Advice

I have sex, but I don't really want to.

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend always wants to have sex. But I am never really in the mood to have it but I do anyways so I dont make him mad. When me and him him have sex I don't feel anything, and I never have a orgasm and I don't know why. Is there something wrong with me? Am I wrong for not telling him that I don't get off? ...

2 years and 2 tight

Anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend and I have been having sex for over 2 years now, but she is still very "tight", and really has to get into the mood before I can penetrate. It's almost as though we're having sex for the first time, every time. Sounds romantic, but it's a bit annoying for both of us (and she finds it painful if I accidentally push too quickly)....

EC Questions

Anonymous
asks:
I'm a virgin and engaged in foreplay with my boyfriend a few days ago. There was a point during manual sex where some preejaculate may have come in contact with my vulva in spite of the condom. According to the pregnancy assessment, my odds of being pregnant are low depending on various factors such as ovulation, sperm count, etc....

Stressed out cycle

Tina
asks:
I just recently found this site and I am grat3ful that I did. I'm about four to five days late with my period and I'm freaking out. My cycle is normally 28 days, and it's been that way for a year now. I have been stressed out this month because of my finals, graduation, and college stuff, so I know it's a possibility that stress is causing this, but I'm still freaking out....

Air-dried sperm and possible pregnancy

Anonymous
asks:
I wanted to share an article I had read with you. I am unable to understand it to the fullest of my ability, some of it confuses me hence I feel if you read it you would be able to make sense of it better. I recently read an article titled " Air-dried sperms fertilize egg ". This article concerns IVF but there is other information I am a little confused about....

End of the road for my anus?

Anonymous
asks:
I have a rather embarassing question but I really need help. When having anal sex with my boyfriend, after he inserts it and all it comes to a point where it is almost like it will NOT go any further. It's like his penis is hitting a wall of some sort and it really hurts....

Pregnant from a handshake?

Anonymous
asks:
I shook hands with a male chef whose hands were completely dry. After that I went to pee in the hotel bathroom. I had touched the knob, the door and pulled my jeans down with the same hand. What bothers me is I had used the same hand to touch my sanitary pad to centre it and then pulled my pants back on. Due to men masturbating and peeing etc.....

Brown period?

Anonymous
asks:
I was supposed to get my period about 2 weeks ago and although my periods are never exact and to the day, they usually aren't that late. But about 4 days ago I started getting brown spotting, like old blood, which sometimes signals the begginning of my cycle, so I was quite relieved....

Penis bends to the left.

Anonymous
asks:
When my penis gets hard it bends to the left so like my head points left instead of straight: is this normal? If it is not can I fix it? If I can fix it how?...

Virginity standards and masturbation

Anonymous asks:
I live in Africa. Here, both my religion and culture restrict that a girl should be a virgin unless she gets married. I masturbate and sometimes a lil blood droplet is there in my pants after I masturbate although I don't finger myself....

How can I stay hard for our first time?

Jay
asks:
I am a 21 year old guy and I am a virgin. So is my girlfriend. We wanted to wait until we were 21. We were planing on having sex for the first time last week. The night we tried it, I was very aroused and hard right up until it was time for me to enter her. As soon as I was ready to go in, I lost my erection. Realizing that we couldn't complete the act, we gave each other manual orgasms....

Can I have sex when I've got a yeast infection?

Emma
asks:
I take oral contraception, no biggie there. I was recently put on amoxicillin by my doctor for a sinus infection. I think I developed a yeast infection as a result. I had one before way back when, so I knew what the symptoms were. At any rate, I bought one of those over the counter 3-day cure kits....

first intercourse: a pain for us both

Adam
asks:
Me and my girlfriend were both virgins and just had a go at intercourse for the first time. Unfortunately, her vagina is really tight and is pulling the foreskin on my penis back causing pain for me and also for her. I've fingered her a few times to help loosen it up, and wore a condom to help with the lubrication, but it's just really painful....

One testicle worries

Scott
asks:
I was born with an undescending testicle that was removed at the age of 3. It has made me pretty unconfident when engaging in sexual intercourse, which lately has been affecting my performance. I just want to know if only having one would affect sustaining a good erection, testerone levels for development, or the chances of reproducing?...

Is my hymen blocking my orgasm?

Anonymous asks:
My boyfriend and I started having sex a couple months ago. Before that, I was a virgin. Since then, we have done it about 4 or 5 times. Well, tonight, he was fingering me and while he was I felt slight pain but it went away pretty quickly. Afterwards, I realized I bled some. It wasn't like period blood though, it just looked like regular blood....

all about condoms

J
asks:
I'm 16 and I've been thinking about having sex with my girlfriend for awhile now: she is ready, I'm still deciding but I think I will with her eventually when I'm ready....

After orgasm

Anonymous asks:
After I climax I feel tingly all over. It's like I'm paralyzed, especially in my hands and arms. I can barely move and it takes me a couple of minutes to calm down and perform regular tasks like getting dressed...is this normal?...

Deviant?

asks:
I'm 18, still in high school - it's kind of like a situation where age is just a number, I still highly consider myself a teenager. Anyways, to my issue. First off, in order to set the scene, I need to say that I'm very sexually deviant....

Morning sickness/telling from orgasm

KUNJU
asks:
I heard that women will vomit as a sign of pregnancy. How many days after an intercourse a women usually vomits? I have another doubt also. How can I realise that my partner had an orgasm? I mean without asking her....

He wants to wait: I can't!

Yesenia
asks:
We are both virgins but he wants to wait until marriage. I can't wait. I get too horny and I'm tired of having to rely on myself to take care of my sexual needs. He's just afraid of sex. He won't even say the word and he's 22. I tried talking to him but it doesn't work. Usually the guy wants to have sex and the girl wants to wait but it's the opposite way around for us. What should I do....

Best place to ejaculate?

help
asks:
Me and my girlfriend have been going out for a few months and are thinking of having sex, but we both know it's going to be a while still because we're both too young. But when the time comes I was wondering, if I want to withdraw before I orgasm, where should I ejaculate, that is if I'm not wearing a condom, which I'll probably be wearing anyways!...

Shaving required

Sylvia
asks:
My boyfriend said he would love to finger me. But there is no pressure. Thing is he wants me to shave that area to do it. I have no idea how to do that! with a razor? Wax!? I have no clue. We've been going out for three months so is that too soon? And what if (if i let him) when he does it discharge or blood comes out? That would be really embaressing....

6 years and no more sex?

Anonymous
asks:
I've been with my girlfriend for almost 6 years now and our relationship is fading. I think it might be because our sex life isn't quite what it used to be. In the beginning it was awesome we were young and of course hormones were raging. Now 6 years later we barely have intimate relations, and I'm trying to discover why....

I'm 20 - will my penis grow more?

confused
asks:
I am a big guy ( about 6'8" ) and am almost 20 yet I have a small penis for my size ( 5 inch ). How come? Is there any hope it will grow more ? ...