one-week stands count as a small relationship? How short can a relationship be, and how long can it before moving on and finding someone new becomes really hard? Can people be in committed, loving, polygamous relationships, or have different partners for different things (like someone else for especially rough sex you wouldn't want to subject a gentler emotional-lover to)?

Birth control and infertility?

Miz asks:

I have been on birth control pills for three years now and I finally got off of them two weeks ago. Now I am scared that I may be sterile. It really scares me because I don't want to be infertile. Is there a way for me to find out if I will be able to become pregnant?

Veganism is good for the planet, but is it bad for my sex drive?

Jennifer asks:

I started a Vegan diet 40 days ago. I have been very careful with everything I have been eating as far as ingredients are concerned. Since the start of my diet I have had absolutely no interest in sex and now I have a yeast infection. I would appreciate any advice or input you may offer. Thank you for your time.

Why aren't you psychic?

HELP101 asks:

I'm 21 and me and my fiance have been sexually active for quite a while now. He says that sex isn't boring, BUT (and the but is never good) he wants to be able to say "Wow, she is a freak!" when we get done. I don't know what he is looking for, but I'm up to try anything. He says he won't tell me exactly what he wants me to do because then it won't be a surprise when I do it. I just don't want sex to get boring between us, so I need some advice.