Advice

Am I a "loose" woman?

confused girl
asks:
I've been having sex for two years now with the same person. There were times we had sex more than once in a day for a long time. Sometimes 5 or 6 times, and perhaps a few days more than that. Before that I would always have a discharge and didn't like it so I would wear tampons non-stop. I don't wear the tampons non-stop anymore....

Rape fantasy or domination and submission desires?

Nunya
asks:
I am 24 and a sexually active woman. I have a fantasy that I have told no one about because its embarassing. I keep having fantasies about being held down and forced to have sex. It really turns me on too. Is this normal?...

My boyfriend likes...

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend likes to have sex with me at least twice a week. During my menstruation is it a problem to have sex? My boyfriend wants to have anal sex but I am afraid of getting hurt. How to do? ...

Down with the doggy style

paperclip
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been going out for a year and are really in love. We started to have sex a few months ago and everything was going great until we tried doggy style. When we did it, it hurt a lot; it actually hurt so much that my knees buckled....

ejaculating "just" from making out

Katharine
asks:
My boyfriend told me that his friend had ejaculated while making out with his girlfriend, and that she had noticed the spot on his pants. My boyfriend insisted that ejaculating just from making out isn't healthy, but I'm not so sure....

Can men have too many orgasms? Can you run out of semen?

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend is worried that if he orgasms too often, he'll run out of "man juice" and start "shooting blanks". This makes him wary of orgasming twice in one day. This sounds like a myth to me- as long as a guy waits long enough between orgasms, he won't "run out" of semen right?...

Can I make myself wetter or tighter?

SaidoChan
asks:
I'm 17 and wondering if there was anyway to make myself wetter down there, or if I could make myself tighter? My boyfriend tends to like sex more when i'm wet and tight. I do feel like im wetter if I drink more water each day (like 2 water bottles while I'm at school) Is it because I'm drinking more fluids, or is it all in my mind?...

The perils of being someone else's dream come true

Angela
asks:
I'm 17, female, madly in love with my boyfriend... and a tad bit curious about girls. Don't get me wrong, I've been sleeping with my boyfriend since I was 15, and its never been anything but perfect. He always turns me on, we never have any problems and I'm always, ALWAYS satisfied. It's just, sometimes the thought of experimenting with a girl turns me on....

How do I convince my partner it was normal?

Paul
asks:
The other day my girlfriend (15) and I (17) were hooking up and I fingered her until orgasm, then we lay for a few and I fingered her again. And then she took off my pants and started to give me a handjob for the first time, the only thing is it had only been 10 minutes when she stopped and I never reached climax and never came. This was my first handjob ever and I was really nervous....

My friend may need an abortion, but she has no money or family.

Anonymous
asks:
A friend of mine is severely frightened that she might be pregnant, and I thought I would do a little research to help her out. She recently had unprotected sex, but stopped halfway through, and neither party came. She knows that the risk there is pre-cum, and says that is why she is so frightened....

How do birth control pills really work, even during the placebo period?

curiousgirl
asks:
I have been on the pill for over 2 years, and have never missed a pill. I just started my inactive pills on Sunday of this week, and had sex with my boyfriend on Monday. He wore a condom but I am still concerned there is a chance I might still get pregnant. Is it possible for this to happen or am I safe?...

I can't orgasm or find the right places on my anatomy

Anonymous
asks:
I am in my upper 20's and I have never had an orgasm. I have been sexually active since I was 16. I have mastebated both with and without vibrators and other toys. I enjoy sex, and masterbation, but I can't seem to get aroused enough to orgasm. I have tried what many sites say, squatting over a mirror to get aquainted with my pink parts. I really can't see my clitoris....

The condom broke, and my period is late, but he didn't ejaculate: could I be pregnant?

Anonymous
asks:
Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex...we were really cautious about this and well, the condom with spermicide broke. He didn't cum and he went pee before we had sex so it killed all the precum. Should I be worried because I still haven't gotten my period..I'm like 5 days late. He said I'm not pregnant and I want to believe him but idk if I should just blow off worrying....

Did my vibrators ruin my sex life?

tarap
asks:
I am an 18 year old female. When I was younger I could not orgasm from masterbation with my fingers. So, two years ago I bought a vibrator for clitoral stimulation (commonly referred to as the "egg" or the "bullet") and had such intense orgasms that I could barely finish....

Is there a risk from dry pre-ejaculate?

Eric
asks:
If I had somehow (which I don't think I did) got pre-cum on my fingers, and then immediately wiped it off, and it was completely dry, and I then poked my girlfriend a few hours later, what would be the chances of pregnancy?...

I thought I wanted to wait, but this guy touched me, and now I think I want sex.

Anonymous
asks:
I'm a fourteen year old girl turning fifteen very soon. I've always loved to flirt, and am even somewhat of a romantic. I've always believed that I should maintain abstinence, not only to respect my parents' wishes, but also to live up to their expectations. However, a few months ago, I've been touched at a school dance by an older boy....

Too wet for good friction?

kristopolis
asks:
I'm a female college sophomore & started having partnersex fairly recently, around May. So far it's been a wonderful experience but within the past six weeks or so my partner has had difficulty climaxing because my vagina gets so wet he loses sensation. To be honest, it doesn't feel as great for me either when I'm totally sopping and lose all sense of friction!...

I don't want to give him a handjob back: what do I do?

Anonymous
asks:
I am in a bit of a pickle. I am ok with my boyfriend fingering me, but I never tell him to, or even elude to it. But I am uncomfortable with giving him hand jobs. I mean, we will be lying down on the couch, and he will just start sliding his hands down to unbutton my pants....

Are my friends just jealous that I'm having sex and they're not?

Anonymous
asks:
I lost my virginity when I was 15 to the boy I've been with for nearly 2 years now. He's a wonder. He was exceptionally gentle with me when I needed it, and with a little persuasion, isn't afraid to give me what I want. To put it gently, I think we're past the 1 minute quickly in the back seat of a car. He's also been awesome about my recent admittance of being bisexual....

I want a baby...NOW!

mccarvilledoll
asks:
Hi, I'm 16 and I am craving a baby soooo badly!! I know I may be young, but I really want one!!! The only thing is I don't have a boyfriend!!...